How many of you, if given the option, would become bluepilled again?

How many of you, if given the option, would become bluepilled again?

Why? Being Redpilled feels great after Trump's victory.

no, never, not for all the shekels in the world

sick of wining already?

i don't know. but i'm sad i've kinda redpilled my family, they were my only hope to go back to the bluepill

thinking about it my father was already redpilled to begin with, i've never experienced being bluepilled

delicious flat chest
>mfw

I totally would. I'm tired of being the only thinking person in so many places. It just sucks to read plebbit comments, facebook posts, or look at the upvotes/downvotes in anything relating to race, sex, feminism, islam etc. The willful ignorance, sheer stupidity, group think, hug boxes and the sheer smugness of leftists is just so god damn depressing. It'd be so much easier if I could be part of them, and judge everything with knowledge that I'm infallible, good and moral, whereas everyone else is an evil shitlord.

That's a man, baby

I probably would

Politics, no matter how much I invest myself in it, will never improve my life

Might as-well live a simple, happy life than one full of anger and bitterness.

It's a male, user. ;)

doesn't matter :3

She's cute what anime,?

It's a fucking shitty ass weeabo japanese drawing.

If it mean I could stop wasting my time on this site I would.

God no, I was an insufferable prick when I was bluepilled.
I was like, maybe a month away from buying a trench coat to go with my fedora and katana collection.
At least now I don't sit there and brood when people say the pledge of allegiance and it gets to the "under god" part.
I seriously used to get unironically pissed whenever someone brought up their religious beliefs.

Gaaaaay

you'd be a coward to go back

Go away Agent Smith. Ain't becoming batterEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It would be easier and I'd probably be a happier person in general, but willful ignorance is never acceptable.
There is no going back.

Isn't faggotry illegal in your country?

Can’t we just be like everyone else? Ignorant. Entangled in life’s petty drama. Lost in the dream, fully within it. Alas no.
We’ve been there. We’ve been there before. At least a thousand times. At least. Seen it all come and go. And so this time it’s different.
This time we rise above. We watch. We let go. And we forgive. We choose to see the darkness. We choose to acknowledge ourself of creators of the misery. We face our shadow. And we change from the suffering. We let go of this burden. No matter how hard it is. We throw our masks aside. And let our light shine. And we can only do it now. So breathe, feel, and let it be. Close your eyes and awaken. Can’t you please remember?

There was light. And then you screamed as you opened your eyes and looked at it. So pure were you. So twisted this world. Where so many were stuck in a loop. Stuck in a rut. Battling their own demons. Fighting a fight that would never end. People are so stubborn.

The easiest thing to do is to do nothing. And that is also sometimes the hardest thing to do. To just let things be. To watch. And observe your surroundings objectively. To rise above your inner fluctuations. Sad, happy, excited, depressed, afraid, traumatized, victimized.

Peacefulness. It is within, when you choose to listen. And when you let that presence - that has seen your lies, the stories you tell yourself - when you let it guide you. Things change. When you have will nothing can stop you.

only advanced faggotry.

Fuck off cypher.

Should have taken the blue pill

True red pill. Only pussies would fuck weak women.

No, because I'd just end up reverting again. It's too late.

I would rather die and I might do that soon anyway

Don't get me wrong, I like being redpilled and knowing where to truly stand. Though it meant losing friends, and straining family relations because I didn't know about containing power levels.

I mean I didn't go on about da jews and negros to my Mother, god no. But she didn't take to kindly to me being a Trump supporter. Our relationship is still good, but yeah there were arguments, which eventually boiled into one bad shouting match.

At the end of the day, I just need to find redpill friends, and keep close with my family, especially the redpilled ones.

I would desu

Also I sometimes fap to the thought of len sucking me off

I wouldn't because, being red pill means you are self aware of not only yourself but, the world you live in. I can't count the times anymore I get some family member asking for my opinion on politics or philosophy after being with you niggers since my early high school days. Overall asking me to become blue pilled would be like asking if I want to decrease my intelligence. Why on earth would I want that really.

What's the point? Society's being redpilled en masse right now.

You have good taste nipbro.

I was never bluepilled, just in the grey zone.
Even as a kid I was a douche, when a holocaust survivor came to my middle school and brought up the word "nazi stormtroopers" I put a finger over my upper lip and started humming the Imperial March, friends laughed a bit too loud. My downward spiral began with a 3 day suspension for that bullshit.

I wouldnt
Better to spend one moment redpilled then to live a whole live bluepilled

>draw a girl and put a dick on it
>i-it's a man
Nice try

Nothing gay about appreciating cute feminine anime boys.

Ofc and I don't want to remember nothing. Nothing. You understand?
And I want to be rich. You know, someone important, like an actor

nice try schlomo.
ITT: bait

If it gave me my father back. Yeah

this

remember when pepe was a 'sad' frog?

me neither

This. Would rather be a lion than a sheep, despite being hated by the latter.

me god please PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER

Imagine depression and general anxiety since you were 15, now 21.

Now imagine being redpilled on top of it.

Existence is the living hell, i can't even leave my house.

Being redpilled makes me miserable, i wake up every morning and wonder why bother living in a world filled with jews who will use me, niggers who will kill me, chinks who will rip me off, and poos who will steal my last shread of dignity by hanging up before I know what's wrong with my computer

but trump makes it all worth it, and as a blue pill I was little more than a brainless slave, I might still be a cog in their machine but I'm one of the cogs that turned the wrong way

Never been really blue pilled. Always hated immigrats and would make jokes about jews as a little child.

I cheered for SD during the 2010 election and during the 2014 election.
Always hated feminists, sjw and immigrant sympathisers.

Please tell me how a normal bluepilled life is

Hell the fuck no.
Why would I want to regress as a person?
Life is a million times more fun now then when I was blind and pozzed. I know more, I see more, I understand more. Sure, I was depressed for six months after I learned some of the things I did, but I was depressed for years before then. And I've never been depressed ever since I took the redpill years ago.

So obviously, no. The aryan race is a miracle of the universe, and I'm glad I was not only born part of it, but also got to appreciate what being an ubermensch really means. We must secure a future and existance for our white children.

Plus, I got to become a honest-to-god, real-life wizard. I never saw that coming, even though I've been here for 8 years. How fucking cool is that?

Never again.

Lol no

You know that image where one half is wojak snivelling on the ground on a smelly brown background and the other is pepe standing proud glowing in a gold aura? That's basically bluepilled me vs me now

Shit's cash

you can't refuse a nice steak user

I'd probably be happier

When did you realise that redpilled isn't the final form? We have way more levels to go in our consciousness. But you'll have to drop religion for that, because that's basically the first level. The level where you still assign stuff to higher power because you can't comprehend yet. That's no problem, but just realise there are way more levels.

Don't get stuck in the left-right narrative.

Godspeed.

What would be the point? I would become redpilled in a week, take away at least 20IQ points too.

I was never bluepilled

Never was...

You're right about how being redpilled is not the end-all be-all of higher knowledge, but you don't have to drop religious texts to go further. You're projecting about all theists assigning things to higher powers simply because they don't understand something. There's worldly basis for a lot of old lore, both religious lore and otherwise. For example, vampires and most witches were simply jews performing bloodlibel (draining blood to gain life, ugly forms, misshaped noses), but there are old and real things that mirror what most fedoras dismiss as mere superstition, and what liberals stamp out as racist(allah is a moon demon, jews worship satan, etc). You don't have to drop religion, meditating on, pondering, and cracking the code of the divine is a great(I might even say vital) step in expanding your knowledge.

I have already taken the dickpill

"If it's cute, it doesn't matter if it's a boy"

The dick makes it better, user.

Oh, for good reason too, I hear you can catch Super AIDs from that. One drop in your anus and you'll be dead.

I don't think I can say the same but, before I started to embrace an political or social ideologies I was trying my best not to actually have any. Then I found /new/...

This

god no, my life has never been better.

Flat is justice.
Fuck the oppai piggus.

Post more qt girls without useless deadweight fat blobs.

when i was bluepilled i felt bad. i had many inconsistencys in my thoughts and didnt know what to think or feel. liberals do a lot of mental gymnastics and it sucks. once i became redpilled things became clear and made sense.

matrix_steak_eating.jpg

Me

Nah honestly, I spent some time on tumblr during my lib leaning teen years and I wouldn't want to go back there.

DON'T POST MY HUSBANDO

>girls

Nope. Knowing stuff is good.

>saving my images

Nope, was more depressed then than now. And this is some depressing stuff, but I love this fight.

Cute Anime boys are a human right.

This.

plot twist, you start redpilled but with hard work you can reach the bluepilled bliss (which ironically can be called red pilling)

if I could get a qt trap gf like in OP pic with lots of sex I'd take the blue pill immediately, probably

It depends how cute she is though, most trannies are not cute and I would have to become an atheist or protestant I guess since they allow gays.

>she

You made these? If so, dog bless.

Nah, I've just been the only one I've seen posting them since I saved them lol
>Len will never be real
It hurts

>How many of you, if given the option, would become bluepilled again?

Only because the only difference between being a friendless loser then and now is that now I can't enjoy any media whatsoever. And I can't even be a beta banging Asians without feeling like I'm doing just what the Jews want.

I would. Being redpilled is awful.

>tfw you immediately lose all interest in any woman you start seeing because she's not a virgin.
>tfw you realize that the Flynn-effect is a meme and humanity is getting worse
>tfw you realize that minority births outnumber white births in the USA and you can only postpone the inevitable
>tfw you realize that no civilization has properly recovered from rampant "liberation"
>tfw you realize that Trump's victory, while good, looks a lot like the 80s. The left took 2 steps forward and were only forced 1 step back
>tfw you can't unsee blatant attempts at propaganda in the overwhelming majority of entertainment

Even when things are "good" politically, they're horrible socially and culturally. Being redpilled at this point is synonymous with being blackpilled.

Wew, I thought that I was the only one posting them.

>>Len will never be real
Feels bad that ill never be able to cuddle best boy

No. I would rather know the truth. I think I will be happier how I am, too.

You are making me flustered.

Naww fuck that shit.

Never. I'm too much of an idealistic autist for that.

postan in sleeper len thread

look at this you faggots.

Draw an obvious female character, make it male. Why do japs do this?

>want to willingly give up my firearms and hang out with the kinds of people who would rob me and possibly kill me

yeah no, faggot

He's mine!
Post more?

>again
I've only been a little less redpilled, never bluepilled. Already learned about jews, commies, gypsys, arabs and Romanians at home before I was even 10. I don't want to take the blue pill.

My father was always redpilled so I will never know the bluepill effect. Truth is truth no matter how shitty it is.

Not a chance, I chased by redpill with a breadpill and I wouldn't take it back for anything.

>sleeper
>make a black man
>call him white
Why do Argentinians do this?

Christ-chan a cute

>Imagine depression and general anxiety since you were 15, now 21.
>Existence is the living hell, i can't even leave my house.

I know this feel

Maybe.

It's soul crushing being a homo who just wants to pound boipucc when all of your beliefs say don't.

I would if I could restart in homogeneous society

I guess it is fine to post a few more.

Only if it comes with a time machine. Being blue pilled is only worth it for a short period of time at a specific age, I'm now too old to profit from the blue pill.

> you never were a degenerate & never experienced the blue pilled decadent lifestyle

I honestly don't know how to feel about it