BWAHAHAHAHA

Where were you when russians once again proved they are literally worse than niggers?

themoscowtimes.com/articles/bill-decriminalizing-domestic-violence-passes-first-reading-in-russian-parliament-56783

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zdxpcTjuV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theres literally nothing wrong with DV, you wouldnt want some politico stop you from disciplining your dog when he shits all over your house now wouldnt you?

>giving a bitch good ass-whooping once a year if she lost her boundaries
I see nothing wrong with it.

I know you don't, Ivan, that's why you're considered subhumans all over the world

>first reading

Bills need 3 "readings" to get passed. I assume the first vote is basically "yeah, the guy who submitted the bill used the right form and spelled most of the title correctly."

come on now

is that supposed to be bad?
We are just happand to be femenist free btw.

>Hitting a woman
Thats how you know you've failed as a man. Teach her respect without raising your hand, or divorce the cunt if she is an uptight bitch. NEVER lower yourself to the level of niggers

>women can't just call the police and have you hauled off for no reason

Um...How is this bad?

>Divorce
Fuck off heretic

Do they have to prove it?
We dont know this?

Read the taming of the shrew, it's not failure.

>comply with shit tests until a woman goes fucking apeshit from you being a spineless beta, teaching her "respect"

Cuck

Now, get rid of no-fault divorce and you will save the white race.

Eh there are pro and cons to this..
If we had this in europe we wouldn have the islamic invasion and destruction of europe right now... let that sink in..

I'd be careful about trusting what the media claims the bill says and what it actually says.

>Moscow Times

ITT: Lonely virgins.

Eh. Basically we decriminalized some minor offenses, like getting into a fight on the street or in a bar, now it's just a fine instead of getting sent to jail as long as there is no significant body harm done. Because sending random people for shit like that to prison just breeds more criminals.

But for violence within family there is a separate article in the Penal Code, so we ended up in a situation where hitting a random person on the street means a fine, but spanking your kid can get you prison time.

So now both are brought in line, and idiots are screaming about decriminalizing domestic violence.

>themoscowtimes.com
lügenpresse

actually this is good, it is a form of keeping feminism in its place.

beaten and blue eyed

Women are for hurting

sometimes a woman needs to be fucking punched to be remembered that no matter how many cute papers in some law book say she is equal as men, that she is still inferior to man's fist

ew

Wow Russia really is based.

No fags and no feminism. Pretty awesome. I'd move there if it wasn't such a shithole desu.

Based Slavs getting their house in order while cuck nations cry because theirs is a total mess

nope

>obese
>tatoo
>trash nails
>shaved

Into the trash it goes

it looks like a blood drained freshly dead corpse

based Russians.

>literally worse than niggers?
>went to space first
>won ww2
>occupied your country
>still one of the best Military in the world
>Still giant Country

When we are worse then "niggers", who much worse are you then in comparison?

(Im of course aware that some Shills are pushing the *Russia-Vodka-Nigger* Meme latly, it came to my attention that this is happening way more often than usual)

This is why the west is cucked beyond hope. Can't even discipline our women without beta white knights like this guy trying to nice guy their way into some pussy

Literally worse than a nigger who beats whites and robs their wallets

>look at me going into space with all the stolen wealth LOOK AT ME

This

Hitting a woman or a child, but chimping out when someone stronger hits you, telltale signs of a subhuman

> Shaved
Fucking Frogs

>shit like this will never get passed in US

I'm not one for hitting girls, in fact it's a last resort and would bring shame from both sides if the man had to hit her for the dumb shit she did.

But, in all honesty, this is something the west needs. The beta male mentality that many men adhere to is only worsened by the high horse women declare orders from. Guys are afraid to express their masculinity, and do so in politically correct ways, like growing nubeards or smoking vaporizers. This message continues in positive reinforcement from media, and from the high horse women. But if knocked off and put back to earth, something the russians and eastern europeans do well, then we can see a reversal. A switch from beta & omega to alpha male mentality. Wont happen anytime soon since feminism is a cash grab and women have adopted materialism as their core philosophy.

>Vodka-Nigger
Stalin was a nigger.

Why should there be a separate law for domestic violence. Beating people is already illegal. No need to have 20 laws for the same thing.

>decriminalizing-domestic-violence-passes-first-reading-in-russian-parliament
>implying this isn't a good thing.

Any slav can confirm the following:
Slav women expect and need to be beat when they step out of line. Any man who doesn't smack his lady is proving that he does not love her. He shows lackadaisicality and indifference if he ignores her misdemeanour.
A man is not a real man if he's too afraid to raise his hand against his own woman.

>Literally worse than a nigger who beats whites and robs their wallets
No thats your prostitutes (famous all over Europe actually) who suck your dick for 10€, and then steal your wallet.
>>look at me going into space with all the stolen wealth LOOK AT ME
Kek, Communism was "redestributed" Wealth, not stolen.

>Why should there be a separate law for domestic violence. Beating people is already illegal. No need to have 20 laws for the same thing.

Lenin was a nigger

Lmao, you niggers think that men are beating their wives here. Have you seen a proper Russian woman?

This law was used to stop wives scalding and beating their drunkard husbands who come home late. Now this decriminalisation is going to be the most efficient anti-alcohol measure we have seen.

ITT: Soft Feminist cucks

100 years ago it was perfectly acceptable to slap a bitch who acts up

> "redestributed"
>""

I think we are on the same page here

This map is very relevant. Study it carefully, then look at OP's flag.

>Implying well kept pubic hair (not Japanese-tier) aren't good
Pedophile detected

>Slav women expect and need to be beat when they step out of line
Maybe you should try the same, you know, end feminism.

Eh I would

>comply with shit tests until a woman goes fucking apeshit from you being a spineless beta,
This.
You don't show a woman respect by cowering at her yelling.
You show a woman that you love her by raising your hand and smacking the stupid out of her when she throws a hissyfit.
If more westerners did this we'd be happier nations.

>a FUCKING SLAV talking shit

Stay mad BOI

Putin is a nigger

10% of Sup Forums posters are Russia disinformation agents

Female spotted.
>Hide all female posts.
>Report all female posts.
There's a rule broken somewhere.

This, russian propaganda is stronk. However these animals are actually this stupid by themselves as well so who can tell the difference.

First off, you'rr wrong because women consistantly vote right wing more than men. Second, how would becoming like muslims keep them away.

well.

idk how you can get any more cucked than this.

>Serbia not butthurt

Kek you faggots whine about Kosovo literally every third post

>happand to be femenist free
>with gender quotas almost everywhere
>with maternal funds
>with paid leave
>with women getting child custody almost everytime
>without shared custody
>with women getting retirement pay 5 years earlier then men
>with conscription for men only
>muh femenist free country is indeed free for femenists

Stay butthurt, gypo.

This is good though

Rape within marriage doesn't exist either and should not be punishable.

>because women consistantly vote right wing more than men.

How can anyone be so stupid

'Sup, Bekim? How are you liking the ol' US of A?

Pretty much this

Nice rebuttal :^)

Pic related: your home

Lmao, this gypo sure is butthurt.

I have yet to meet a woman I'd like to spend time with.
Feminism can end itself - it already is digging its own grave.
>responsibility for your own nation
Nah, I'm pro-WWIII and total annihilation of the human race - I don't want to save anything.

cuck

open hand.
always.

never use a closed fist on a woman...
that implies she's a threat to you

>>with gender quotas almost everywhere
Really? Tell me more.

The rest is basic common sense.

Calm down, tilted Austria

Japanese pubes works though since their pubes look totally different, it's long and straight and not too prevalent except above the vag

whitey with a full bush is fucking disgusting

This.

>I have yet to meet a woman I'd like to spend time with.
A lot out there, just have to talk to them :)

That's another thing you retards have, this unnerving schizophrenic complex that anyone that calls you out on your bullshit must be an Albanian.

I'm glad we bombed you like we bomb an irrelevant middle eastern shithole, a nation of shitskins deserves only so much

>with women getting child custody almost everytime

Women abuse children more than men (physical + psychological)

>without shared custody

Fatherless homes fuck up the child almost always

>with women getting retirement pay 5 years earlier then men

Women live longer than men

>with conscription for men only

You probably have a no discrimination law somewhere in your law

Makes sense to me desu

>won ww2
>still biggest cuntry
you got fucked in ww2 , without usa and uk you would be speaking german now , also more than half of your country is useless fucking land like siberia , russia is basically moscow you faggot

I support it, if you could back hand women every now and again maybe they wouldn't be such cunts.

I'ts been 27 years and I've not met a single one I regret not being with today.
Maybe one day, time will tell.
Most likely not.
Estii! I need one of your pretty girls. What do?

Lmao, triggered Albozerg is triggered.

>you got fucked in ww2 , without usa and uk you would be speaking german now

Holy.. shit.
Kill yourself. You're not even a real country; fucking mountain goat molester.

>Estii! I need one of your pretty girls. What do?

FUCK OFF

first you steal flag

NOW YOU WANT STEAL OUR WOMEN??

FUCK OFF NIGGER DENMARK

DENMARK FULL OF THIEVING NIGGER FAGGOTS WHO THIEF STEAL EVERYTHING

FUCK
OFF
and give back flag

youtube.com/watch?v=5zdxpcTjuV4

Some women need it

fuck u all I would. twice

you don't need to hit women...
in fact you shouldn't hit women.

you should however slap them in the face (anyone wanna tell me which is more red pilled? front hand or back hand?)
paddling or whipping (I prefer to use a flog as it's the least likely to tear flesh)

Also,

>or divorce the cunt

JUST GIVE HER YOUR MONEY AND HOUSE GOYIM

lol denmark , get raped by tyrone and mohammad faggot , im not even muslim you autistic cuck , CANT DEFEND HIS COUNTRY KEK

So here's what's actually happening: this law is going to to reduce, not decriminalize, the punishment for DV in order to level the punishment with that of other similar offenses that was recently soften. Makes sense, especially when something like 98% of Russian court's verdicts are accusatory.

But won't you just look at those Western cucks who readily jump to defend a hypothetical women from hypothetical offenses in the name of MUH EQUALITY AND PROGRESS, ignoring the obvious truths of life that hold true since the dawn of humankind. You guys are beyond saving and that's a good thing - once you're gone we'll take your lands for the greater Slavic State.

(pic related)
>you got fucked in ww2
KEK JORDAN.
Your Opinion on this Topic is well wasted My Friend.
>I'ts been 27 years and I've not met a single one I regret not being with today.
Having a stupid girl is better than having no girls.
Either you are depressed or asexual.

>mmuh Western boogeyman

You ate that propaganda right up didn't you Boris

>fat
>tattooed

gross

pls post boipucci instead

>you faggot
Actually, statistically it's far more likely that you are a faggot, friend.

>giving the state the right to interfere in your family affairs
>calling others subhumans
topkek

yeah because being in an irrelevant country changes the subject you cuck , faggot lmao , WE WUZ WIN DA WW2

There are lesbian Blacked videos? Sause?

Beating your wife is acceptable behavior.

My wife is a shrill harpe who deserves it, when I choose to implement violence as a means to solve a rapidly declining situation.

For some reason, my wife believes that because she's a woman, that she's immune to criticism, accountability and responsibilities. This is very far from the truth.

She trivializes the words "rape" and "molestation" so often in arguments that even her own mother has stopped listening to her complaints. Using these words as a default threat to minimize her own accountability while simultaneously defusing any counter argument I could possibly have.

So, after being threatened for the 1,000th time, something primal inside of me awoke and I proceeded to actually rape and beat the living fuck out of her. I broke her jaw and eyesocket, without a single care in the world afterwards.

I went outside and beat the passenger side of her SUV with a baseball bat until sufficient damage was done, loaded her in her seat and proceeded to smash her side of the vehicle into an adjacent abandoned property, providing the illusion of an accident.

She corroborated my story to police and medical personnel and learned her station in life that evening. Her sole purpose in life is to make my existence easier, to tend to my needs and the needs of our children. Her own needs and wants are trivial and meaningless in comparison...a basic human right she forfeited the first time she accused me of raping her and molesting my children.

Modern women are garbage and deserve to he treated as such. The likelihood of anyone reading this finding an "old world" type woman, that values monogamy and family in the 21st century is a less likely occurrence than finding a bag of gems laying in the middle of the road, multiple times in your life.

My wife is a trash heap, nothing more.

Sup Forums once again demonstrates how fucking retarded it's gotten over the past 2 years.

Niggers, shitskins, and degenerates beat their wives. Man the fuck up and leave her if she's such a nuisance that you feel the only option is to hit her.

basically