How can Anti-immigrant Americans support their claims when their ancestors were immigrants?

How can Anti-immigrant Americans support their claims when their ancestors were immigrants?

Pic Relevant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jevons's_paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only thing that matters is power. They had the power to conquer. Now Americans can do whatever they want with the land that was claimed.

White Anglo Saxon Protestant is the ruling class. 100% of US presidents have been christian save maybe Jefferson.

>this country was founded on immigration
yea because the country needed to be populated. Now it is and its functioning properly so we can be picky about who we bring in. Your argument is like a guy goin to a company that opened earlier in the year that hired a full staff recently and saying "you have no right do deny me a job, everyone in there got one"

That is a really good point. Considering overpopulation will most likely be an issue in our time. I want to keep criminals out but otherwise the more the merrier IMO.

The US does have finite resources. There will be a point when we will have to turn people away. But I don't think we are there yet.

How can anyone justify anti-immigrant sentiment when our ancestors ultimately emigrated from Ethiopia, Birthplace of humanity :^D

Just don't be disingenuous, It is an Anglo-Saxon country, built into something desirable almost entirely by those of Anglo, or at-least British descent.

No one goes to the USA so that they can't get a job on an Indian reservation, they go to try and take what they can from a society that wasn't built by them or their people; a nation built by white Germanic peoples.

I don't know why, in the USA, WASP's have allowed themselves to be grouped with other diasporas, especially Italians and the Irish, under the encompassing term "white".

Those descended from 19th and 20th century judeo-catholic euronigger refugee invasions are nearly as worthless as the rapefugees and poo in loos who come today.

Only Germanic peoples should be the beneficiaries and custodians of their ancestors labours. This should not be controversial.

German ancestry is the largest in the US. Second would be Irish.

*settlers
Fixed it you cunt. They built something out of nothing, Mexicans are just here to take advantage of existing infrastructure and get free gibs for their 20 retarded kids.

Your Diaspora point is very interesting. I am of German ancestry but obviously as an American mutt I have multiple countries of origin.

Colonizers, not immigrants

Mexican immigration is exactly my point. Just because we won the battle at the Alamo doesn't mean we have the right to dictate who lives here. Mexicans have more right to live here than any European. Most Mexicans can trace their ancestry to Native Americans.

Not all immigrants are the same. We should prioritize European immigrants over others like it was done before the 1965 immigration act.

couldn't you just pimp yourself out and be a pimp AND prostitute?

My ancestors came here legally as white Europeans to a white European nation.

Why does this pasta make slidey threads?
Only the chosen know

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

Why not? A lot of brothel mistresses also work.

My parents are legal immigrants and I doubt I'll ever find anyone so vehemently against illegal immigration in my life.

This unchecked immigration is gonna strangle this country

Immigrants were mostly white before the 60's.
Also no welfare, housing benefits, medical etc.
immigration would be cut off when large groups came that weren't assimilating.

Change back to those things then sure, we'll happily take immigrants.

So because the Natives didnt have a contiguous nation and borders Europeans are settlers?

I mean I think I should bring up that Natives were almost doomed upon first contact with Europeans. We were somewhat filthy living with livestock I think everyone here should read Guns Germs and Steel.

America is not a chunk of Earth.
America is it's people, it's culture and way of life.
What spot on the map it occupies is irrelevant.

We Waz White

How can Pol tell fat people to put the fork down when even skinny people have eaten food before.

Checkmate PolTards

Colonizing is worse than Immigrating IMO. There is this famous Columbus statue near where I live and someone grafitid on the ground near there "COLONIZER". I don't personally blame people for coming here. America is fucking amazing.

you're right.
just because mexicans won the battle of the alamo doesn't mean they can dictate anything, cause they lost multiple wars.

Is this a meme or did this actually happen?

>How can Anti-immigrant Americans support their claims when their ancestors were immigrants?

The US was not founded by immigrants. It was founded by pioneers. There's a reason the defining American movie genre is the Western.

Besides, even if we assume that whites were immigrants, how did unrestricted mass immigration work out for the Indians?

>100% of US presidents have been christian

Obama isn't a WASP.
And while many US presidents have been WASP, most of the "elite" and other top government positions are held by jews.

Sucky sucky $5 I love you long time. I very horny!

jk but you can do that but its just hypocritical.

Mine were legal immigrants. Besides America is the perfect example of what happens when there's a mass immigration of different people to your country.

...while forcing the other one into bankrupcyafter some of its staf helped you get started up

>German ancestry is the largest in the US

No. It's the largest self-reported non-US ancestry. The actual largest self-reported ancestry is "American" which tends to be used by people of British ancestry.

Additionally, because it is self-reported, there is no guarantee of accuracy. For example, it was common for Polish and Jewish immigrants to adopt new "American" names upon arrival, names which were often Scottish or English. It's not uncommon for American Yiddish speakers to self-report as having Dutch ancestry.

no different when whites get butthurt abour europe.
...that is if you belive the out of africa theory

Free bisons, free land.
Yes goy, we Amish got land from god.

Most people who are "anti-immigration" are against illegal immigration and want stronger laws to ensure that the immigrants that come into the country are the good kind who want to work and aren't coming over to sell drugs or escape the authorities or rape or anything like that. I'm not really sure what the problem is with wanting better borders. You live in a house, right? And you lock your doors? Or do you just live in some wall-less area that any person can come into and do whatever they want?

I also think it's weird that these pro-no borders people are also the same people that say the American settlers were horrible people for coming in and stealing land.

steals new land
>still cares who lives in his old land

>can't wait for whites to be a minority
Fuck off cuck

Kennedy was Roman Catholic

Resources aren't the issue, it's culture. The culture established in the united states before the great cuckening by dictators like Abe Lincoln, and FDR, was one of great prosperity that has elevated living standards for the whole planet. It's worth protecting.

Very good point if I felt that my ancestry would be not in favor I would hide it. Actually I am almost sure some of my ancestry has suffered the same fate.

theres a big difference in colonizing a new world and immigrating to a developed world for gibs

We immigrated legally and earned acceptance from Americans, we didn't have laws and a massive media machine protecting us from them. Comparing European immigrants to spics is disingenuous at best.

This

You mean when the european immigrants came over to america and the natives died?

who doesn't want to die amirite

Real immigrants are willing to assimilate. Real Americans weren't immigrants, they were settlers.

The point where the foreigners can vote themselves my money is where the line is drawn. You could probably have liberal immigration if no one gets public benefits to live (except veterans)

After 1650 the Americas was basically run by whites. My earliest ancestor to immigrate to America arrived here in 1710. While my grandfather arrived in 1920ish making me 2nd gen?

That song was fucking awful. Album wasn't great overall either.

My ancestors that came here were Irish.

As long as they withstand the vetting process, I'm fine with Irishmen coming here, assuming they're not Muslims.

did you have some sort point to make?

or just fallacies to toss out?

How can you buy a house and not want anyone else to come inside and eat your food?

Really forces one to ponder.

This. I despise hearing my ancestors called immigrants its so fucking stupid. They didnt "immigrate" they killed every spear chucker they saw and created a civilized nation. seriously fuck indians they are useless

Just because you bought you house doesn't give you the right to lock your door

What the fuck is Sup Forums getting raided?

Hypocrisy from the right wing.

It's an issue now.

>You could probably have liberal immigration if no one gets public benefits to live
Yep. No welfare state combined with the second amendment makes for a fine country, with a strong culture. Add in welfare, though, and it all falls apart.

it should be a meme
because I remember part of it is very much true

>mass migration to America in the past was a very bad thing and fucked up the indigenous indians.
>because it happend before we have to always let mass migration happen, again and again, despite knowing what the result will be.
>the more people we let migrate here the more we right the wrongs of the past.

Liberal mentality

Except the equivalency is false, so you're just a retard.

That's why libshits should be the first ones into the ovens

I agree things are getting bad. Its why Eurpoeans are freaking out about immigrants. The difference is Europeans drew up their borders over 1000s of years and soviergnty is not as big an issue.

You should read about this paradox. Basically once a resource becomes more accessible it is used up quicker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jevons's_paradox

I think that so far it's been clear that nobody really is against immigration just because but specifically against immigrants that stay illegally, work illegally, evade taxes, take advantage of welfare and similar relief measures and engage in criminal activities like theft.

Note that European conquest was at the expense of the natives. Note also that bringing niggers to the Americas was a mistake.

>I think that so far it's been clear that nobody really is against immigration
It's time to change this mentality. Real estate is finite. All that immigration does is increase demand for real estate. It squeezes the natives.

This.

Besides, all the immigrants that came before were told to assimilate or get the fuck out. If you wanted to live here, you had to learn to speak English and respect our societal norms.

Nowadays all the liberals are so busy virtue signaling that they demand the nation change to suit the immigrant rather than the other way around as it should be. At that point, we don't even have a nation.

People with such different wants, needs, desires, abilities can not jointly manage a political system with so many competing interests. That's why (((elites))) want everyone except (((themselves))) to just blanda upp, because Multiculturalism will fail every time.

The original Inhabitants all died. We don't want to end up like them.

Wow that was easy.

That's bait

In a short period of time 90% of the Native population died of disease from basically smallpox and other animal pathogens that Europeans had become immune to.

Its just sad though. Considering Civilations were in a more primitive state I can't be mad at Europeans for surviving in a new land. Hell my ancestors were Prostestants escaping one of the King Louis'. That is why I would welcome anyone to come join us. This used to be the edge of the world now its different IDK.

Because my ancestors never walked down the middle of cities burning American flags and waving signs saying "CATHOLICISM WILL RULE THE WORLD! UP WITH CANON LAW"

We just did shitty jobs and got drunk.

why don't conquerors like being conquered?

Maybe if the natives fought hard against the white immigration, then their populations wouldn't have been so decimated.