I think we can all learn a thing or two from Canada about treating each other with dignity and respect. Don't you?

I think we can all learn a thing or two from Canada about treating each other with dignity and respect. Don't you?

nigga it's a hat
when you gonna sack up to letting your women report the ethnicity of who's been raping them, Sven?

kill me

It seems like you manage to do that all by yourselves

Ironically, they have pretty based immigration and birthright laws, it's ridiculously difficult for yuropoors to emigrate there. I habe no idea how so many chinks and shitskins make it through the legal hoops.

nigga it is Sikh, Sikhs are bros, they are one of the highest caste in India, which means they do poo in loo, and they absolutely hate Muslims

They might be biased due to anti-immigrant leanings in the newspapers

At least he was a Sikh, so it could be worse. I mean, it could have been a Muslim teaching one of their customs, like pedophilia or explosive combustion.

t. Armarguptajeet Singh

They have nothing better to do than wrapping cloths over their heads? Then they should be put do death. KILL ALL POLITICIANS!!!!!!!!

I can deal with Sihks. muslims? no

Sikhs are by far more violent and racist than muslims desu

too bad about the whole non bathing thing.
i work with a few of them and if one of them goes in the elevator, just for a minute, it stinks for the rest of the week.

>too bad about the whole non bathing thing.
wut

Sikh's hated Muslims way before it was cool, even before the Jews hated Muslims.

This cherry picked article means nothing. The fact is everyone hates Muslims, even other Muslims.

they are actually required to wash their hair every day by their religion

I would take 100k Sikh immigrants over 10k Muslims

So long white people remain 98% of the population that is.

But yeah, Sikhs are great people.

do you think you can create more slide threads?

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

one case is going to convince me otherwise ? i bet you think refugees are cool because they showed you one crying girl
keep preaching love and tolerance ahmed, you are going to change this board one day
i think it is just the oil they use

That is just factually inaccurate.

They smell because of the food they eat. Japs smell of Fish, Europeans smell of rancid milk. We just can't smell it because we all smell of it.

They are based if they stay in india, if they come here they are just another shitskins leaching on western civilization.

>that one fixed bayonet madman

There's aaaalllllwwwwaaaayyyssss one

BOHOOOO A FAT MAN FROM CANADA TRIED A TURBAN ON, MUH ANCESTORS HAVE BEEN DEFILED WHY EVEN LIVE

I love canada
Praise canada!

desu i wish i was canadian

Not going to lie, there is something great about multiculturalism, but sadly white folks have been jewed really hard out of their original traditions... and I don't mean by actual jews, I mean we've cucked ourselves by trading in the traditional practice of our ancestors for cheap cheese and iPads. We have to ensure out traditions survive by practicing them and teaching our kids and community.

I don't think your ancestors would mind

>Not going to lie, there is something great about multiculturalism...

Stopped reading right there.

How the fuck can diversity be a strength? Remember at school when they taught you about team work, the bundle of sticks thing? How the fuck can having many different bundles be stronger?

Why is a white man being taught to tie a turban instead of that poo in loo being taught to wear a dress?

This politico probably later decided on more money to fund the poo in loo community who have their own agenda and fuck white people over whenever possible. Le civic nationalism face.

I am Irish, live in Toronto On, right beside huge Sikh community. Can honestly say I have never had a problem with them. Some do have strong body odor though
Also, they will work for nothing and it ruins the job market for everyone else. But that's not really their fault. That being said, I still wish they weren't here. I just like white people better.

>there is something great about multiculturalism

it gets real old quick when the place you grew up in turns into a crime ridden hellhole filled with foreigners.

>How the fuck can diversity be a strength?

Easy.

Sikhs

Pro:
- Are the Serbs of India
- Inoffensive traditions

Con:
- The smell
- kirpan bullshit, they're like mormons if mormons needed a shiv at all times
- Degenerate westernized Sikhs go from kebab removers of India to merely the slavs of india (p. related)

Welp when are you going to gas the kikes in the media

kek

Wow cherrypicking is as easy as one two three

>this video has gone viral
I really wish they'd drop this bullshit line.

How is it cherrypicking?

All 4 of the images were cherrypicked.

This is a lie.