Why every country "elites" is smoking cigarettes?

Why every country "elites" is smoking cigarettes?

GET A JOB

I have a job. Im posting from job

>pysyy

Because smoking is expensive

>psyy LuckyStrike is Sup Forums master race cigs

Trump doesn't smoke.

Cigarettes are the true redpill
Fuck manchildren

Debate me

>this shill is still here
Wow

Cigs are redpilled.

Causes cancer

We throatse here

Or maybe he wont tell it

Most people I see who are lifetime smokers look like yellow stained elephant scrotums

>slowly killing yourself cause MANLY
dumbass
if you want to be manly, go to the gym and get jacked and start building shit

And? Since when was life a competition about who lives the longest?

Can't do both? Manchild detected.

kek
but seriously,
>2017
>doesn't smoke
fucking manchildren

Nicotine is a vitamin. Smokers' lungs get stolen for transplants all the time. Black lung is only for coal miners and people like "Barb Tarbox and Mike Cyanide". Prevents dementia. Better joint surgery recovery and boners. It's vitamin B3. Good for capillaries and tobacco is my favourite vegetable. Anti smoking campaigns are a conspiracy to make you Fat. Man lives longer on 1,000 calories a day rather than 6,000

That's all the burned dinosaurs and smoke stacks. The shredded pop cans in our water. Lots of old people smokers and lots of old people age you know. Are you oscar wilde?

Memes aside, there are no arguments against smoking

>costs money that could otherwise be spent on something useful
>makes you smell absolutely disgusting (and also your clothes, and if you smoke indoors, your house)
>makes you look like shit, especially the teeth
>if you smoke indoors, also makes your walls look like shit
>makes you cough
>gets you addicted
>the only pleasure derived from it is from satisfying your addiction
>calms you down only because your shit addiction makes you uneasy until you smoke
>kills you and everyone around you
Wow, such redpill.

>he's a cutlet feminist woman
Stop driving. Kleenex boxes. Feet. Spruce Moose. No Smithers

Why the fuck is Dana White on a Finnish cigarette pack?

I burn smokes every day and I feel greats

>he's a smelly waste of oxygen
Such is the life of a leaf.

Cause they fucking taste good, now fuck off to the store and get me a pack of smokes, a stick of pepperoni, and some chicken chips.

Because he can.

Huutista kuvalle :D vois mennä röökille.

>costs money that could otherwise be spent on something useful
No it doesn't if you smoke with moderation. Or if you're a poorfag.

>makes you smell absolutely disgusting (and also your clothes, and if you smoke indoors, your house)
No if you know basic hygiene.

>makes you look like shit, especially the teeth
No it doesn't if you smoke with moderation.

>if you smoke indoors, also makes your walls look like shit
Who smokes indoors?

>makes you cough

>gets you addicted

Not true

>calms you down only because your shit addiction makes you uneasy until you smoke
Not true

>kills you and everyone around you
And? Since when was life a competition about who lives the longest?

> burning smokes with moderation

lmao faggit

>Winston
>smoking cheap shit
Neck yourself right now.

This
Manchildren might disagree though.

Also, teeth? Seriously? You're supposed to brush them lmao

nice argumement

The elites get free boxes of the cancer-free version.

>t.underage kid complaining about adults smoking

Honestly if you don't smoke cigarettes, you must be either a manchild, been bullied in school or both

this. the only people who are addicted to nicotine are poor and faggots

These are expensive, before I was smoking black cat 5baht baccy m9

>2017
>Still doesn't burn RÖÖKI
How does it feel like being the manchild of manchildren?

is that ufc prez dana white

>tfw when the finnish memes hit u hard

post more dana memes

ey joni, what ciggies you smoking?

>2017
>Doesn't want to build a wall
Are you an ISIS terrorist, illegal Mexican or both?

Known philologist quote:
>Röögito, ergo sum non hominis virilem
>I smoke, therefore I am not a man-child

It DOES get you addicted even in moderation. The things have addictive potential even if you just smoke a few a month. I'd rather not get cucked by something that could give me lung cancer.

>are poor and faggots
But that's all smokers.

An Eesti MP told in an interview that smoking has a great socializing factor, a good excuse to engage in conversations and making contacts.
according to him its the quick version of "lets have lunch", assuming other person smokes

After all, it is a common fact that women are more interested in the tough guys and tough guys known to smoke tobacco.

> Tastes Good
> Smells good
> spice up
> relaxes
> Provides social Boost
> Women are weak
> Other men give appreciation
> Looks cool anyway evening
> While waiting for the conclusion of Giving
> CAUSE get up out of bed in the morning
> A good piece of cake for protecting the army
> CAUSE take a break from work
> You can always offer a gentleman cigarette
> Or fire
> Stays in the mouth

Bonus:
> Wasting 3-7 times a week for 1 hour at the gym in order to get a woman
> Could many times more pussy in plain tobacco smoking,

List good reasons to burn could go on forever.

I love Finland's unapologetic defense of smoking. Even 99.9% of smokers here have been cucked into believing it's a horrible addiction that's all harm and no benefits.

It's obviously true, only jobless NEET permavirgins would disagree

I smoke cigars instead of cigarettes. Cigars taste nicer given you have good ones, cohiba and montecristo etc, and you don't smoke over your lungs. It's better in general.

> "Mutku can become cancerous uliuli"

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident, dreading the car? Or you can get cancer, but quite otherwise. If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life. Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality. IS THERE: D nice to sit in the rocking chair, then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium. You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers.

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not "ruin the health of the" sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb. Go to this particular röökille.

shoutings to you myrkel

that's great, do you have 2 whole friends to smoke cigars with?

I burn smokes on the street with anyone who's man enough, what about you?

Thanks burger
I do envy the total uncuckdom in some states. One day I wish to smoke inside bars again.

> What 's your name?
So what was !?
WAS WHAT! ??
2015 Do not smoke smokes NOW FUCKING POOR lungs out THAT BEFORE YOU asthma attacks you can leave your wallets at that ONTO THE TABLE

Why is Dana White some Finnish meme now? The fuck

I do yes, i have around two friends who sometimes smoke with me. Smoking a cigar for 50 minutes with two good friends in a bar or cafe is the best type of socializing there is. My gf even got me 6 long and thick montecristo cigars and good Japanese whiskey.

I understand that most of you, ladies and snowboarders, there are really wimps so that it is not dare to even taste tupakkia. Stand at break halfway out of the metal alloy, hands in his pockets and head frozen in fear as the lamb on pasture alone with the wolf pack. Perhaps you may occasionally have a look at your cell phone lungisti comfortable I slept like a nice girl you email someone. Huh. Fortunately, you will after all take a breather between relief when someone breaks down an icy situation alfa throw a flap which tekonauratte moment even if you even heard it a second alpha from behind.

To make matters worse you come every night to do board thread on how to get tyty-Yde. Is not it ever occurred to me that the problem could be smokefree? I do not even want to fuck with you ihmispaskoille, but mainly shawls that because of a few euros a day can not be bothered to live their youth to the fullest. It röökin burning is cheaper than generous for which you will have to give my virginity.

State of smokers become cheaper non-smoking. Cancer treatments are cheaper than special treatments 90-year-olds and endless surgeries, cancer often die at a young age so that pensions do not have to pay for decades and then still on the side of tobacco taxes. Smoker is a hero, and the state should encourage people to smoke. It is futile to imagine receive treatment for any ailment of old age in a country that this is coming. Therefore, you should do something in front of it, that is choking on his own shit before the actual old age.

> great socializing factor
If you want to socialize with disgusting people who smoke.
>a good excuse to engage in conversations and making contacts.
This is so stupid. "Talking to people is hard so I'll be an addict to make it easier".
And who cares about military policemen's opinions on subjects?
That's exactly what it is.

>parents always used to smoke
>never told me to start it, never told me to not touch that shit
>never gave a shit about trying them
>mfw my money

Lmao fuck off Finland. Too high for your crazy misinterpretations of English right now.

They can afford the 50k black market lung in case they need one asap.

Nicotine is good for your brain, prevents alzheimers and parkinsons

What a turvenuijat? How does it feel when you're not going to achieve anything like this in your life?

> M-mu but nonsmokers is in poor condition
Thank you for your knowledge of health information the teacher behind the screen, which is not allowed to even up the ass from your computer.

> RO-röökaajat hengästyy easily
Heikkokeuhkolla not even have enough energy in the morning to go out for a breath of oxygen and smokes.

What is the real excuse not to use the smokes and really achieve something in your life?

Figure 5/5 muijani

What the fuck is this shit?

You shouldn't get it from cigarettes though

I smoke a pack of ciggies in a bar for 50 minutes, so I doubt you have more fun than me my role-playing cigarro friend, especially cause I'm also fucking your gf on the dl

Who the fuck even says "best type of socializing", give me a fucking break kiddo, have you even been in a bar?

I can tell you right of the bat, that getting blown in a pub toilet from some chick who needed ciggies 5 minutes ago, is definitely a "better type of socializing" than you sitting around with your homo friends role-playing as big shots lmao

>smoke inside bars
Why the fuck would you smoke inside buildings? How could you think that's an okay thing?
>Smoking a cigar for 50 minutes
That sounds horrible.
>My gf
Is she gross smoking whore?

Well, when the hell can not stand the man condition the amount of pussy. Röökin had to stop the burning pussy when it came to the doors and windows. Mistress upset when the balcony door we were beating up constantly when teenage girls were trying to get to suck dick. The situation reminded the closest zombie invasion, but the brain stead girls shouting "kulliaaaa, kulliaaaa". Koomisinta here is that I live on the sixth floor so the girls really climbed up to the balcony along the launders directly next to the balcony. Also, the movement of the city turned out to be impossible in the long term because there is nowhere to be received in peace. Now that I have got rid of tobacco pilluakin should be no more a couple of times a week, but otherwise my life is much easier.

My look when I burn Camelia. Fucking nössöt, smoking is one of the greatest pleasures in life, and it's a good stress remover. I've been smoking for six years, and no health problems has not come. Smoking is fucking alffaa and prove you're not a fucking coward trendy.

Manbaby much?
Your great country has cannabis salesmen at every corner in several states. Surely Finland is the greater evil here.

FACT: People who despise smokers are often either drug addicts or -simply put- manchildren.

She isn't no. She hates smoking and alcohol. Smoking a good cigar for more than half an hour is amazing. Taste is good and you have a reason to talk with people.

A parliament member not military police
Its smart to socialize with everyone in this field
and its not just a social barrier breaker but people who go have smoke breaks together have bigger bonding chances

Jesus. Just why? Idk whether to feel pathetic or pity for you.
Get a pack of Mild7(Mevius as they called it these days)

This.

TÄÄ so much

Ylilauta is overflowing it seems, no matter though, haven't slept properly so this is funny as fuck

I agree

>Why the fuck would you smoke inside buildings?
Uncultured swine detected

Pic related. According to you, that's NOT OKAY

HAHAHAHAHA! Finland totally cucked by sweden. How does it feel being swedens bitch?

brb guys, im going to petrol station for smokes

Vast majority of us dont smoke actually.
The Jews love to portray us doing it on TV though. Funny that.

I'm so sorry you had to see this. Not all Finnish people are like this.

>Taste is good
I find that hard to believe but I guess I'll take your word on it.
>She hates smoking
Then why is she with you?
>you have a reason to talk with people
Why not just have a conversation like a normal person?
>Smoking a good cigar for more than half an hour is amazing
It sounds like torture.
It was a joke, MP means military police.

HOU HOU HOU, has there been inoffensive MANchildren, who don't burn röökiä?

The colors look pretty fucked but I don't know what your point is.
You just kill yourself instead of coming back.

I've had nicotine hits so good, they felt better than an orgasm. There's something about that moment when you're sitting in the first warm light of day drinking coffee and having a cigarette that's just so perfect you wish it would never end.

>Water can give you electrolyte Imbalance, alcohol can give you liver failure, living near a road can give you dementia...

stress

Not your greatest performance tb'h

I don't smoke at all, but I have to ask:
Why do cigars trigger you?

Cigars are fucking amazing burgerbro, not even remotly close to having a cigarette or two.

RÖÖKISTÄ so much at the non-smoking manchildren trying to explain away why they are failures in their lives :D

wtf I love Röökijäbä now :D