An anonymous person on the USA supposedly paid to put these posters on the basque country and navarre

an anonymous person on the USA supposedly paid to put these posters on the basque country and navarre.

>translation: there are girls with penis and boys with vulva. it's that simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

gaceta.es/noticias/pintadas-los-carteles-promueven-transexualidad-ninos-11012017-1533
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hot

P E D O P H I L E S

it is more about trans people.
the suspicious thing is, even if the organization who promoted this (Chrysallis) seems to be spanish, supposedly they got the money (30.000€) from an anonymous high-up financial guy from new york.

Nice. The more the public sees stuff like that, the more redpilled they'll become.

It have been reported that some people "attacked" this posters by making graffittis over them.

im in navarra, andhavent seen anything like this yet
is it already out or not yet?

gaceta.es/noticias/pintadas-los-carteles-promueven-transexualidad-ninos-11012017-1533

disgusting

The Sorosleaks of last summer confirmed that that guy is virtually behind every left wing lobbyist group or organization

I don't know about your information, I'm searching for more bu can't find anything but what I posted - they got the money (30.000€) from an anonymous high-up financial guy from new york.-

I couldn't believe when I see these things on the street. it's the eternal jew? is Sup Forums right?

This is why you should send your children to an islamic school.

Geez... I wonder who could be behind this

I didn't think it could be this obvious. And some normies are ok with this. unbelievable.

Even trannies like Blaire White are against this shit. It really is child abuse.
If the person who donated the money really is jew I'm going to kill myself.

>it's the eternal jew? is Sup Forums right?

Sup Forums is always right.

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

>daily HAPPENING thread
>The economist cover

Let me doubt about your statement.

Interesting, will dig into the things you said.

>the basque country
They realized that to root out civilization they need to go deeper than indo-europeans.

no, it probably did it there because the lefties and sjw are well stablished there. they could have done it on barcelona, its a probable nest target of these kind of propaganda

>anonymous person

mmm i wonder, i wonder

is that Soros? this user also pointed at him, but I lost the wikileaks/soros thing, I didn't followed those threads.

I'll let everyone know when they get to Valencia.