Guys, Be Careful

You are messing with forces you dont understand.
This is a mural from The Abbey of Thelema.
Thelema is a satanistic cult created by Aleister Crowley.
He created this cult in Egypt through the words of Egyptian gods...
KEK is more real and has been worshiped for longer than anyone wants to admit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98KxHMyr7xU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQByVcW4lXQ46glULC-ekhOp
heruraha.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14800&start=0
youtube.com/watch?v=BR8tVB7sNxc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o
youtube.com/watch?v=fvPgjg201w0
vocaroo.com/i/s16piyLDuUm0
nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube#sthash.uJ6QPccb.dpuf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=98KxHMyr7xU

Praise His coming. Shadilay!

Trust me, it's all worth it in the end

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQByVcW4lXQ46glULC-ekhOp

heruraha.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14800&start=0

Praise kek

what is this?

The gospel of the prophet of kek

you know what you are messing with but continue to do it anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o

It can be done right, kek is like a weapon, it's purpose is destruction, we can use his power but we must not aim it towards ourselves.

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA

Yes you dumb faggot.
We're fucking nihilists. We don't give a fuck. Stacey never asked us out so now we will summon kek and destroy the world, who the fuck cares, it's funny as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvPgjg201w0

Tlaloc protects me.

Im not black first of all and second of all I don't think you grasp the powers at play here.

>I'm not black

Never said you were.
What you are is spooked.

>I don't think you grasp the powers at play here

You just don't get it my man. Read my lips - we. don't. care.

Whatever my digits, it will be praise to Kek

Nah you faggy LARPer, all KEK wants is digits and happenings. Aleister Crowley is a pathetic faggot and has nothing to do with anything that happens here.

you understand that the majority of the people on here are using these powers because its entertaining without understanding that there are real powers behind this all. They think these are coincidences.

This is where you are wrong, the symbolism and the power of KEK has been around for thousands of years.

What exactly am I looking at here?

>They think these are coincidences

No they don't. We know exactly what we're doing. We have a much better comprehension of it than you do. You don't even know how far the darkness goes. Make sure to read this post with the Tomorrow style for maximum darkness.

The father of Satanism used frogs in his church which he got from his research into ancient Egyptian gods.

How far does the darkness go?
enlighten me then.

Save this thread to you computer.

why should I do that? I have saved your youtube links and will be watching them over the next week.

Our immediate purpose must be sanity and mental health

You're giving kek worshippers a bad name.

kek doesn't need us

Otherwise known as the
>KEKRONOMICON

>Kek is like a weapon

Taging chaos is the fastest way to be wrong.

>"kek worshipper"
>still spooked by respectability

Here's the guy you want to talk to OP. He'll fall for your memes.

He doesn't need us but he uses us. The attention and spreading of his word gives him strength.

They're going through with it anyways. Destruction and curiosity go hand in hand with these species.

I'm going to let you in on a secret though. Ready?
The true timeline is one wherein the Axis defeated the Allies.

We are nothing more than echoes of the past. This, and all other associated timelines are slated for destruction.

I am not posting memes. Im posting things that exist in this world. things we are messing with which we probably should not.

To exists as a human is to be defined, Aiming chaos toward yourself will destroy you, it will destroy anything it acts on.

Crowley, a pathetic faggot? really? he accomplished more in a month than you will in your entire meaningless life.

Shoosh

Jordan B Peterson will heal our mental ailments.

>believing esoterism

I'm afraid you still don't even know what a meme is my man. You're like a level 0 novice. You have a long way to go. If you want to walk this path that's fine but you are very impotent here. Remember you must be evil before you can be good.

He's a lame tryhard. He's like /x/ when they try to summon a tulpa to be their friend.

And he's bald, what a joke.

I know what a meme is and I know how we are messing with forces that we don't understand by using them for KEKs own purpose.

Magick is a step towards our evolution to higher beings. Embrace and practice it to better the lives of those around you. Or abuse it and end up in your own special hell and get fucked by karma.

There are a lot of Christians on this board, mate. We worship the LORD and know that the frog posts will be targets of the next crusade just as Muzzdogs and Jews.

you are a follower of eris, are you not?

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQByVcW4lXQ46glULC-ekhOp
>university of toronto

nice try, leaf

Do you know who Jordan B Peterson is?

Didn't click.

>You are messing with forces you dont understand.

No, we are messing with forces that YOU don't understand.

I don't care about anything coming from the country that elects a gay muslim as their president. Their cities must be burned to the ground and their fields salted. Traitors to the world.

It's breddy clear we're in way above our heads. Let's keep going.

vocaroo.com/i/s16piyLDuUm0
SHADILAY PRAISE KEKEKEK

There are Canadians that oppose to all that the SWJ Marxist are doing to their country, Jordan B Peterson is the most important of those dissidents.

I clicked because I was board. Man he does sound like Kermit.
I ended up subscribing to him as he put forward some good stuff.

*Bored, not board.

>There are Canadians that oppose to all that the SWJ Marxist are doing to their country, Jordan B Peterson is the most important of those dissidents.

As long as he sits and speaks from his ivory tower, he can burn with the rest. The day of the rake is near, and the rake doesn't differentiate between colors. A leaf is a leaf.

jesus dude spoiler that shit, what are we ISIS?

>kek

lel

>The true timeline is one wherein the Axis defeated the Allies.

Keep dreaming about alternative timelines if it consoles you.

>girls doing their part

you go girl !

So ideas have no value to you?
If you see value only in actions, and worse only violent actions, then you are as a caveman from the times before the invention of language. What has made the west great, what constitute the fundaments of civilization, are it's ideas, and Jordan Peterson is trying to save those ideas.

If you cannot see, you are unworthy of Him. BEGONE HEATHEN!!

chaos is pure information , if you are not capable to handle it it may drive you mad , but labeling chaos makes you to have expectations about it ,them chaos is not longer chaos it becomes order.

>follower of Eris

she is not going anywere for me to follow her , i am more of a chaneller and a dimesional cheespiece , also i am noting and everiting all at once .
specializtion is for insects. maddness is for the Jokers and fun belongs to everyone.

It must become order or we will live lives of madness.

Save this thread to you computer.

>how to be a graet hacker

no computers only mobile devices

chaos just its .
if you cant not handle beind mad , then just choose order , but maddness is liberating and order is sooting .

You will end up a hobo, living in the streets

>the father of satanism

wtf kind of dumbass meme is this

Satanism didn't exist until Crowley created his mongrel breed of Gnosticism?

cool

> satanistic
Why, because christian overlords said so? Oh silly, you really think world is so black n white god vs satan wonderland?

>The final redpill
Reminder that Sup Forums is a pro israel christian board ignorant of Crowleys divine doctrine of will.

>Female form of Kek is a snake
>Sometimes known as the lightbringer

We are messing with things bigger than us. I don't know if Kek is Satan or if he is a necessary (and therefore good) balancing deity (like Shiva) or both.

Is kek actually Gol-goroth?

It's only taken you this long to discover that link. However you should embrace it.

I am the warrior lord of the 40's, the 80's cower below me and are abased.

>Mentioned in the Book of Eibon as dwelling under Mount Antarktos, at the South Pole

So that's why Nazis did those expedition to Neu-Schwabenland ...

Loki arrives on Earth standing upon a black hexagon. The hexagon is a subliminal 2D representation of a 3D cube - The Avengers (2012) In geometry, a hexagon (from Greek ?? hex, “six”) is a polygon with six edges and six vertices.

A regular hexagon has Schläfli symbol . The total of the internal angles of any hexagon is 720°. - See more at: nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube#sthash.uJ6QPccb.dpuf

Loki represents SET (Saturn/Satan), the Ancient Egyptian God of Evil, Darkness, Chaos, War & Conflict. He is seen holding a staff, which represents the War Scepter. - See more at: nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube#sthash.uJ6QPccb.dpuf

>implying i am not a brain in Jar whit internet acces.

fuck off nigger,how do you even have internet you savage baboon? OOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA.Fucking niggers. Get a clue. Your continent is ravaged by drought,plague and war. Tell me God does not hate you, I will hand it to your lot,you are hard to kill. Just like the AIDS virus you gifted the world with. Fucking coons.

SHADILAY!!

KEKE WILL BRING THE LIGHT

TRUMP IS HIS PROPHET

SHADILAY

DIGITS CONFIRM 8 YEARS OF THE DON

>Kek has been worshipped for longer than anyone wants to admit
>links something much more recent than ancient Egypt
You sound like the uninformed one here.

>implying that a bunch of numbers can summon an ancient divinity

Trump has won, i don't think you guys should push your luck. Having a too powerfull god is not a great thing, trust me. But if you are all about loosing your mind, go ahead.