How do we solve the sexual deviation in west?

How do we solve the sexual deviation in west?

Start recognizing this shit as a mental illness and not a "choice".

Give the Christian church more power. The people don't know what's good and what's evil. Teach them the bible and also teach them that being gay, transgender or any other metal illness stuff doesn't have anything profitable. Homosexual people are unable to children meaning that in the end they're useless to humanity. The French revolution was a mistake when they introduced personal happiness.

How the fuck is it even possible in pic related. They look like both different persons.

Exactly. A lot of people mistakenly look to government solutions for the degeneracy epidemic, but it can only really be solved on the ground, by winning souls to Jesus Christ and preaching the Bible.
Not only do we need to stop the spread of atheism, but we must purge the churches from this lukewarm, nouveau Christian teaching. We must proliferate traditional, fire and brimstone, hard preaching.

We're becoming a Sodom and Gomorrah civilization. God is probably really pissed off.

But they are the same person

fpbp

>whites, asian, blacks, females and males all have the same bone structure

>how do we solve it

no need for it this is a self fixing problem , no tranny will pass his genes and they will be ded at 45 ,
actually the way to make this a problem is giving them attention.

i-it should be illegal to make my dick feel funny

Please, the pic is supposed to be satire.

>Homosexual people are unable to children meaning that in the end they're useless to humanity.

How do you feel about people who are infertile for medical reasons? What sort of punishments should they face? They could possibly be put into labour camps; it would be a strong deterrent to other people who are thinking of being born infertile.

How do we stop slide threads?

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

By deciding what is and isn't degeneracy on a Chinese cartoon forum

Vast improvement, she looks a lot better after.

literally just shawed his beard and put on a wig

>Imagine old age
>Imagine no more hormone injections/pills due to health concerns
>Imagine this guy starts transitioning back
>Imagine what he looks like then
Though it's interesting to see how well some of these transitions go, it's not the average experience, and it's a rebellion against nature. nature doesn't deal in grey areas.

>How do you feel about people who are infertile for medical reasons?

We should feel bad for those people who can't create life because of a medical condition, as I know for sure there are people who really wanted children. But homosexuals who are putting objects in eachother buttholes just for 'the good feeling' and nothing about love. All hedonism!

Life is one of gods greatest gifts, but if you don't want to spread it because children are stupid, useless or because you're only having sexual intercourse with man then you shall be punished by god.

If I was infertile, I would try to join priesthood and live close to god.

>How do we solve the sexual deviation in west?

remove fluoride.

Instead of pretending to be an ugly woman, he should put more effort into learning how to lay things out in chronological order.

This is getting to weird. I'm starting to get paranoid. ANYBODY could be a trap.... As if finding girls worth a damn wasn't hard enough already.

You smoke too much weed you stupid le religion is le epic faggot

Fuck off Mohammed and stop trying to subvert Western values and personal freedoms with your oppressive bigoted ideology.

>and live close to god

Yeah, but imagine the property prices.

What about people who have the opportunity to have lots of kids, but only have one? I guess they're not as bad - maybe a steep fine or community service would be appropriate.

Did he solve balding on his way to becoming a qt?

I agree. Even though psychology and psychiatry are Jewish rackets, I believe that every behavior that I find degenerate should be added to the DSM.

>How do we solve the sexual deviation in west?
that sounds so funny coming from an Italian

>op
>post more before and after pictures of people.
>swear it is the black magic.

That would really depend. I would love to have 5-8 children like they did 60 years ago. But it would really depend how much living space you would have. If I buy a house outside of the city with a farm I wouldn't have problem but if I buy a house in the middle of the city it will be. I have no power to force people to get children, but one is better then none.

How was it solved in any of the empires on their death beds? Destruction and recreation.

You can't shift the tide.

It's very simple. Gas the kikes, racewar now.

death squads

Is that shit real??

I'm a nigger living I Norway you dumb devil proud nigger postingyou white devil's should be exterminated see how sick you people are death white people.

Anudda Shoah.