They literally did nothing wrong

They literally did nothing wrong

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2017/01/11/nbc-intel-chiefs-did-not-brief-trump-on-supposed-compromising-material-saw-it-as-disinformation/
nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-cites-nazi-germany-rejects-dossier-alleged-russia-dealings-n705586
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ne8tp/cnn_is_inviting_us_to_specifically_identify_any/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers

they picked the wrong side

They gave a piece of paper with zero evidence the time of day.

Also, turn on CNN right now. I'm not watching, but I'll bet anything they are shit talking Trump.

If not, wait 10 seconds, and they will be.

>CNN: We reported on a summary of a fake document and selectivity omitted the most egregious falsehoods to make the document appear more credible than it was. We also lied about it being in an intellgience briefing to Trump, when it never was (per NBC), and lied about intelligence sources thinking any of it was credible, when they though it was an example of unvetted disinformation (also per NBC).
What CNN are admitting to is worse than Buzzfeed. At least Buzzfeed published all the bullshit so any observer could see it was trash. CNN ran interference and selectively omitted facts that would show the document was total BS in an effort to fool people into believing it was credible.

CNN = Worse than Buzzfeed

The NBC Report that DESTROYS Buzzfeed & CNN:
The document was in the intelligence file only as a counter-example of "unvetted disinformation" and during the oral-only breifing of Trump, was NOT mentioned:
hotair.com/archives/2017/01/11/nbc-intel-chiefs-did-not-brief-trump-on-supposed-compromising-material-saw-it-as-disinformation/
nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-cites-nazi-germany-rejects-dossier-alleged-russia-dealings-n705586

The spooks always knew it was fake. As did every other journalist when they were shopped the story and refused to report it prior to CNN & Buzzfeed.

CNN never published the document that Buzzfeed did and issued a responsible report on the issue. Kill yourself.

reddit did a decent job compiling a few examples of CNN fake news reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ne8tp/cnn_is_inviting_us_to_specifically_identify_any/

I know they're shit now, but were they always this way?

I remember some of their current reporters like Chris Wallace asking Reagan the hard questions during the Iran-Contra affair. Back then they seemed so unbiased.

I don't pay attention to fake news, only Alex Jones.

hey CNN

THAT MAKES IT WORSE YOU FUCKING RETARD. CNN covered up the most egregious falsehoods to make the fake document seem credible. They also lied about it being in the briefing to Trump which it NEVER was. They lied about the intellgience community thinking it was credible, when the spooks always saw it as an obvious piece of false disinformation. See

I will dance on their grave.

They built up a reputation of esteem and credibility and they betrayed their viewer's trust.

They deserve death.

>buzzfeed publishes the document so you can look at it yourself
>it says trump jerked off while yelling "I hate black people"
>hmm... this document seems like bullshit

>CNN reports on the document
>does not report on the claim that trump jerked off while yelling "I hate black people"
>hmmm... this document they're reporting on must sure be something!

Wow, thanks CNN for not providing people with fake info like Buzzfeed!

>literally tweeting the Trump piss video is real and used a still from a Kanye West shoot

Can some Sup Forumsack please give me a tweet image of that moment I forgot to save it.

U DIN DU NUFFIN HUH DUMB LEMON

It was a thing of beauty

I would like evidence of this as well

>it says trump jerked off while yelling "I hate black people"

It doesn't. You are not a credible authority on this subject.

The apology comes when they care abou this

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

(spoon rattle)

It DID happen I just didn't save it.

C'mon I need it for my shit media folder guys.

so sorry for your loss, madam inmate

wow, really? And it really didn't say Trump watched Hentai with a harem of hookers, either?

The point is that it has claims in it that are easily disproven and thus the document isn't credible. The document itself is most likely just printed out bullshit to begin with.

By merely talking ABOUT the document, but not SHOWING what it actually says, CNN is acting way more deceptively than buzzfeed is when they publish a document that's probably fake and full of bullshit.

Stop crossposting this in other threads we already know about that incident.

At least post video links or picture infrograph so normies see it.

>Apologize

Fuck you.

+1 ahmed cumshot has been added to your Merkel profile
LONG LIVE GLOBALISM
OY VEY GOYIM

They literally shared a news story with no credible source to back up.
If anybody should apologize, it's the CNN who should apologize to Trump.

Google can't find this tweet. I can't find it on any of the twitter archives either. Looks photoshopped.

Can't find anything on this.

its fake

>fake news about fake trump are faked
really makes you think