OK Sup Forums. Let's be honest. She really is the fucking worst...

OK Sup Forums. Let's be honest. She really is the fucking worst. Regardless of whether or not you agree with the things she says, surely none of you like her. She is the most unpleasant, dis-likable cunt I have ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGjB2oq9o8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I agree with what she says then of course I like her

You're rightful Australian clay btw

I used to hate her but now I like her because libtards and ausfags started to dislike her.

I used to dislike her when I was a brainwashed, underaged cuck. Now I see that she's one of the few intelligent western women left.

She's actually very likable, and quite fun. I'm a sound engineer and she happens to be a jam band junkie. I've met her more than a few times at shows. She's good people and very warm. That's all I have to say about that though, dont AMA

I miss when leftists would make fun of her for looking mannish. The double-think nowadays is incredible.

she's intelligent, principled, and articulate. hot as fuck back in the day, too.

With a wicked sense of humor to boot

PAMELA MANDERSON

Paid SHILLS

She's still got it desu

You mean the best?

Your mother's a paid shill.

Of course I like her.
youtube.com/watch?v=pGjB2oq9o8Q

i love her she is my all and everything besides my gf. she is my secret love i dont even tell me gf who is real by the way.

she's so based in most areas that i even forgive her for being a christfag. i will move to US but only if she gives me a personal approval.

>1 post by this ID
ann is a fucking babe. speaks her mind and doesnt care about lefty cuck opinions. 1488/10 would impregnante

Really?

I don't get how you perceive her like that, I think she's pretty laid back and down to earth.

>she
>Her

Who would pay shills to monitor Sup Forums at this time of day and defend Ann Coulter? Honestly, think about the financial requirements for complete bullshit, and everyone hates her anyway so why even?

there's a particular type of stupidity that infests Sup Forums to a remarkable degree, where anything that challenges your worldview is faked in some way.

scary shit, to be honest. I've always known dumb people, but I had no idea what kind of crazy shit bounces around inside their skulls.

i love that dried up scarcrow she needs a heart but ill give her a dick instead amiright gentlemannnn jk im gay love her tho what

did you sniff her hair?

I like her because I'm a white nationalist and I think she's the closest thing we've got with as much mainstream attention as she has, but, I will admit, she's a little racist for my liking.

5 shekels have been deposited into your shill account