Is Geert going to save the Netherlands?

Can he win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/817494829882048513
henrymakow.com/2014/09/dutch-royalty-notables-accused.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geert will rule the world

He's a giant Israel shill with his left hand in the party already once being forced to step down for basically being a spy for Mossad, but the other political parties are even worse and the only Sup Forums approved politicians in the Netherlands who aren't top shills are too unpopular. Geert will fuck up netherlands nonetheless

/thread

>what is parliamentarism
No, he can't win.

Trump is a massive jew supporter too.

(((Geert)))

/thread
also sage

>israel shill
literally nothing wrong with that

He can win, but that won't help him, because other parties refuse to co-operate.

Vote for Thierry Baudet instead.

Im pretty sure there are some weak people in this thread pointing out his jewish heritage and love for Israel, but fuck them. They are weak and shortsighted.

We all know this is the case, we all know he will still win the election. What better way to drive out islam than to use their natural enemy as a weapon?

I wish people would see that getting him elected would actually make the Netherlands white again... But here too do we have lefties that brainwashed by the multiculti-doctrine.

Geert is a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

CNN reporting that hillary is up 90%

Thanks JIDF for reassuring me!

He can win, not rule.

Why does he let people take pictures of himself like that? he some kinda homo?

Go away Thierry, nobody will vote you. Find a real job.

>Not posting the Pepe

>mfw he follows Erkenbrand on Twitter and listens to Dutch Alt-Right podcasts.

Ruler or not, Poland must pay regardless

What for? A war we lost?

You lost all productivity after 1945 and never regained it.

you don't "win" our elections like you win the presidency in the USA. what will happen is, he will get the most votes, meaning his party will get the most seats in government. however, you have to fill ALL seats. that means you need to make coalitions with other major parties.

the PVV (his party) has grown significantly with every election in the past decade, sooner or later he'll become so big they simply can't be put aside anymore. they're already leading the polls by quite a large margin (and huge increase since last election) where as the left-wing establishment party has been destroyed to the point of being irrelevant.

it may not happen this year (i think it will) but it will most certainly happen in the future if they continue to grow like this.

I'm just hoping for someone to shoot up a NS train or something. We need a terrorist attack to get an even larger victory.

>He's a giant Israel shill
It's almost as if he's jewish?

They're Pro at shutting it down.

And?

He must win, I rather have jews than islamists and leftists.

No, but Thierry is.

is he going to deal with the brown problem?

He claimed to send every bad beheaving sandnigger out and close the borders.
I like less islam, less immigration, less EU, less leftists.
Propably won't happen because the Netherlands is a liberal lovefest.

>le nobody will work with him meme
When will this myth die?

but who is going to work with him then?

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost british and french empires have done everything 10 times better than them. They are dirt. No, they are less than dirt. They are the filth left on the bottom of a german soldiers boot. They ridicule all countries above them because they think that their words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample them in an instant might hear their pathetic shrill all the way up on their world stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. If you are Dutch, kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.

>60%

nobody
besides that Wilders/PVV doesn't even want to be a ruling party since he knows damn well he can't deliver
people on pol look at Wilders because of his anti-muslim/anti-immigration stands, what they don't know is that his socio-economic stands are lefty as fuck

Calm now young man

Everyone realises his socio-economic stands are left as fuck. I don't give a shit what he thinks about it as long as we solve our border and demographic issiues first

56%* this is the kind of retardation I have to deal with whenever there's a dutch person on Sup Forums

The American needs to know his place

This.
Dutch are worst than sandniggers.

>glorious past, heartbreaking future.
The Dutch achieved so much (VOC, New Amsterdam, ect. ) and now the left is giving it all away.
Even our race, future, democracy isn't safe.

Nationalism has been on the rise and been revived, hopefully we can save ourselves before we are like Sweden.

That dutchman has a nice red tie

American manlettes need to get out of this thread.

Says the leaf

Literally any centrist or right wing party is a possibility. People seem to forget that any hard words that are said about the the PVV right now will magically disappear after the election. It's just election horse shit, but Dutch people are too gullible and eat it right up.
Four years ago the VVD (right wing liberals) and PvdA (social democrats) successfully antagonized each other to gain votes. Dumb fuck Dutch people voted for one or the other to keep the other party out of the government, so-called "strategic voting". What happens after the election? Turns out both of those parties consist of lying, power hungry fuckers and they form a government together.

Exactly

Why does he have 2 american flags? Is he extra american?

This. They also didn't want to work together with PVV before the 2010 election and guess what, they did it anyway for 2 years. I took a look at the list and Geert has some cuties on the top. I wish Hiddema would have joined them though.

>he follows Erkenbrand on Twitter and listens to Dutch Alt-Right podcasts
source on the podcast bit? he must be this close to going full 1488

WE HAVE WITNESSED THE BIRTH OF A NEW MEME

all dutch posters save this image and post it against Americans

Those girls are Dutch. Girl next to the guy is a former police hottie and now Instagram slut.

>not taking out the ice after the glass has cooled down to the desired temperature
holy shit Thierry learn to make a decent martini

This is a funny thread, no Geert wil never be PM.

;_;

>trying this hard
I know you're not very bright but unironically replying to a stale pasta and then putting flags on pictures is pretty autistic

I want more tears.

twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/817494829882048513

Also I vote centre left what are you gonna do?

>He's a giant Israel shill with his left hand in the party already once being forced to step down for basically being a spy for Mossad, but the other political parties are even worse and the only Sup Forums approved politicians in the Netherlands who aren't top shills are too unpopular. Geert will fuck up netherlands nonetheless

top kek

This guy must have some money. Lives along the canals in Amsterdam. Has an office there also if i'm correct.

How does this guy makes his money? He has the typical face of someone who has a rich daddy.

Didn't he backstab some other politician, sinking his popularity?

He has already won

You still think someone backed by Sup Forums can lose?

>Dutch alt-right podcasts

lol wat?

Hij heeft indo bloed of niet?

THIS

I'll vote for him

Have voted SP in the past :^)

Well, Hoffer lost in Austria...

Daily reminder that Geert Wilders is part of the same satanic elite everyone here hates.
henrymakow.com/2014/09/dutch-royalty-notables-accused.html

>kosher nationalism
I mean it's better than nothing but come on

Basically this.

Geert is fucking shit, but the rest is much, much worse.

You need to seriously consider killing yourself

You need to defeat the 1st boss Islam before you move up to the 2nd boss Judaism.

he sells books faggot

Voting greet will trigger the Dutch government formation crisis of 2017
It's going to be one hell of a ride

>6ft vs 5'11

This, but hopefully not the train I'm on

this thread is litterally full of PvdA supporters

sieg heil

nope

aw

knob off