Is there anything more bluepilled than dating a smoking/drinking woman?

Is there anything more bluepilled than dating a smoking/drinking woman?

Women are projects, find a half decent one with big tits and fix her.

Yes, not dating a women because she smokes/drinks

I drink and smoke myself so I don't really care. It's not like I date lots of women anyway.

Drinking women are GOAT, i love getting my gf plastered then having passionate messy sex.

Nigger, everybody drinks all the fucking time. It's not a big deal.

Dating a non-virgin
>implying you can fix whores.

dating a woman on antidepressants/antianxiety is even more bluepilled

That's the lowest tier of the lowest. Pro-tip: drinking permanently hurts eggs in woman's body and the effect accumulates, and no new eggs are even created in her body. Each time a woman drinks she lowers tier of her future kids. This means healthy norm of alcohol for a woman equals roughly zero.

Dunno if smoking is as dangerous but drinking woman is a fucking no and never.

Smoking is fucking disgusting, especially when cunts do it but all civilized people drink.
>dating
You shouldn't date at all though. That's a just a polite word for "girls being sluts". The only romantic relationship you should have with a girl outside of marriage is a supervised courtship as a path to marriage.

Nigger, we used to drink alcohol constantly before we were able to purify water on a massive scale. Peasants used to drink alcohol all day long.

>"b-but everbody is doing it!!!"

Shit-tier argument, it's still degenerate for a woman to drink or smoke.

>drinking permanently hurts eggs in woman's body
Really?

The term blue-pilled is getting more and more perverted by the day.

What is wrong with you people that you constantly conflate dating or the attendant sex, with some sort of lifelong commitment and procreation?

If I see some woman who looks good to me, and I can halfway stand to be around her long enough to chat her up, I may very well date her for some short period or time and/or sleep with her. She may have major flaws like tattoos or smoking or liberalism, but that doesn't matter because I have no intention of being with her long term or making babies with her or any other similar thing.

If you are so weak that casual involvement with a liberal changes your fundamental beliefs you should really work on self improvement.

People that don't drink are either boring and fat or part of some crazy sect like islam or Sup Forums.

>girls being sluts is good
You are the problem.

Or just weak motherfuckers that are afraid of 'relapsing'.

There is a guy at my office that went through AA because being drunk ruined his life. Now he acts like he can't have even one cocktail with dinner or he'll turn back into a fucking monster.

>People that don't drink are either boring and fat
>people who don't drink are fat

That's the opposite of reality

Would you feel the same if the girl who rejected you high school hadn't?

You're a retard.

>woah, you have values?
>must be because you're a loser

Liking anime

Patrician

This.

>and no new eggs are even created in her body

women are born with all of their eggs already, hence the releasage of smelly old ones with all the blood desu

Literally not true but well done

I may very well be, but I'm a problem who regularly gets his balls licked by hot ass big titty chicks from all over the political spectrum, so I'm pretty comfortable with it.

My current thing is fucking this married hipster woman who owns the cupcake shop by my house. I get home from work, she brings me a cupcake, then rides my cock for a half an hour before heading home to her husband.

>your values aren't the same as mine
>I must force mine upon you
>must be a liberalist

>implying values regarding sexual morality are subjective

Yes, knowingly be a cuckolds to said women.

being a tranny
being a cuck
being an atheist

Fat people that drink are more fun than kale eating communists that are sober

Can't argue with that.

If by smoking you mean cannabis, you are wrong.

meh, women who smoke are fucking patrician. anything that is counter culture to you straight edge fags is automatically a +50.

drinking is fine, smoking is disgusting.

when i see people smoke i just think "wow...a dinosaur". and im 46.

lol russian tv science

Van bazdmeg, 4chanen postolni ezt a szart.

Neked nem azt tanították, hogy még a büdös virágot is megkell szagolni? Meg nem azt, hogy válogatós fasznak kutyában a helye?

Na menj és varrd le a génlopót, legalább lesz egy jó estéd.

Even apes get drunk through deliberately eating fermented fruits.

Well there's still apes around so according to russian science alcohol doesn't kill their eggs.

I'm a woman who drinks enough to kill twelve horses and I smoke sometimes.

Is being an alcoholic truly bluepilled?

>inb4 tits or gtfo
nothx

Drinking and smoking is the sign of any bluepilled person. Be a good goy and spend your shekels on all that alcohol and cigarettes!

> women who smoke are gross ugly whores
Ftfy

tits or gtfo

ree

Is there anything more erotic than a smoking femme fatale?

A female who isn't an ugly whore.

>Posting animus memes
you'll never have one of those in your life

>ugly whore
>femme fatale

I'd rather date this girl

>ugly whore
Yes, if she smokes that's what she is.

Dating a woman who doesn't drink and/or smoke sounds pretty muslim to me

Smoking and drinking are definitely pleb tier vices, but I wouldn't write someone off because of it.

Tattoos are where I draw the line.

Good stats to give to bluepilled fags here

Whatever you say, burger.

>and no new eggs are even created in her body
You are retarded

>mouth smells like shit
>throat cancer
>lung cancer
>mouth cancer
>liver problems
>hormonal disfunctions due to liver problems
>heart disease
>retarded looking babies
>earlier aging
>raspy nasty sounding voice
>yellow teeth
wow drinking and smoking sure is redpilled

Dating a woman is pretty bluepilled in itself

Or care about their health...
I don't drink/smoke and still have a good life

I'm disgusted by women who smoke, it's like throwing sand over a cake.

Nope. Allow any form of degeneracy and girls will go overboard and turn into horrid sluts. They have no decency or morality of their own, everything they get is from men. If you're dating a smoker and/or a drunk, you got cucked by a whore.

The one in the picture looks nice now.
But look at them when they're 35. Smoking women look at least 10 years older than they actually are.

Also: Classy people don't smoke. Proletarian trash does.