Is being 100% European possible if one of your parents has brown eyes?

Is being 100% European possible if one of your parents has brown eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/brown-eyes-deemed-more-trustworthy-but-thats-not-the-whole-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

both of your parents are from Pakistan

Does it imply non-European admixture?

I have no non-European DNA and my eyes are brown.

My genotype for HERC2 is AG, though, so I reckon if I married a blue-eyed girl there would be a reasonably good chance that some of our kids got her eyes.

Only nordic savages have blue eyes

Inventions of the nordic race: rubbing whale fat on your fucking face.

wow real master race shit. fuck nordic faggots

"brown" eyes are pretty common amongst native Britons. Unless your eyes are genuinely brown in which case that's a none-European eye colour

of course kek
blue eyes are a small group of people, which ancestor had a gene mutation
europes standard mode is not blue eyes, its brown
blue eyed people have an ancestor which 6000 years ago developed a mutated OCA2 gene, and it originated from turkey/bulgaria area

lmao mad shiteyes too amusing

Yes.

Light brown is okay but dark-brown nope

this is a thread for europeans. please respect the rules mulatto

>says the moroccan

There's a borderline of being born Sounthern Euroupe and have poo eyes. Or perhaps, nigger black eyes that will make you look like a possessed demon. Brown eyes are an indicator of mixed bloodlines even if there was no nigger involved, which is why nobody likes them due to being a common eyecolour. Blue eyes make make you appear approachable and less possessed looking.

>Blue eyes make make you appear approachable and less possessed looking.
I believe there was a Czech study which found that Europeans with brown eyes are perceived as being more trustworthy, actually.

yes

what about green?

born and raised my basketball aficionado friend. now out you go, this is a thread for europeans.

no one trusts nordics, theyre too retarded to trust. whale fucking savages that they are

Green eyed people are vampires and witches and should be promptly sent to the pyre.

This

This shit right fucking here is why you Europeans (and thats you UK) are FUCKED

You white cunts are too busy shitting on each other for any fucking reason

>Polish leave the UK!
>Eastern Europeans are scum
>Slavs not white!

Yet the droves of mudslimes, regardless of their shades of mud, will and have united against you

I look forward to the day, 50 or so years from now, when the last of you white europeans come begging Australia for refugee status and our Prime Minister, Mr Ling-ling Buk-Choi says

>No

May as well just apply for refuge status in china, fewer deadly insects and the exact same demographics

Well you can be at least 99.9% European and have brown eyes/brown eyed parents.

> two holes
You need a new passport.

n-not a single dip of werewolf blood here, Roberto, a-all clear

A lot of Anglos have brown eyes. Why? I always thought the modern anglo is a mixture of Anglo Saxons (german people) and celts.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/brown-eyes-deemed-more-trustworthy-but-thats-not-the-whole-story/ It's not the eye color but the facial features that come along with the eye color.

Its my child-hood passport. Proves a point more effectively I think.

> Dont blame me I voted for mak nao choi

People in this bread fighting over some random bullshit like 3 diffrent dna nucleotides
kek
hey blue eyed people, do you like one of your ancestors ? :^)
Brana is my Nigger

It's the same as non-whites seeing blue eyes/ blond hair as possesstive because it's not common to them. Applies to whites being afraid of or hate non-whites.

Calm your tits retard it's just a question, where did I say any of the other shit you spewed? I personally like Eastern Europeans...

No, you're too racially impure if you have brown eyes to be considered white.

They are, according to the most recent genetic survey. The trouble is that many of those Brythonic Celts were (and remain) brown eyed. This is testified not only in the Roman accounts but in today's frequencies of blondism (including light eyes) in Britain, where light eyes are least common in places like Cornwall and Wales.

yes, just ask the poor european refugees returning to their homeland of europa

> Muh aesthetic phenotype
> I have no clue about genetics or natural selection
It is possible to be european with brown eyes, but not if your iq is below room temperature. Conclusion: You're not european.

Is that distinction really necessary outside of a scientific paper? I mean, what's the difference if it's brown eyes or the facial features that most typically correlate with brown eyes if the end result - i.e., brown-eyed people are more likely to be perceived as more trustworthy - are the same?

The Anglo Saxon thing is kind of a forced meme. English people are typically more native Briton than they are Germanic but culturally we are the latter.

>are people with brown eyes white?
>posts a picture of a white person

Blue eyes are a genetic mutation that evolved independently in niggers also. (there are SOME niggers with blue eyes)
A blue eyed nigger is still a nigger
a brown/hazel eyed white is still white

divide and conquer tactics are absolutely subversive, kys

what do you mean by "brown"? So by your logic people like Jeremy Irons, Sean Connery or Alfred Hitchcock aren't white? What are they?

This wasn't a question of being white but 100% European. The social standards of whiteness are pretty different to your stormfag-tier standards.

dumb.

There's good reason to believe that many of the greeks and romans were blonde-hair, blue-eyes.

In ancient poems for example the greek women were described as 'fair haired'. That doesn't sound brunette to me fool

>none european still posting itt

WE

White =/= 100% European, why is this so hard to understand ffs

i love how you think you have more knowledge about european history than actual europeans

A FUCKING MEDPACK

Yes, you stupid Anglo...you can be 100% european and have brown eyes

It's really not that hard to research this information... stop being a shifty jew trying to divide people

"brown" eyes in Europe are actually just really dark hazel. Sounds like I'm nitpicking I know but they are fundamentally a different mutation to actual brown eyes most commonly found across South Asia

To be 100% honest, I don't consider anglos Europeans. They're some slightly inferior race that just so happens to try their hardest to ruin europe ever 50 or so years. They're like slightly less retarded hamburgers I guess.

>tftp

The individuals from Luxembourg and Spain were dark-skinned with blue eyes and belonged to groups known to be hunter-gatherers. The German woman had lighter skin with brown eyes and was related to Middle Eastern groups known to have developed farming.

Why do you think the germans were searching for their ancestors in India, you dumbfuck?
What do you consider as European if not the people living here for the past 6000 years

Consider killing yourself within the next 24 hours, don't talk shit about my mates

Europe's history is one of endless warfare anbd conquest. Brown eyes is as European as you can get.

Fuck off gyppo this isn't a dac thread

I luckily have blue eyes, even though my father has ugly nigger poo eyes.

Ehhhh, romania might be shitty but let's be honest for a second, if 1,400 romanian girls were being gang-raped by pakis for a decade straight the cops would probably do more than arrest anyone who tried to bring it up.

Personally, I'd take a romanian over an anglo anyday. But hey, that's just me.

Go harvest some ice

Just because you have blue eyes doesn't make you less of a genetic failure, Ghengis.

>compares history
Kek

>There's good reason to believe that many of the greeks and romans were blonde-hair, blue-eyes.

yes. that's how alleles work. they randomly express themselves.

but being European is more about culture, creativity, ethics, morals, compassion, etc than just the color of your eyes.

>1088

What about grey eyes like mine?, are they part of the same mutation?

>Police reflects the will of the people
Please kys

WE
WUZ
CAESARS
N
SHIET

Your history is one of stunning defeat, desecration of europe, and eventual capitulation to pakis and somalis. I have no love for the Anglo and never will, a despicable race
>hamburgerler telling us what it means to be european
this blue-eyed romans meme is p. hilarious. southern-swiss havent moved an inch since the times of the romans and suspiciously we're all brown haired/brown eyed, but no, romans were $100% nordic savage cretins
probably some negro admixture, now fuck off burger

It does, but just a little bit.

>Brown eyes are an indicator of mixed bloodlines even if there was no nigger involved
your grasp of biology is terrifying

>mfw your ID says "JUDE"
figures. kek never lies.

get your nigger eyes out of here

Nope Germany did, with multiple attempts. Flood to submerge Holland when?

Yes. Many light featured "people" are in fact impure subhumans

100% Northern Germanic

No, if you have brown eyes some of your ancestors were either Negroid, Mongoloid, or a Jew. And neither of those originate in Europe, so you're not European.

Jewish untermensch

Then again, let's say you take every precaution when looking for your girlfriend - what happens if the gene for the blue eye mutates and you get a brown eyed baby again?

100% European

Jewish untermensch

WEW

>what are basques, sardinians and the welsh?

>he thinks Europe is one monolithic people
>he has no idea how alleles work
toothpaste intellectual

>implying America wasn't founded by Europeans

this is why you're typing in English here buddy :^)

American culture is the uncucked version of European culture.

>No, if you have brown eyes some of your ancestors were either Negroid, Mongoloid, or a Jew
Didn't they sterelise idiots up until 1975 up there?

>The anglo seen here in his natural state, plotting to destroy a european country
Like pottery, mate.
Whale fucking refugee cuckhold here to tell us europeans that have actually accomplished something what it means to be a european. Name a single swedish invention that isn't fucking retarded. Oh wait, you can't. Heres a south-european invention for you: you're entire fucking civilization.
hopefully he kills him self along with wife and child. finn autism is weapons grade.
>hamburger still posting in european thread
out out out

>European culture.
What the fuck is this? Hamburgers are so stupid they think "Europe" is a thing that exists in any of our minds. Half-nigger country with the other half being mixed race spics. Literally kys

You seem really angry m8, I actually pity you now...

I'm a light brown/green mixture.

My sister is vibrant green.

Father blue and mother light brown.

Asian brown is a seriously thick chocolate brown. Whereas euro "brown" is more earthy

>toothpaste still typing in English, on an image board founded by an American

you get out, faggot :)

I guess it's possible. Having said that,
>be me
>American
>from south
>mostly anglo/irish, possibly minor german mutt
nobody in my immediate or extended family has brown eyes... just green and blue.

> t. eyelet

Fpbp

what do hazel green eyes with an orange iris mean

>Being this desperate to be considered european

>ancient romans were blonde blue eyes
>invaded by germans/franks/goths(blonde blue eyes)
>someoe italians ended up being with brown eyes and hair
How?

>American from the South
Well that's just 50 shades of negro

your reading comprehesion is low as fuck, I specifically added "etc" in my post, I never said Europe is just a state of mind. 'Etc' implies it is more than just that.

I have a mix of all 3 colors, can get a pic from phone if someone cares

Fag

Sure Ahmed

Your shitskin is visible faggot.

>he thinks I want to be Yuropoorean

like I said, America is the uncucked version of Europe

lmao. you're so fucking retarded. doubt you even have a passport.

why am i a fag, im one of the only people in my family with colored eyes everyone is brown and black eyes

>Pure 11th generation lily-white swiss-boi
Being called a shitskin by a gook. Feels bad man.
lol burger education