Says he will get a hair cut if he become president because his hair takes too much maintenance

>says he will get a hair cut if he become president because his hair takes too much maintenance

>he doesnt

How can we trust a man who doesn't live up to what he says.

The wall wont be made, Muslims and illegals will keep pouring in and more importantly JEWS will get more power

Well well well pol tricked by the jews once again

Whats even up with his ridicules haircut

I know he doesn't need to look great since hes rich and powerful but god damn, you can also tell he thinks it looks good

It's his style. You ever seen the memes with weird blond hair? It's another thing he is well known for. This man is top to bottom meme material

It's marketing

>Trump cuts his hair and removes his orange makeup
>His nose, previously pushed down by his heavy make-up, suddenly springs up
>His hair suddenly curls and settles into a black colour
>We've been bamboozled once again

>cuts his hair and removes orange make up

More like gets a 5$ trim and just puts on 50% less make up

I could take obama much more seriously and i hes a cunt

Probably took just as long and he prefers this cut

It's part of his brand, he knows it looks weird, but everyone knows that style is TRUMPS hair. Bob Ross didn't cut his afro although he hated it, because he knew it had become part of his brand.

well hes president now.|

No need to market himself anymore, hes in power. He need to cut his hair, get in better shape, stop using make up like a women and just stop being a pampered poodle in general.

his hair is the source of his high energy, cutting it off could reduce or even remove ability to timeline surf, many such cases!

kek, he's always around the corner

Like it desu

But he didn't become president yet

The world's not ready too see what's underneath.

Maybe he said to his hairdresser
>You're fired

Also I want to see his tax returns, but I doubt that he'll ever show that shit. My guess is that he's in bad debt and thats why he didnt put his assets in a trust just the management structure.

Tim,
why would you care about his tax returns.

>he will get a hair cut

Just be patient, senpai. He will get a haircut eventually...

He isn't president yet.

As a point to OP's statement. He said he would provide them after the audit was over. After it is over I doubt he will provide them (this is yet to be seen). Its about doing what you say you will do. So far he's backing away from every campaign promise even before he takes office. Any personal reason for me wanting his tax records are of no consequence to OPs argument. US voters were bamboozled.