He does not even have college degree

>he does not even have college degree
>call others degenerate.

are you serious?

College is a meme now a days

who /degree/ here

people with degrees from non-top 20 unis worldwide need no apply

and you can not even get into such meme shit.

you are such degeneragte

>$100k in debt to learn how to be gay and worship niggers
>every bartender and waitress has a degree
>thinks he's intelligent

degree in general biology
NEET for the past year
prolly gonna get a job lifting boxes in a store
i dont even have a cell phone or bank account
hope someone just gives me money one day
that would be cool

You're lower than a bartender and a waitress you literal Trump supporting nigger.

I did go to college...worst decision I ever made...I'm 100k in debt and still no job

>I am too stupid get into stem course and get scholarship from college

yeah... you are worse than waitress...

>not taking a trade service in college
You guys deserve to be in debt and have shit degrees that are useless

>implying 100k debt is big matter.

come on... what a sissy fag

Lol everybody knows college in america is just really expensive daycare

What are you doing in Japland, what degree do you hold?

>general biology

Why did you even bother?

This.

85% of the degrees handed out are just toilet paper handed out from adult day care to grown children who should have never attended college and become mired in tens and thousands of dollars of debt.

A degree is not proof of intelligence, its proof of obedience

>being an idiot

Degeneracy and degrees have no correlation.

Did they not teach you basic logic in your Genki major?

yeah.

You need at least Ph.D from top50 college in the world.

degree=/= intelligence but not having degree=degerate

No uni for me, just millions of dollars.

Know the difference between intelligence and intellect. It will help you in the future

>correlation
yeah better learning cause and effect analysis before post in this thread. RETARD.

Pretty dumb in retrospect, seriously the softest of the "hard" sciences -- extraordinarily pointless. It was essentially an intro-course load in every physical science subject. The only subject that was intensive was evolution, beyond that it's largely pointless unless you wanna be a park ranger and work for the State.

I went to trade school.
The jews only got most of my money that way.

and you're in the png with millions because..
sex tourism?

>yeah better learning cause and effect analysis before post in this thread. RETARD.

The term you're looking for is: "No, I didn't learn logic in my trashy degree"

Thanks for playing, kid

Too dumb to make them in Australia tbqh

>(((college degree)))

yeah. your attempt is ad hominem.

You do not post your "logic".
lmao. what did you learn in elementary school? ad hominem is "basic logic"?

your post is not even argument.

Prove me wrong. or BTFO non-educated retard

That sounds a lot like the shit the kids I know who were too stupid for college and never made it say to make themselves feel better. Kind of like how every dude who drops out of college first semester says some bullshit about how Bill Gates dropped out.

Yeah you can go to college and get some group hug degree that costs $150k and isn't worth a dollar if you are a fucking moron, but that doesn't mean college in itself is stupid or useless.

Not my fault that not everyone is smart enough to get a STEM degree, but I paid off 80% of my $29k loans within a year of starting my first job and bought a $14k car cash so it worked out for me.

So that begs the question what are the posters that I quoted doing besides being too smart for college?

I'm a Master Electrician. I don't tend to use the word "degenerate," but I feel as though I have more of a right to use it than some liberal arts grad.

We aren't in Japan

Scholarships are given to niggers, nigger-lovers, or those who have perfect grades.

College is pointless and a waste of money.

College is for millennials who won't function out of a structured setting, colleges are used to funnel the money from their parents to get a useless degree

Once people figure out that they've been sucked dry of all their money, they are headed a diploma and pushed out the door.

College is a waste of money especially when your funds aren't growing.

Prove me wrong faggots. Also, unless you are a top tier graduate like the 2-5% you won't make shit getting out.

If you don't study STEM then you're much more worthless than people studying crafts. But hey keep believing that your gender studies matter.

When American's say college, they mean university, right?

Typically, though Community College and Tech Institutes are also swept into that category.

For example, nobody would turn their nose up from an MIT grad, despite it being an Institute of Technology.

Private investor.

There's nothing wrong with polytechnic universities. You're conflating schools like ITT Tech with polytechnics, they aren't the same at all.

College degree here but this meme needs to end.

>tfw criminology major

Soon to be an educated unemployable person, probably. At least the local prison always needs guards.

I own my own business and have a few rental properties on the side. Working for myself with unlimited earning potential is much more rewarding than any office job.

but universities are ranked by their research output and post-grad programs, not bachelors programs

Engineer here.

ENTP, 141 IQ, muscular, two languages, Job, working on side projects, white...

Only problem, to autistic to lose my virginity....
My libido is very low now days anyway...

>MSc in finance
>Spent last year writing my thesis while working at State Street in the US
>Spent 2 years in an IB in London, in the most cut-throat environment on earth
>Currently working for Norways largest bank

My degree was 5 years of wasted time. With the exceptions of MDs, engineers and the like, almost every job today can be taught in 1-2 years during employment.

And it's all about who you know. When I was in London, some of the most insane autists who climbed the corporate ladder in no time at all, turned out to be either high school graduates or college dropouts.

The thing about those two categories is that they feel the need to prove that they are just as worthy as the people with degrees, so they overcompensate by working their asses off to no end, essentially bypassing people who lean on their degrees as some sort of security.

>Yes goy you need the paper Jew.

Only for a handful of extremely specific careers; the majority of majors are useless garbage.

What should I major in?

Almost everything that isn't STEM can be taught on the job.

If you have enough self-awareness to realize that you're simply not smart enough for STEM, socialize your way into the industry of your choice and learn on the job.

what should i study to be a good english teacher in japan like you,OP?

Are you serious?

Depends on the field. If government work, they are picky about requiring a degree for certain jobs, even if a drunk monkey could learn it in a week.