YOU ARE ENOUGH

YOURE AT QUEER KID STUFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mfLvaSWdyo
youtu.be/xHcUTntGvu8?t=1m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate everything

>pushing this shit on children

16 should be the bare minimum age for taking your kid even remotely seriously about being gay, trans or whatever. If a 4 year old can't consent to sex it can't decide its male or female or gay or straight or anything.

Stop being such a bigot you silly bird.

This why gays should not be allowed to adopt children, for fuck sake.... This filth is oversexualizing children for their own egocentric means to the point it's practically pedophilia.

>GAY MEANS HAPPY

So is she calling queers freaks then? You can't just pick and choose old and new connotations.

i hate america so much

Are you one of these?
youtube.com/watch?v=0mfLvaSWdyo

>16
That is at least 8 - 4 years too late to start effective hormone treatment, though.

In my country we kill filthy faggots, the way it should be.

Having a dick is already too late if you want to become female.
You're litteraly born too late

So what, you're suggesting 8-12 years old is old enough to take their word for it? There's photos of me wearing high heels when I was a kid, my parents didn't start planting the idea that I might be a woman trapped in a mans body and I should start taking hormone treatments nor did they chastise me for doing that and say it was wrong. Eventually I grew up to be a normal healthy straight person. Giving hormone treatments to 8 year olds just seems absurd to me. Might as make them work too. Why can't we fuck them? Marry them? They can take hormone treatments, chop their dicks off and get depressed and commit suicide eventually so why not?

A child cannot consent to this, and all it is, is their parents projecting shitty ideals onto their children.
disgusting.....

>Tfw cannibal tribes are now shitposting on Sup Forums

stop giving niggers internet

god I want it to die of a drug overdose sniffing too much coke up it's hook nose. what an insufferably insane cunt.

It is not a shit post that we imprison or kill sodomites, while your cucked country celebrates them.

>旗
もちろん。

I call upon thee Mike "LGBT BBQ" Pence

According to Wikipedia, homosexuality is only illegal for men. It caries a 14 year prison sentence that is usually not enforced.

youtu.be/xHcUTntGvu8?t=1m10s

Some weird fucking shit fa͏m

It's not the government that kills the fags mate, it's the locals.

gas yourself homosexual

Ahhh. What race are you? Are you a native or a white immigrant or something?

I'm just an Australian here exploiting the country to make easy money.

How do you exploit money from literal spear chuckers.

I own a marketing and pr firm selling shit to spear chuckers.

GAS YOURSELF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE