Tfw retook the blue pill

>tfw retook the blue pill
Never been so happy in my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pnHS7PbRts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The red pill is like aids.
Once in your system it stays. You can ignore it but doing that it'll spread faster person to person.

I'm reading tons of fiction books aimed toward teens and watching CNN non stop. It's starting to work.

im dissapoint

You're still on this website though. If you were truly turning back into a normie, you'd be spending time with your girlfriend or your leftists friends instead of posting on an Egyptian meme magic board.

>wanting to go back to defending the people who want to see you dead
You are a super retard.

a faggot even

You can only be happy when you have the truth, user. Otherwise, you'll just keep reincarnating and leading miserable lives instead of going to paradise.

How do I take the bluepill? I am sick of this redpill

Mushrooms

youtube.com/watch?v=3pnHS7PbRts

Anything non-drug please. I have no access to recreational drugs

so you come back to tell other people this?

Doesn't sound like you're too happy mate.

You can surpass the red/blue pill, because you are still stuck in the left-right narrative loop. It doesn't end and it works as designed, to keep two sides forever opposite while the real important stuff happens right under their nose.
It seems like you are ready to break free so take my advice and educate yourself on how to be truly free, which starts with being financially free/literate. After that you can do/support everything you want.

Godspeed.

There's only one way, listen to me. As an american (world police) I'm obligated to help.

It's going to be difficult, but you need to reformat your PC and never visit this website again. Create a Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Stay on those websites only.

Ask your wife's son

Thanks Senpai.

I have no wife. I am a lonely 27 year old virgin.

That wasn't a bluepill user.
Those were my oxxies

> truly free, which starts with being financially free/literate

So Jews are transcended - who knew?

Dare you enter my magical realm??!?

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

Fuck off Jew.

hey, hook a Sup Forumsack up

Hey me too man. I mostly come here because i don't like other news outlets.
The blue pill is easier than you guys think, you just have to stop caring.

>Egyptian meme magic board.
XDDD I love the poets out here.