Who will fall first?

Who will fall first?

And how the fuck do we save them from themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt-to-GDP_ratio
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&language=en&pcode=teina225&plugin=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will soon be saved by sharia law and western degeneracy will finally be purged. Then they will focus more heavily on other countries, including mine and I can finally convert to comfy Islam.

you could start with parying in your local mosque with your muslim mayor

France will probably go into crisis mode first.

No thanks Ahmed.

Hei Mulla Krekar

>not wanting traditional gender roles and loli brides

western cucks

Canada is going full throttle trying to catch up.

Trying to distract from the UK?

Germany and Sweden are LITERALLY going to collapse this century.

France, Sweden, Germany, Austria... in that order.. Germany and austria possibly at the same time cause germany would try to get rid of the 3rd world garbage by exporting it to austria infact that already try to do that.

Also uk is looking pretty bad too.

>the great shitstain
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

You've already lost your capital, you fool

Good. Then maybe the rest of the world will wake up to the effects of MULTICULTURALISM when it involved sand nigger mudslimes and finally figure out they're just going for the soft kill where the hard kill won't work.

Bump

How have you simpletons not realized that we are sacrificing ourself to wake up the world? In all seriousness i rationalize the whole thing by thinking that perhaps it is for the best to have extreme immigration during a short while to make people aware of the surrounding issues than having large not but extreme immigration during a longer period of time. At the end of the day it is up to the people to decide what will happen and if we decide to continue with this course in the future then we are simply going to have to live with the consequences.

Collapse, kek, okay man

>How do we fix Germany
This is how

Sweden obviously
They have what, less than 10 million population? Compare it to amount of white people in Germany.

Allying with Russia and encouraging sectarian violence between the shiites and sunnis. Drive Europe to the point where they swing far right and out their cross hairs on all cuckening elements in their own country while escalating wars against the middle east. Push them to attack Israel so Israel over reacts. Go defend Israel I.e. Use their neighbors declaration of war as an excuse to eradicate the surrounding countries, but not enough to upend the Muslim offense on Israel. Push Pakistan to start a war with India.eventually Drive populations southward instead. Make them real wartime refugees not economic migrants. Strangle all aid logistics, allow disease and starvation to kill off both Muslims and their African host nations. Reduce them to tribal wars so they finish each other off.

The followers if.muhammad need their numbers whittled down ten fold and The more we can get them to do it themselves that'd be the best.

These are good points. Why then is Sweden and German at the forefront of our minds? Is it because we associate both these countries are the very epitome of whiteness?

Is it because we have been inception by a deeper propaganda? Or is OP just a raving faggot?

I suppose, the true answer is, the growing number of nationalists. Wherever that is occurring, that is the state most in jeopardy.

One point, when I think about hardened support, Merkel, is the OMLY figure that comes to my mind. What a hateful little monster she must be.

London / Birmingham / Leicester / Luton / Bolton are NOT part of the UK.

they'll fix themselves when their population stand up for their countries and stop being politically correct.

Chilling truth.

Sweden will go first.

And we are prepared.

>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

>NO
>TRUE
>SCOTSMAN

Sweden of course we have too much money to fall right now...
We will take more loans over the years until we can't pay it back anymore..
hmmm schade..
And if we finally fall the shitskins will run away because no gibs anymore

HAHAHA

Oh look someone read the sticky

All aryan cucks have to say when faced with their own destruction is
>britain is cucked aswell

also, europe will piss its pants if Germany fell again. it leaves the doors open to anything. normies are scared of that.

Russia or France

fixed for you

How many people do you suppose, are eyeing these kind of statements and thinking, I will go and lend aid. I think this will happen once the purges start.

All of Europe and America get to have their gorilla domestic wars. And all the militaries the world over had lots of time, through their coalitions, to hone street fighting.

So we know where this is all going don't we?

Anyways. I hope we all join together as brothers.

Hopefully France since this is all their fault

you mean new things in a political way like fascism again?
Yes this is true

You've got twice the size of debt to gdp, Hans

we cant

we must accelerate their demise

you see the swedes and germans are used to occasional attacks and rapes,they are desensitized to them

we need cologne x9000

we need them to hit rock bottom and drill down to the bedrock lol

only then the will to fight will comeback,and if it does not then they die.

keep calling them nazis and telling them to invite more somalis in,its the only way

when 1 rape occured no one cared,when cologne happened there was global outrage

whites in those countries should convert to islam and also demand isis tier laws such as ban women from public spaces....force the left to drop its protection of them

>and lend aid
depends if there is anything left to aid.

One of them MUST die. It's the only way to mass redpill the other countries.

>The lemmings have to SEE the total destruction
>They have to FEEL the fear.

I predict Sweden....good luck Sven

(((Goldstein)))

>Oh god, what have I done....

>new things in a political way like fascism again?
for example yes, among any other radical or unconventional change.

A country is obviously more prone to lean toward uncoventional methods.

if that happened in Sweden, it would mostly be norways annoyance, if if happened in Germany, all of europe (world) would be concerned.

The farright as to one of the most autistic, self-important portions of the internet.

>If it's not batshit crazy stormfags and gunfags s on instagram and stormfront , it's swastika licking paint. exe on 8. chan who think spamming Japanese cartoon image boards and obsessing over them is some kind of "racewar" and "resistance".

I dont think so achmed

GOODBYE SVEN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Britain, already have a muslim leader in their capital (HAHAHA)

Are we being lectured by Cucktannia?

I'd guess Sweden by about half a decade at most but it's irrelevant who falls 1st. Make no mistake about it though, they're not the only countries that are doomed. The UK, France, Belguim, Netherlands, and Denmark are also doomed and many other west European countries are on the fence. How d'you expect to save Deutschland and Cuckistan when you can't even save your own country?

source?

I think the correct way to say it would be "blow up"

It doesn't matter.
We don't.

Their sacrifice will further incite hatred and rouse the anger of the Sleeping White Giant.
When He wakes up, the kikes, niggers, and mudslimes will be swatted out of existence.

>gorilla domestic wars.
>gorilla
r u memeing

Well just remember, altruism. I am watching very carefully and I see ancient mechanisms springing into effect. Things hard coded into every cell of our bodies. I'll make a post soon about it, about evolution in he context of animal behavior, but, whole populations dynamics based on behavior are shifting.

This is thankfully the myopia of the PTB. An inability to understand that even closed systems change over time.

So, I'm proposing radical shifts in human thinking these coming years, triggered by a group archetypical/logos/symbolic stimuli.

Point being, people will lend aid.

How's the british virgin market going?

Canada's fucked culturally and demographically but they're not facing a Muslim-apocalypse so they're not even in the same ball park as the west European countries.

Yeah exactly. Germans especially continue to fuck things up in Europe and globally if they are allowed to migrate that far. We want the rainbow flame of their misbegotten race extinguished and with the same stone serve as an excellent example for the rest of the world.

The countries we save are Britain and France, because they will rebel.

Fortunately Australia doesn't have many Muslims, we are overrun by Chinese and Indians, who even if they outnumbered us we could still easily purge. Only problem is we'd probably get sick of killing mindless drones at some point.

Hopefully no one.

In Sweden people are finally getting fed up, because it has actually started to impact the middle class in a real way.

Nothing is working and we have an election coming up in 2018.

The trend for SD is looking good. Currently around 25% in polls that have been historically accurate. Why isn't it at least over 50%? Good question - asking the same question myself...

The big problem for SD is that most of the voters are men. A lot fewer wymen and especially young wymen vote for SD.

I hope things turn out well for Germany, but the big problem Germany has is muh Hitler. Which might make it hard to change things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt-to-GDP_ratio

>save
Just don't let them come over here, they would do all of it again if they could.

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&language=en&pcode=teina225&plugin=1

None of them will fall, they will just gradually get worse.

Why are the bongs allowed to pretend that they are not equally or even more cucked than us?

Good point.

And think about what will happen when the money runs out...

Germany is more cucked politically but Sweden is more fucked demographically. And not just racially, gender-wise too. They have way too many males per female in the teen bracket.

So what am I saying? I guess that Sweden will become openly violent within 10 years while Germany will slowly die like a frog being boiled. Sweden has a better chance of waking up than Germany IMO, especially since Sweden has been cucked for a shorter amount of time.

I'm expecting that we will be the first, luckily a airplane ticket will save me from this.

Hasn't France already experience relatively massive civil unrest? I mean beyond just Muslims chimping out, I mean they do it badly in Paris and have turned some parts of the city into a fucking disgusting dump and it's awful to see, but they do that everywhere. The real issue I see is a breakdown in the cohesion and trust of social institutions.
Didn't the police in France earlier this year go on strike because they were fed up with the way the country was handling the situation and the direction the country was going in? To me that symbolizes something radical is going to happen there more likely than anywhere else in the short timeframe.

>just remember, altruism
social construct and doesnt come natural to humans.

Fear is what would make people do things.

i assume you've seen and read eddy bernays and such?

Both countries should be nuked.

much bigger than those comparing those rinky dink countries. govt that size debt is balanced, just on tax from major corporations alone.

Are you a true nip or just army base burger?

It will probably be like South Africa or Detroit/Chicago. The people with money move to their own White communities while the rest live in ghettos. White flight is already happening btw.

exept we actually have an army unless the two other

Trips tell the truth.

GOOD BYE SVEN

RARE

One thing to realize is that the nationstates of our western world died many years ago. our nations has simply become another nation in a whole collective of nations whitin a state, for me this is a issue of the west reclaiming their nation states, aka getting rid of the other nations whitin the state. As hitler-kun said the state and people must reflect eachother. I dont think this will be too hard either, seeing how the orginal nations are much bigger than the immigrant ones, who really have no loyalty to eachother.

Germany is far from gone. Most Germans are aware of what's going on. The fact that they racially profiled North African men in Cologne in NYE proves their hat they're far from cucked.

Sweden however, is finished. The best thing we can do with Sweden is too speed up its demise and send a loud message to Europe: save your countries now or otherwise you will become like us.

Not at the expense of my people and culture.

GDP-Debt doesn't mean much when you have a massive economy like Germany's relative to any of the Scandinavian countries, since it can just use the productivity of it to defer payments and borrow and take out more debt spending by using the productivity, both current and future expected levels, as collateral. That's how the US maintains doing what it does without much repercussions.
Long story short, if shit gets bad in Sweden (Norway and Denmark probably won't get very bad), they'd have to face the problem much more directly and it would hit them much more in the short term, since they wouldn't have the level of productivity necessary to build the level of preventative abstractions which Germany does.

The latter. Real nips barely care about politics.

Why do you hate us Sadiq?

I think Cucktannia is a much better example.

Where will you go when in 20 years your country and culture has been claimed by Islam?

You have no idea of what is really going on. Only reading Sup Forums doesn't give you a good picture.

Look at flashback.org, avpixlat, fria tider...

You're falling for the trap of kicking on someone to feel a bit better about your own country's sorry state.

Wishing for any European country to fail is also degenerate.

I didn't know cuckery is seen as culture

why would you want to save them? they are leftist scum

So how do you feel about the USA then, you think Trump is gonna make it or is every trace of your anglo ancestors gonna be wiped out by the hispanic storm?

Will USA still be great when the anglo is dead?

Hans Ataturk

The crusaders were right about you

Germany falls first
Sweden has Denmark protecting it's borders to the south

You're welcome Sweden

Really funny you imply we will fall first when a literal muslim, who was the alternative to a literal Rothschild, is currently mayor of your 46% English white capital. And when it comes to the police state and punishing wrong think you might actually be the only county in Europe that is worse than us in this regard.

But as BPS said: Sweden and Canada will be the canaries in the coal mine. The marxists are strong and big in Germany, but they already reached their peak. They flew under the radar for too long. And we have right-wing opposition unlike Sweden with their "Sweden Democrats".

blow up the bridge to malmo before its too late

Sweden is completely fucked metapolitically, that's the problem. Any criticism of immigration is immediately shunned and termed "nazi".
On the other hand, Germany is only fucked politically. Without Merkel they would decently recover, although the damage done with regaling Turks and other shitskins with citizenship will be hard t orepair

> you think Trump is gonna make it or is every trace of your anglo ancestors gonna be wiped out by the hispanic storm?
I'm more Germanic than Anglo, but unless Hispanic birth rates drop a bunch AND white birth rates rise, yeah it's over. Children age 5 and under are already majority non-white in America, so even if non-white births totally halt tomorrow we have a majority non-white generation growing up as we speak. Unless American whites become racially aware we are fucked too.

>Will USA still be great when the anglo is dead?
Hell no, lol. Like I said, I'm Germanic, but it was the Anglos that founded this nation. We came later and while we certainly bolstered the quality and strength of the nation, we didn't create it. But the influence of Anglos has been in sharp decline since the 1960s.

Danish led reconquista, when?

> GDP-Debt doesn't mean much when you have a massive economy like Germany's relative to any of the Scandinavian countries

Not true. For it to be stable in the long run you have to fulfill the following relationship (ish)

(G-T)/Y - iD/Y = (n+g)(D/Y)

Where G is gov spending, T is taxes after transfer payments, i is the interest rate on the debt, D is gov debt, n is inflation, g is real gdp growth & Y is gdp.

So of course GDP-Debt matters in the long run. And the size of the economy (at least when you compare Germany to Sweden) doesn't really matter.

>blablablabla
Such BS user.

>Germany