L-Lads? Have we gone too far?

L-Lads? Have we gone too far?

townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/10/did-Sup Forums-troll-the-cia-n2269811

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/how-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Christine Russels
>Russels
Seems legit.

Its rouselle

I wonder how many government agents we've subverted just from having them around here too long, Dances With Wolves style.

I actually love that photo of Trump, it reeks of concentrated high energy rage and I love it

We haven't gone too far enough!

As if there wasn't enough alphabet soup monitoring this website already

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/how-Sup Forums-mcfooled-john-mccain-buzzfeed-and-cia-believing-trumps-golden-showers

At this point, we might as well just collect them. It's not like they can do much.

It looks more like a goldren retriever who just heard a squeaky noise.

How are my Russian hacker-bros doing today?
I myself feel very Russian

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>alphabet soup

top kek

rush limbaugh said the CIA presented it to trump as an example of the kind of disinformation out there

so no, you didnt troll anyone

R A R E A G E N C Y

this is on you
i had nothing to do with it

Don't believe him. This guy did it.

no you stupid fuck.

Sup Forums did not make the report. stop fucking spreading FUD.

I hate liberals as much as anyone on here but please stop with these dumb "we did it" shitposts.

This is how it happened according to ZeroHedge.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/how-Sup Forums-mcfooled-john-mccain-buzzfeed-and-cia-believing-trumps-golden-showers

>rush limbaugh

>youth are the best years of your life
no, that's a meme.

We did get trump elected tho

Ebaumsworld did it

what the hell?

rush is the very opposite of everything "fedora"

The "Top Secret Intelligence Report" also included gems like this.

Why do you feel the need to ruin everything ?

>Bushite
>not fedora tier

bump.

I was away
What's new?

I usually keep the P89 with me, but if we get into a slug fest
I'll use my homey's P like I'm trying to pass a drug test

Rush also said Sup Forums's Sup Forums was where it originated.

we McFooled McCain
they said it couldn't be done

CIA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

>Sup Forums
FUUUCK STOP DOING THAT

It shows how fucking pathetic intelligence agencies and the media are for not researching the source. Anytime I now hear "we have it from a credible source" I know its just some fuckhead telling some reporter or CIA guy "yeah nigga, i seent it"

I wonder how many agents we mindfuck before they got the whole digits thing.

fuck how is this a good thing, the fucking normies are going to invade us

BREAKING:
MARINE LE PEN in surprise visit to NEW YORK
Is she going to visit TRUMP TOWER?

>It shows how fucking pathetic intelligence agencies and the media are for not researching the source.
The "intelligence agencies" didn't leak the dossier, one of the other GOP idiots did. That's how it became news, not the fact that every detail in the dossier is accurate.

The far more disturbing concern is that the Kremlin may actually have real damning information that it can leverage to blackmail Trump. If Trump owes Putin for the election and then this, there's no telling what anti-American concessions Trump will make to the former KGB spymaster.

Even if the dossier is 100% fake, it's still news and BuzzFeed was right to contextualize it that way.

but you're fake news.

>but everything I don't like is "fake news".

Trump blames CNN for dossier "fake news" despite the fact that CNN did not report any details from the dossier.

Yes, let's all egregiously overuse this meme until Trump's words become meaningless.

Sup Forums has nothing to do with this stop taking credit for things you didn't do

No

But CNN is fake news. Come on now.

8 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

You don't belong in Israel you lost that land fair and square to the Arabs because they were better than you. The day that the USA wakes up and stops funding your existence it will vanish

The Jews are losing morale, continue with double force!!! Don't be careful just go!

>example of the kind of disinformation out there
...That came from a Sup Forumsack welp we're screwed

>But CNN is fake news. Come on now.
If you have critical thinking skills, you evaluate news and facts, not just the messenger. A stopped clock can still be right twice a day.

Media outlets themselves are rarely "fake" unless they deliberately start out as "GOPTV" or something obvious like that.