Would you be ok with blacks if their crime rates dropped to white averages?

no

y not?

Because I prefer people genetically similar to myself. We all do. Studies prove it. Why should I want to be around blacks if I had the option to be around whites? Even if there was tiniest bit of difference imaginable that made it preferable to be around whites, why wouldn't I choose that over being around blacks?

no

I'd be happy for them but they should still go be in their own nations. Diversity is poison

no

they would also need to learn to speak English.
and not be black

ah, interesting. i'm not like that. i'm ok with being around blacks as people, i just don't like the violence. but then, i find most people of all races to be pretty useless, whites included. maybe that's why i feel that way

This.

The only good thing about blacks not acting like chimps is that we could then interact with them like equals. They fuck off to Africa and then we trade with them like we do with Asia.

Sure.

you're programmed to think that way. It makes no logical sense

It's not just crime rates friendo.
It's the entire black culture I take issue with. Would I be more accepting of blacks if crime rates dropped? Yes but that doesn't mean I completely accept them. Unlike most of pol I'll admit I have a few black friends. Only reason I even hangout with them is that they act mostly white. Not to say they don't have some nigger traits but they rarely come out if ever.

yes

to think what way? to be ok with blacks? on the contrary, i think it's illogical to care about people's ethnicity... i'd talk to a fucking space alien if it had interesting things to say. i basically only care about 2 things when it comes to other people: 1) is the person kind? 2) is the person interesting?

You say that as you live in a predominantly white area. You feel like you see black people often enough to say you aren't racist. Try going to the nigger part of Atlanta Georgia and let me know how much you enjoy it.

More ok yes but still not OK.

i'm not a big fan of most of black culture, but remember, i said i'm *ok* with blacks, not that i love them or like them more than whites or anything like that... besides, if they weren't violent it'd be possible to fix their other problems more easily. for example, black people tend to be loud but noone tells them to shut up because they don't want to get attacked. if black people weren't violent, people would just tell them to shut up and act like grownups

Not to be "ok" with them, but to think the only reason you prefer whites over them is because of crime rates. Assuming no harm would happen to black people, and you could have the option to live in a country with only white people yet you chose a country with both blacks and whites, the only explanation is marxist programming.

You have the typical white person response to being grilled about racism from a minority

why would i prefer to live in an all-white country? i like a little diversity (not too much though), i just don't like crime. for me a country with about 70% whites, 20% asians, 10% everybody else sounds about right

Why? It goes against your biology.

i have no inhibitions about speaking my mind here on Sup Forums though
i'll put it this way... i'd much rather hang out with a smart, kind black guy than a dumb, mean white guy. why wouldn't i? i'd be crazy not to feel that way

no it doesn't. maybe it goes against yours, but not mine

Why do you prefer diversity?

i don't have any visceral negative reaction to other races. my negative reaction to blacks is all learned - it's based on my life experience and intellectual understanding that they are more violent than whites on average

That's the plan.
maga

it's more interesting

i liked reading national geographics as a kid, imagining i was traveling to different countries... that's part of it

So you don't want them to assimilate either?

Sure, Africa - where all of them should be forced to live - would be a nice place then.

I don't care if they assimilate or not, it's up to them. As long as they don't commit crimes, act like jerks, or vote my money into their pockets I don't care what kind of culture they follow

Yes if they followed a model similar to that of Jamaicans. That is to say, religious and conservative, with their own homeland. I think melting pots and multiculturalism are big mistakes. Look at Europe, despite the fact that people put them together and think of them the same, they are different, disagree with many things and have been at war with each other since the dawn of time.

SO you want o live somewhere in constant contention with no direct government or cultural direction where no one is happy and society is literally a shopping mall full of people who don't really agree with each other on a deeper level than hey your "interesting".

Tbh here in singapore its mostly chinese but I really don't like other races. The only thing their cultures bring that interest me is their food and language. Other than that they're mostly pretty dirty and actually more racist themselves. They only speak in their own language among their kind for a majority of the time I see them.

While i agree (fundamentally) with this perspective. I am very much the opposite due to life circumstances. Many whites in my country have one type of mindset and while they are excellent at creating beautiful things and maintaining them. At the same time, they have this weird gossip culture that is disgusting to me.

Right now i am around a majority of blacks that are strong entrepreneurs and are among the highest quality persons i have had the pleasure of meeting. They are not lower class but not "upper class" either, more like a kind of 1980's american businessman/ pastor belief set and strong capitalists.

I much prefer being around these blacks as a white man. The attitude of humility and strong religiousity combined with the respect and joy of money and openness to a brighter future. It is hard really to compare. The gossiping whites while attentive, competitive and charitable lack this sense of "unity" with work, religion and entrepreneurial spirit that i seek to embody.

The whites i hang with have a similar mentality. That protestant work ethic is really good stuff. Wish more whites here embodied it.

when i say interesting i mean primarily the deep level.

I don't like the way they look so no, but it would be an improvement from being pave apes

>complains about a lack of white unity when while we are living I na 70 year bombardment to destroy white identity. The same that helps to make blacks appear equal in a white society while having no first world nation to call their own.
>entrepreneurs

HAHAAHAHAH

i would be ok with them if they would get the fuck out of white countries back to their shithole

>primarily the deep level
what the fuck does that even mean

what's more deep than I am "interested in this" the next step would be being infatuated with them which goes into our point your cucked and brainwashed to find others preferable.

I'd still advocate for preservation of the white race, but generally speaking, I'd be much more tolerant of them if they weren't dumb animals, yes.

Im working with one of the largest contractors in the Caribbean and all the assets we own are flexible and do not rely much on outsiders. Its a really fantastic situation. I understand how trump feels about business more and more as i go. He (trump) is really an unbelievably impressive man.

Im not complaining about white unity (which my white compatriots have a fuck ton of). I am complaining about the type of culture involved in the unity. Its a degenerate, decadent gossip culture that if anything bastardizes religion and uses charity to displace a-religious guilt. These people will only care about me because i am white and because they know my family, which is a nice security. I like them a lot despite this actually.

Its just, the anxiety of constantly being watched and the lack of privacy and trust is something i simply cannot tolerate. Like minds is more important to me in general. If all the whites were more religious then i would gravitate towards them far more than any blacks.

Also in Trinidad most whites are race realists (and classists) but socially accepting of blacks. Its hard not to be.

>Entrepreneurs
Yes. Entrepreneurs, in the full complete expression of the word

Totally. The only thing I don't like about nigros is their thug culture.

No, it would mean the cops are bullshitting the stats.

>Yes. Entrepreneurs, in the full complete expression of the word

Where they leave their native lands to rot because they are so good with building something from nothing?

>Im not complaining about white unity
>lack this sense of "unity" with work
Again m8 whites cant have unity without being seen as racist ANYWHERE

no, because black men have larger penis and more sexual power (testosterone).

It's clear you're a nigger that was going to "get" Sup Forums and beat them at their own game. But you painted yourself into a corner with bullshit.

Multiculturalism does not, and will never work. We don't want to live around blacks, even if their crime level was comparable to ours. Deal with it.

>ethnicity
Race is not ethnicity

>i think it's illogical to care
leddit ------->

>Again m8 whites cant have unity without being seen as racist ANYWHERE

You are talking about social unity. Whites here have plenty more of that than most blacks and indians. Only the syrians are more "united" (and nepotistic) than the whites here.

I am talking about an intrapsychological unity that expresses itself in certain behaviors and choices. I am certain that what i am going through is not the norm. Its definitely 1 in 10 or less of a chance which is why i fundamentally agree with perspective.

>Where they leave their native lands to rot because they are so good with building something from nothing?
They (the ones i know) actually left after quite literally building it up. Also africa is dead because of african culture where trust games are only solved insofar as they preserve a clan structure in the majority of western african society. They are very primitive in this sense and i would hate to live amongst them.

Protestant work ethic is a beautiful thing

Your point about unity has just devolved into esoteric nothingness.

>They (the ones i know) actually left after quite literally building it up

That's why its still as shit hole. Niggers dont have to stay in Africa or any black nation but until they are able to lift their own nations into a first world nation they are shitty entrepreneurs in every regard on par with prostitutes who sell their body never actually going anywhere but hey they are being resourceful and taking the easy way out right?

CONT.

the whole idea o niggers even being on par in work ethic or competence is based on the premise you must forget they have the fucking attention span of goldfish in terms of their peoples development and gloss over the fact they cant even develop a country past the bullshit tribalism you spouted instead we to give them a free pass and applaud them for doing what gypsies have been doing for centuries.

I don't give a single fuck about blacks.

user. You are talking about black people in general. The other guy is talking about a small number of blacks.

You are both right, get over it.

no m8 small number of blacks to large share the burden of abandoning their own native nations to be shit while being applauded for being entrepreneurs for working in another's.

NO RACE OF PEOPLE WITHOUT A FIRST WORLD NATION ARE ENTREPRENEURIAL

I don't like the music they listen to, how they dress, they way they talk, or the things they like

So no. For me it has a lot less to do with the skin color and a LOT more to do with black culture.

it's clear that your deductive skills need work. I'm Russian-American

>Multiculturalism does not, and will never work. We don't want to live around blacks, even if their crime level was comparable to ours. Deal with it.

kek, I am dealing with it... I made the thread out of curiosity, but then one guy told me that it was absolutely biological to avoid other races, which I disagreed with from my own experience, so I responded

It does not make any sense for an intelligent individual to stay in a shit country, trying to fight against overpowered dictatorships, clans, Isis crap and else.

no

read the context of what I said, the whole chain of comments... if you still need reading assistance after that I will provide it if I'm still here

i'd feel lest racist towards them but i'd still prefer my own people

It means your not entrepreneurial as a people IF EVERY nation you founded is this way.

i had some fucking black bitch waddle out to cross a 35mph street infront of me driving a flatbed with scrap pilled on the back. i had to slam my brakes and my load shifted. i blew the fucking horn and the bitch looked at me, stopped, and screamed "fuck yall white boy fuckin bitch" to which i replied hanging my head out the window and screaming get the fuck off the road you dumb entitled pavement pounding nigger SHIT. i then dumped clutch and ran up on the curb to get around the nigger

You are mixing individuals and large groups, user. You can absolutely say that blacks tend to live in crap and being fine with it. That's simply the truth. But mixing individuals with large groups is dishonest. You and I have no merits for being white. Our merit is based by our actions as individuals.

Thinking like you do is being an identity politician, which is exactly the same as screaming everywhere like a retard that white guys are devils or some other retarded shit like that.
If you discriminate individuals based on the action of larger groups, you lack basic intelligence, and should probably get out of your mom's basement.

if she was not on a crosswalk you could have hit her and ultimately gotten off with no criminal conviction.
. the legal battle wouldn't be worth the it, though

so your saying a son of a great athlete has no merit and expectation for being naturally inclined for the same m8.

Your saying whites naturally don't have higher IQ and better temperament on average?

Your playing Marxist shit where you implying all people have equal worth and or can do the same with the same resources.

Black people individually are fucking coasting in others achievements where ever they succeed due to the fact they have not a single FIRST WORLD nation contributing to it.

by definition a entrepreneur runs a successful institution in your desperation you are just as much admitting no black person can run a successful nation but are some how entrepreneurs

your grasping here m8 see
Race realism is not identify politics as no politics are involved only hard science.

Whites on average will be more intelligent and better temperament fro civilized society than blacks. this is a individual characteristic

Yes, if general civil behavior came in conjunction with it and it wasn't achieved simply by making crime legal.

it was not a crosswalk but that shit happens all the time.
blacks just walk out in front of traffic and the ones that drive PULL out in front of traffic.
>ill just pull out they'll stop
i cant take it and someday when im better off financially im going to ram one of these fucking assholes and hopefully drag them at least a block before shoving them off a fucking bridge

Whites are the most altruistic race that exists today.

facts are facts screaming falsehoods is based on lying politics

Blacks commit less crime than whites, it's just that racist police who are majorly white arrest them in a higher proportion.

As such I'm fine with them as is, I'm not fine with fascists though.

Niggers shouldn't even be allowed to have africa.

And soon they won't.

>Would you fuck this dog if it was actually a beautiful woman?

They can do what they want.... in Africa.

smelly dumb commie scum

black rapist are identified and arrested more than any other race of men because of racism?

That is on true in a moneycentered situation where whites have more money than blacks. Where blacks have no inheritance. Like USA. The Jews are using you until when? It will not be forever of course.

Sure thing, D'marcus. All those rapes and robberies where plants by da White Man.

Dude I was driving down a 2 lane main street 35 mph. About 500 feet from the last intersection some black walks into the street from the opposite side, gets in my lane and stops. I sped up and made him jump outa the way. Fuck them they are the only people eho do shit like that

>Anecdotal experience

Into the trash

>nigger thinks jews use whites to destroy blacks

The white man is the only reason your pathetic subhuman species still exists and wasn't wiped out by jewish slavers.

This is how you regress without whites to build your societies.

lol
>verbal slop the post

any more memes you want to cling to in your post?

IQ is a money centered situation? maybe that's why Asians make more and have a higher I than whites yet they still seek to live I white nations

inheritance and money has nothing to d with a single thing I posted and your so fucking hurt by it your swinging and reeling

Jews live in the confines of a white society eventually automation will take over and eliminate low skilled labor jobs shit skins rely on and low IQ shit skins with high population as well as mass immigration will be a thing of the past and die off as they wont be able to compete m8...this is the future.

You are denying race realism which is based on biology m8

The guy expected me to stop my car so he could stand and wait for other whites to stop in tge next lane. So i Sped up and swerved around him causing him to jump away

>prefer
>option
>choice

only if their IQ was rased to the same level and they had a history of building great civilizations, but even then i would be against race mixing.

yeap

liberal whites who don't live around blacks have no fucking clue how much crime they do

they will literally steal every bike. it's not a meme. they steal EVERYTHING.

>Walk through black neighborhood in intercity Detroit
>Nice houses
>Kids safely playing
>Nice families
>Guy dressed in good clothes waves to me and says good morning
>Wave back, feel happy that everyone is doing ok
>Don't have to worry about being mugged or gunned down in a drive by

It wouldn't be bad at all.

Absolutely not.
Why? Because it would be much more difficult to justify my racism.

Im okay with the chinese and malays but i hate the indians tho. Mostly because they smell bad all the time.

>PWE
>esoteric nothingness

I see you are retarded. either way, whatever you are assuming i am saying i have not said.

Rather than saying "all blacks are not bad" I am living proof of it. I like white people on average way more and for very good reasons; not all blacks are nearly as good as the ones i know. I trust them far less than whites on average.

What made western culture great after the collapse of monarchy was the protestant/catholic work ethic that occupied the then powerful lower to middle class.

The changing dynamics of society made the business elite begin to wield power through their ability to influence beuracracy and a new type of capitalist class emerged in part because of the industrial revolution and the transition from rural to large city centers which created a more compact market allowing great wealth generation for even average businesses. This changed the nature of serf culture to a working class culture and gave them access to a realistic entrepreneurship. in america people were rewarded for struggle. This was part of the foundation of the protestant work ethic which united religion with this struggle.

This work ethic is what puts asians and americans by far above other ethnicities even some european ethnicities when working in a capitalist country like america.

Its not that hard to understand user. I like white people, we are the greatest race on a whole and blacks are far behind.

What makes a black man bad to us is niggerdom. There are some here that hate the chinese but in general their cleanliness and lawful civility makes them good neighbors of which we see little complaint.

Black kid stole my bike when I was a kid. It's literally not a meme

Crime rate is not enough: they need an entire cultural change.

yes

wrong answer

>whites and Asian only work harder they don't literally have higher IQ and genetic traits such as natural temperament that make them better suited for cooperating a civilized society.

yea man if only we dropped bibles and alarm clocks on Africa they could find work ethic and get up earlier to use it that will fix their country....

Sure

I don't want multicultural bullshit.
If I'd want to see a different culture I'd go on vacation to a different country.

gee LIFE EXPERIENCE maybe? 'hoyp doyp even if I have the tiniest inclination to do something, why do other thing??' classic rigid-scheduled aspie.

look up the EYFERTH study m'man. it's the subculture that should displease u, not the physiology. course you can't separate the two, cant tell the difference between your stubborn preference & real objective reality. fucken autismal dope