Our Democracy Has Been Hacked

The fucking creator of Mr. Robot is letting his edgy anti-Trump feelings leak into the script. I can already see (((Hollywood))) riding on this meme. There's still time before he is gunna fuck up a perfectly good show.
See his twitter for yourself @samesmail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=KUwv8O3Shf0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a peek for Season 3

I can understand his very busy lifestyle but it's like hes never even bothered to read a single of the Wikileaks emails and everyone whom he has surrounded himself with is most likely leftist and ignorant as to whats going on with Clinton foundation.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>She didn't lose
HOW DO YOU BECOME THIS DELUSIONAL
SOMEONE TELL ME

only the first season was ok so who gives a fuck

A politicians job is to represent the people. A pilots job is to fly a plane and make sure the passengers are safe. Pilots have been doing a wonderful job all most all the time and can almost never be blamed for accidents since they were a problem with the plane or instruments not the pilot.
Politicians however.....

>I can already see (((Hollywood))) riding on this meme.

Let them.

This way you can get the names of those involved and then vote with your wallet.

>a perfectly good show

You are a joke.

shut up toothpaste

If everyone agrees with him the pilot must be doing a pretty shit job.

>"who thinks we should have a permanent political class of patricians making the decisions for the rest of us?"

R A R E
A
R
E

Good. The more Hollywood and the rest of the degenerate liberals make themselves look bad, the better. They've SMASHED the accelerator on the tactics that caused their 30 year political juggernaught to be beat by an outsider political reality TV celeb. They'll continue to alienate the average US voter for another decade. Trump will be in for 8 years and it'll be possible that another Repub will take the next election after that.

People who work for a living cannot relate to the Left here in America, and the Left is putting an exclamation point on that fact.

Whats shitty is I started seeing that in season 2

>Still is my favorite show in t.v.

We'll see how season 3 "Starts". But damn....I thought sammie boy was one of us. Never really peeped his twitter before

>Good eye

But still NOT entirely sure he would let his political ideals to interfere in a hit like this, where a majority of his demographic are young, white, males. I honestly DONT think he's stupid enough to make the same mistakes he watched the Hillary campaign make...Hes a hacker bro. And that script piece you put up, was the opening of season 1...NOT 3 (Like I said HUGE fan)

so he's going to run the show into the ground like Gotham was run into the ground by gay subplots?

fucking dropped

I never bothered to watch this because it looked like some sort of liberal power fantasy made by someone who jacks off to Anonymous from the start.

I'm not shocked.

user, Isle of Fag has been posting here for a long time now.

If he fucks the show up like this, the ratings will fall off a cliff.

This is pretty much exactly it. And Anonymous is a Libtard cringefest, at least at the moment. Remember when "declared war" on Donald Trump during his campaign?

>character supposed to be abnormal
>has sex in the first episode

youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro

what a bunch of lame faggots

first season was good/great but holy SHIT did it fall off hard halfway through the second.

Sup Forums here, it was good desu.
it had some shit eps but overall it was good. like Lain.

I only got up to episode 5 of s1.
It's a very pretentious show in that it feels like whatever is happening is so important and it feels like the writers think they are so smart yet there's so much plot conveniences in the script.

No one cares what board you lurk, Jorre

>Jorre
Isn't that a Swedish name? Erkki is more alcoholic

It's probably just a joke. These are the same lines (almost) used in season 1 and I doubt he is going to put them agian

Which IS why gotham went down too.

>Sammy did play the multi-cultural (Black on White Codeword) bullshit and faggey shit a few times in season 2 of Mr. Robot
>From "Angela" fucking a nog off the back season 2
>To BD Wong (Whos a bad ass Character btw) being a Tranny (Funny so I wont complain)
>To The faggotry in season 1 with Tyrell "Fucking a white male" lol
>And

I do see it...

Please don't flake out Sammy boy!!! DON'T be a "Salty Lefty" and slide that opinion into a masterpiece!

Break it to me user, how shit-tier has S3 of Gotham become? I got bored and watched the first two seasons but I enjoyed it because I just wrote off all the deviations from the mythos as an Elseworld Batman.

Still going to give em daps for this

~Regardless of affiliation~

youtube.com/watch?v=KUwv8O3Shf0

"That Scene Alone" gives them a chance with me no matter what for season 3

Sam is smart and wont fuck up

>Rami is stellar in this...it couldn't be played better
>Christian kills it!
>The whole case is off the hook

Im kinda stoked for season 3 have been since season 2 ended. Amped to see what happens with Dom....shes a closet "Bad Bitch"

>Think shes going to turn against her "Masters" that hold investigation up

I quit after season 2 as well, I didn't like the gay joker kid from shameless and what they were trying to subtly imply

>Plus Mr. Robot came out lol

Yo, I like your country. Mostly for the IOM TT. Wanna spot an ausanon a room so I can come watch?

You burgers are not in a fucking democracy. Retards need to learn one day.
Fucking hell even us frogs aren't in a democracy.

>a perfectly good show

Could also be VERY relevant to the leaks that are getting dropped this year too. Wikileaks says it's going to be a BIG year

>Sam can take these "Current Situations" and implement them in the show

He already has. From the reporter shooting, to Ashley Madison, and the OPM hack. Sam is NO fool...I have faith in him!

Season 2 is garbage, only the first couple of episodes in season 1 were good

I dunno dude. You didn't like the White Rose cuts later on...I kinda thought the Angela - White Rose 2 Episodes were pretty badass

>But agree the season finale was kind of a let down.
>Good cliff hanger, but still a let down

Mr. Robot is awful. An adaptation and distortion of a mediocre novel.

That being said the characters lack depth and legitimate appeal. The entire point of the program is to stoke the coals to reignite the flames of "muh 1% reeeee" autism protests. The whole concept and acceptance of Anonymous needing a corporate sponsor is fucking pathetic.

Simply replace Chinese bad guys with Russian and magically from 1 year in the past this show seems to be predicting the future. How odd, amirite?

A faux-intelligent program whose target audience are middle aged people with children.

This so much. Isn't the point of democracy that regular people appoint other regular people to represent them?

What is happening right now is what happened in Egypt after the "Arab Spring".

Pic related. This is Mohamed Morsi. The President of Egypt. Or at least he was, until the army removed him.

You see, Mr. Morsi here was ELECTED president. Not a fake election. Not a rigged election. An actual election. The liberal opposition which initially pushed for reform was disunited, unorganised, and basically leaderless. The Islamic Brotherhood meanwhile had been waited for its electoral opportunity for 50 years. They campaigned, canvassed, and got elected on a coherent platform while the liberals were still tweeting on social media.

Unfortunately, Mr Morsi happened to be a member of the Islamic brotherhood and basically a religious conservative nut. Like a lot of Egyptian voters I suppose.

So. Out. He. Goes!

The liberals called in the military, had Morsi arrested, and installed a former director of miliarty intelligence as the current president. Yay freedom!

Agree or disagree with the Islamic Brotherhood. I don't care. But that's who the Egyptians voted for. When the regressive intelligentsia didn't like that choice, they called the army back in. Like they always do. This kind of "democracy" is a true sham. Voters are, by military force, constrained to vote for only those candidates who lie within a narrowly defined range of acceptable policies. This range is defined by the elites and their cultural values and economic interests.

This status quo has applied to ALL democracies since the 1980s. Neoliberalism demands, always, the tacit or implied application of military or other forces to keep voter choice in narrowly defined bands of acceptable policy. With Trump's election, the media is now pushing, as it pushed in Egypt, Nicaragua, Argentina, etc, for the democratic choice of the people to be overturned and replaced with its own economically and culturally preferred alternative.

Their success or failure will be decided by the US domestic security apparatus.