GERMANY YES

>Gas attack sparks mass evacuation at school in Germany

>Authorties have not ruled out the possibility it may be terror related but police have said they do believe this may have been a school prank gone wrong.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK

express.co.uk/news/world/753045/Germany-gas-attack-Hamburg-Luisen-Gymnasium-terror-prank-Bergedorf

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/753006/Gunman-Allahu-Akbar-Spain-Spanish-Supermarket-Mercadona-Gasoline-Gunpowder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>gas attack

Are you sure that one of us isn't behind this?

HE'S BACK

nah.

it was antifa pretending to be a nazi pretending to be a muslim.

We're pretty sure it was you Achmed

>Prank

Gas the muslims anyway

This post has been reported to CIA for hate speech
>b-but im not american
Every country in the world belongs to america.

CIA is going to love me because they love HATE

>prank
now now, whats with all this racism
little 6th grader Jussuf Ali (23) was only bringing his private chemistry project into class to ask advice from his teachers, may Allah look kindly upon them, and suffered a minor mishap, due to physical bullying from aggressive young white german males,

Expect him to be invited to the Bundestag and Schloss Bellevue soon.

Why are Germans such pussies? Evacuating over a gas attack? I think most of us have committed hundreds of those and nobody has ever-

Oh, you mean the dangerous, illegal kind?

>germany
>gas attack

Ok sure, just like how the holocaust was a prank gone wrong

Get this fake news out of here, the gas attack never happened. The numbers just dont line up

Revenge Motherfucker.

how dangerous are burger farts?

Looking at suggested stories:
express.co.uk/news/world/753006/Gunman-Allahu-Akbar-Spain-Spanish-Supermarket-Mercadona-Gasoline-Gunpowder

I know one religion that's being peaceful today.

Jews are behind this

Was it a Jewish private academy?

And the Jews

It was pepperspray.

They forgot to heat the ovens.

Thank you for that user.

Very few things make me revert to a child-like state of uncontrollable laughter like quality fart stories.

I remember doing a silent fart once in high school, with this group of sheboons walking a fair distance behind me. All of a sudden I hear them all screaming like "OH MY GAWD" "WHAT IS DAT SMELL" and I can't help myself and start cracking up uncontrollably, giving myself away to anyone who's watching.

I used to eat a really shit diet though so I had the smelliest farts imaginable. Like I'd fart and have to leave the room because I can't take it, come back 5 minutes later still can't take it. As a teenager I'd let out a silent fart, if possible when trying to walk past a crowd just to clear people the fuck out of my way.

BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP

gas the krauts race war now

Uhhhh