How does Ted Cruz spank his daughter? Do you think he sits down in his chair, pulls down her panties...

How does Ted Cruz spank his daughter? Do you think he sits down in his chair, pulls down her panties, throws her on his knee and spanks her bare but until she cries?

>Do you think he sits down in his chair, pulls down her panties, throws her on his knee and spanks her bare but until she cries?

Oh God, I hope so.

I hope so.
It's what a true conservative would do to a loli

>Philip Bump
am I being rused?

Spanking/hitting children is degenerate, plus he's a pedophile.

Fuck Ted, I always hated him and always will.

She got spanked by her daddy.

The Delegates, Daddy.

Please be true.

it works. later on memorys become funny if ur not a soft cunt

Did he put two in the pink and one in the stink too?

No, has her pull her skirt up and panties down and lay herself on his lap. That's how you do spanking. She has to be an active participant.
Man, Cruz's daughters are hot.

I would spank his daughter too.

Yeah then he fucks her.

Do you think. he wears his Phantom of the Opera mask while gently spanking his daughters naked, smooth butt?

Why do you think they wear red clothes?
Protip: can't see the blood on them.

A fucking leaf

But why do people give they kids names like Caroline Camille Cruz or Catherine Christiane Cruz? Is your child's name really the place for alliteration?

>describing little girls as "hot"

>Do you think he sits down in his chair, pulls down her panties, throws her on his knee and spanks her bare but until she cries?

muh dik is crying right now.

What's your problem? Are you gay?

Butt stuff is a good way to make your children learn

qt3.14

D-do you think Cruz plays cave-explorer with his daughter?

But she poops from there. Get her addicted to your cock and she'll be your obedient little cumdumpster.

Did you watch teds video where he shows his family and family life, etc? Holy shit watching a lizard trying to blend in with the terrified relatives of one of his victims is creepy as fuck