Why do white women hate white men so much?

I have known this girl for years, a few years ago she started getting into the whole rap culture. We thought nothing of it and thought it was just a phase. Well fast forward two years and she now does drugs, fucks black men and hates white men. I know her father who is a great guy and has given her everything yet she has turned on him. She even called him a racist because just because he is white.

Why is this happening to white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/01/11/rimini-sfregiata-con-lacido-fermato-ex-compagno-pm-chiesero-gia-larresto-ma-gip-impose-divieto-di-avvicinamento/3309134/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because a lot of them are easily manipulated or apologists or wannabe rebels who think they're starting their own brave new life or feminists or really low IQ trash that I don't mind getting removed from the gene pool. It could be a bunch of things.

In this day and age, I'm scared of having a daughter for a child.

Once you go black..

Must be an American thing. One should almost think (((someone))) is pushing an agenda...

They don't hate you because you are white. They hate you because you are a sad human being.

She doesnt hate me im not white

TV and Facebook told them so, that's literally it, don't expect reasonability from a woman.

Sister got into rap 2011, during the "lil wayne and drake craze.

Thought nothing of it, just a phase. Hates white men and only dates/friends black people now.

Shes picked up black women talking points about white men, "two faced" etc.

(OP) #
Her father was the problem. As soon as white kids start listening to rap you give them an ultimatum..
Not in my fucking house.
Not only that but you need to embarrass and shame white kids when they listen to this "nigga bitch hoe" shit..by reminding them they ain't black and you can do this by dropping them off in the hood to see if they can make it back home by foot.

Ultimately her cuck of a father did exactly the wrong thing..he spoiled his little princess rotten..the key word is rotten.

She is so rotted that she detests her own skin and genetics..she hates her cuck father for not being a man and enabling her to degenerate into a whore..and this is how she acts out her hate...the overt rejection of being white.

White cuck husbands are fucked. They can't lay down rules for their daughters because their wives will shout them down..it's pathetic..white men have become pathetic and we get social engineering like "modern family" celebrating the cucked white husband with white whoring daughter..

I had a younger cousin who listened to gangsta rap..I roasted him good..next time I seen him he was a metal head.

He's still a little cunt but better a little cunt than a little wigger

They can't get a white alpha male so they settle for blacks because they at least assert dominance.

A weak father figure our complete lack of one Will do it every time.

Frankfurt School, globalists, Cultural Marxism. To destroy white race it would be too hard to do it as a whole. You just have to set up one gender against another. So they focused on women.
Without both white men and white women they is no white race and globalists get their goal of a herd with destroyed identity, easy to rule like a cattle.

This is the thing though..chick looks hot..which implies her mother was hot and father chad..
See..white chad still has no balls and capitulates to women..
This is one of the many things Sup Forums gets wrong.
Being a chad won't grow you a set of balls and even though you'll get hot chicks you'll still end up being the bitch.

Good post mambo italiano

>itt LARPing

Irish flag m8

Lol
Who cares

Because white men keep restricting them with "traditional values". So they rebel with strong liberal black men. They get 9in+ dicks while white bois complain about muh white genocide on Japanese anime boards. Why should they like white men?

Race mixing scum should be shot

The rap influence on white society changed it significantly. It merged black culture and white people into this chaos that is now all about drugs, fucking bitches, fuck the police (not the NWA-era of rap), and kill the whitey

2011-2014 was such a shit year for our society.

I would say there's no recovery, but there's hope.

These threads have always seemed cucky to me. Do you guys genuinely enjoy living in delusion that all black men have 9inch dicks and that women pray for getting BLACKED?

This is the actual real answer. None of this stuff has happened by accident. They are attacks on our culture designed to snuff us out

Shut up, Guido

i doubt anyone asked her, peoples are too afraid to be called racist nowdays

Typical Ozzie. I know for sure you women fantasise about BBC because your a nation full of wiggers..the reason being is that you get so much American "culture" that makes blacks look hyper masculine, over the top ridiculous and dangerous (therefore attractive in an animalistic and childish sense) but you never actually experience what real niggas are like to live around..so you just get this exciting dangerous fantasy..rather than the terrifying shitty dangerous reality...the one where your white in their hood.

Because the standards of what makes a "successful" man have changed. Now Jews are portraying niggers as successful in the media, despite them being the least desirable men. Women respond accordingly. If tommorow the media started portraying Asians as a something like a badass samurai race that could kick anyone else's ass, you'd see women start to go after them in due time. Control the media, control the women.

HE BEAT DAT PUSSY UP

I use my grandfather as the archetype for exactly this.

In his youth he was a badass. If you've ever read the book 'The Outsiders' then you know what kind if brawls he used to get into. Basically, huge fights between cliques using chains and bats and fists. My grandma was his high school sweetheart and he did everything she wanted, completely at her beck and call.

He had two daughters the 'baby' who is now in her mid fifties was allowed to do anything she wanted with no repercussions because my grandma wouldn't allow it. Now she still lives at home and at one time had her three sons there too. All by different fathers. They're all grown, the youngest is 23 and still lives there with no job. She works part time but has only done that in the last two years, maybe.

Anytime my grandfather would try to do it day anything contrary to what the women wanted he would be soured down immediately. They treat him like a slave, he even has lung cancer now and that changed nothing about their attitudes. We all came back forum the hospital recently after his biopsy and they spent thirty minutes just yelling at him.

Every day I wish for their deaths.

It started way before that m8..NWA

>people ask me "so you really wouldn't date a white boy"
>people
>white boy

So, she only live around niggers, too? They can keep her.

Women are like children, they need to be controlled. Her father probably wasn't in her life enough (working too much) and women don't respect other women. The fact she got into rap music is a big red flag. Why would her father allow that?

burn the coal...

Because 99% of white men have shrimp 5-5.5 inch dicks

i dunno i used to listen to a lot of rap and i think im pretty fine now, it really is just a phase

t. jamal

holy shit your cousin is actually me

I'm sad you guys don't see the real reason this is a thing.

They don't hate white men, it's a combination of sour grapes and shit testing.

I'm done writing Sup Forums blog posts trying to explain these things, but just think about it and you'll eventually understand.

They dont, I say this as a white hispanic who can play both majority/minority cards.

Thats just the occasional niggerified woman. Also lefty women sometimes like to virtue signal by fucking melanin/HIV enriched individuals

This can't be allowed to spread, kill the kids user.

Sorry girls but you're all ugly, Maybe i'll pick the pureto rican one but I don't want my son shooting up schools.

Who the fuck says "white boy" other than 70-IQ niggers and 12 year olds?

Seems more like this girl has psychological problems.

NWA was rap that I liked back in the late 80s when I was a teenager and in a primarily black school in Michigan. I live in Florida now, the Titusville area, and all I see are white girls with black dudes smoking pot under the bridges.

>one girl
>all white women
daily reminder most white women voted for trump

All hate is projection, they hate themselves for not having a dick and want the world to suffer for it like they do.

>tfw sister is unwed, working as a server, and pregnant by likely a black man
Meanwhile, I haven't spoken to her in years and have always shunned her behavior and nigger lifestyle. She treats our father like shit and now she's going to create offspring. Disgusting

Meanwhile, I hate niggers and refuse to partake in this downfall of the West. I want white children and will teach discipline with hopefully my significant other

Why do you care about the opinion of one stupid bitch?
I'm sure many white men would prefer to date non white women, the difference is that it's cool and trendy to bash white males.

What bothers me is how these disgusting whores forget they live in white countries, built and shaped by white men, and would never trade it for any other.

im white and have a 10 incher , biggest dick in history is a white pengus.

here is your (you) raicebaiter.

The oldest turned out fine, the middle is a weaboo but has a great job.
The youngest however...

You should offer to babysit and then put a marble in his mouth at night

You have to make extra white babies to make up for your sister, user. Be deligent my brethren.... godspeed.

Fpbp..... a leaf?

Nah, not the kid's fault. Would love to put one in my sister or the man who touched her though.

On the bright side, her white lineage ends with her. In 30-40 years whites will be a lot less and a lot more appreciated than today.

She Mexican you retard

>gangsta culture
>does drugs
>sleeps around

You already said it yourself, OP.

Ain't no white guys trying to salvage that shit. Maybe a risky fuck, but with what STDs? Eeeeh, better not.

One thing's more certain, and it's that she ain't a keeper, and the black guys know that too. They probly have even less means for supporting that shit.

Don't be surprised when she's a single mom statistic in a few years, and suddenly hateful of ALL men, and not just the white dudes who were the first to bail at the warning signs.

>dropping them off in the hood and see if they can make it home

That only works with sons though. You drop your already nigger loving daughter off there and she'll be fucking as many as she can

Agree.

Oh man, this hits too close to home.

My neighbor, an old little lady, talks to me about her granddaughter all the time. She got kicked out and disowned from her parents because she was fucking around with too many niggers, like going in the hood and stealing and doing drugs with them, so she had to live with ther grandma. The old lady would always come to me with a new story about how men are watching her house, blasting loud music, or how some of her valuables keep disappearing. It's always a new thing, like a week ago she said she was missing her pearl necklace that she got from her husband who passed away, I volunteered to go look for it.

I feel so bad for this old lady. She could barely drive and multiple fucking times she had to drive out 15 miles to the middle of a rathole stinking ghetto to pick up her granddaughter who never had a ride, some friends she's got huh. She's had to ask her grandma for money for abortions, idk must've been like 2 times already.

I saw the granddaughter a few times. It made me ashamed that she was part of my race. Cornrows, nigger ebonics, ridiculous sunglasses, pants sagging. She was like a fucking cartoon. Couple nights ago she showed up in a fucking old busted car playing rap tunes loud as fuck at 3 AM. I took a peak through my window and the car was literally 4 deep full of niggers.

fuck off with your cuck posting, amerifats

Oh well.

I'll carry on fucking Asians then.

Anytime I hear a white woman say something like this a cringe.

It's like hearing a fat chick say how she would never date a muscular guy because they find them "disgusting".

Yeah sure fatty, it isn't because you're a fat cunt and deep down know you aren't worth shit so you just tell yourself you don't want them to avoid getting rejected.

>Why do white women hate white men so much?
>posts a picture of some random whore
are you a cuck?or some butthurt shitskin?

that's what happens after decades od (((deconstructing))) white masculinity (i.e. ridiculing it) and glorifying non-white masculinity

>White Pegasus
>Not knowing what an outlier is
How am im a race baiter? OP asked a racially charged question and i gave him a race based answer.

I went through my own personal experience. All I will say is, in my case, she was raped by a gang of blacks when she was 12, gun to the head, and impregnated, plus given an STD.

She told me black men started hitting on her (men mind you) when she was 6 years old.

That girl I am describing never had a chance. Alcoholism, substance abuse, the whole nine yards.

Want to save your daughters? Keep an eye on them. Just follow the old ways. The old ways were so right.

>Why is this happening to white women?
because they are people
no one wants to be told what to do, how to behave and what to think
you can just tell them what is right and then love them no matter what
it will take time, but at some point they will realize you are right and be thankful for your patience

bash white women for being traitors

You clowns take examples of the worst roasties and start sperging "hurr durr! all white women are terrible!". Stop being an emotional train wreck and a retard, it's extremely counter-productive.

This is actually great news for us.
Most white trash will crossbreed with niggers so they will basically cleanse the white race of whores.

We will be left with beautiful, moral white women.

I absolutely endorse this.

>ex miss Italy finalist dates black guy
>Breaks up
>Gets disfigured with acid by nigger ex

Kek

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/01/11/rimini-sfregiata-con-lacido-fermato-ex-compagno-pm-chiesero-gia-larresto-ma-gip-impose-divieto-di-avvicinamento/3309134/

lost

They don't, it's a meme. Whites have the lowest rates of out-group marriage of any ethnicity in the US.

yeah rip in pepperoni, i heard she risks blindness in addition to saying bye bye to her pretty face, no? Fucking hell