Why don't we send all refugees to Australia? Look how much free space they have there

Why don't we send all refugees to Australia? Look how much free space they have there
>mudslims can live in desert so they'll feel right at home
>hot weather
>remote so no one would bother them
Why are Aussies so greedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOU

This. They'll feel right at home at the Australian outback. Maybe they can make a second mecca at ayers rock.

Auscuck government is liberal anyway.

FUCK YOU

Be more specific, Jānis. Send em to Melbourne and get yourself the best goddamn happening generator ever devised by man.

Because there are good normal white people in Straya, even if they keep voting for liberal bullshit.

Why can't we all send them to some terrible armpit of Africa to fend for themselves?

Oh that's right because they want to fucking leech off of the society that white men built until they've brought it all down to their level.

Europe is what it is because of white men. It was no more hospitable than any other part of the world.

Australia is still an inhospitable desert, only made habitable because of white men.

America especially was a totally inhospitable swamp wilderness before white men tamed it by sheer force of will. My ancestors carved a fucking persimmon sprout by hand to make a fucking axe handle so they could clear trees. We should tell all these shit skins to go fuck themselves.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

When will we repeal the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement?

Are you the same faggot posting this with a Swedish IP about a week ago?

If so; kill yourself.
If not; kill yourself.

Because it's their country and not your problem? Don't worry about it fucking loser if they don't want shit skins in then that's that deal
With it stupid faggot

Full of what? Overpopulated dingos, emus and kangaroos at the outback? You're full of nothing and the cities are full of shit

Or just drop them out the plane halfway there
Problem solved

FULL

Full of non Muslim good shit

It's fucking Noice here so keep your towelheads to yourselves you pack of wogs and turbochinks

when you have so much free space, why don't you start fucking and populate it with neck beards?

FULL

Just because its there doesn't mean it needs to be the kowloon walled city cunt. We are full.

Sydney at this point is new Beirut and Melbourne is new shanghai. Who the fuck are you kidding?

>implying I'm a mudslime

White trash education

I called you a turbochink you English as a second language foreigner.

I wouldn't live in either of those cities if you paid me. They remind me of Singapore with all its ethnic multicultural quarters like Little India or Chinatown or Arab Street

Disgusting

>muzzie stuff

At a glance, your flag looks like Indonesia

at a glance it looks like Poland to me

IF HES FULL IM FULL

The OP pic clearly shows otherwise.

Hoaly shit Jānka thats genius.

Latvia is one of the worst countries in the butthurt belt of yurop

Buthurt Aussie.
Also thats not true ,not eaven close my bud.

Finally you understand.

Don't ever binkas in my presence again

I wouldn't live in Cuckstralia if you paid me. If it isn't chicoms it's niggers, abos or lebs. The "white" cunts are either ultra liberal, ultra leftist or ultra bogan white trash.

Lol nice one chocolate cake

>not bacon

What's that african country flag next to your flag in that pic? Latvia has some colonies I never heard about or something?

Russia has even more free space.
send them there

The Singaporean flag like the Indonesian flag is based upon a good dish, being Sambal on rice.
The Singaporean version proudly displays its halal

Bile Inducing

At least go all the way. Look at all this free space they can live in.

Latvia had colonies yes,on tobago and south africa.But that flag next to mine is flag of Lithuania.Only 2 last left baltic nations.

>why don't we just feed the spiders human flesh
We already have dropbears coming after us

far too close to Australia for my liking

what part of fuck off we're full dont you understand?

>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on Sup Forums all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds

>this is Cuckstralia's pathetic attempt at banter by moving goalposts insulting flags instead

Literally not an argument.
I find it ironic that you pathetically insult my flag when your flag has a Pakistani flag on it

>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was yours all along
but it is ours

Why do we need to send refugees anywhere? We need to contain them in their third world shitholes.

Bacon yes I am blind
Or Oreo cookie too

Too fucking full cunt. I can barely move here we got so many spiders and fucking emus.

Your flag is a disgusting mess that looks like something some menstrating fat Muslim bitch pulled out of her cunt hole.

I mean seriously every time I see it I want to fucking puke.

How can you live with yourself?

>Roos getting aussie women
>now immigrants will have their turn
kek

That's not even close to Aussie life. I was bitten by 2 spiders today, and I still made it to the shitposting plant.
>seconds

>Binkas
What?

By thanking Buddha I'm not born Cuckstralian so I don't have to deal with niggers, abos and libcucks

>get stopped by abos
Something that has never happened here. Nobody stops for abbos

no european country is more butthurt than poland

You misunderstand, all countries in the butthurt belt are butthurt, I don't care how butthurt they are in particular, but Latvia is special kind of shithole in ways unrelated to their endless whining about muh gommunism

Fuckin abbos
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

>Be Australian
>Get bitten by two spiders today
>Make it to shitposting plant
>Shitpost
>Get off work early, decide to go to your favorite quick place to eat
>Some abo youth is working the register
>You tell him your order but he has trouble understanding you
>Annoying he insults you for your mandarian accent
>More Abo "teens" bully you because you can't speak english and your eyes are slanted
>Go back home to your $1 million dollar shed you own in Melbourne to cry
>drink bagged wine and sour beer until you pass out
>Maybe if you are lucky the spiders that bite you tomorrow will end it all

It's hard being an Aussie.

>Ausie thinks cominism isnt the reason we are shit.

Also

Fuck off we're full. Don't make us sic Border Force on you.

+1 This user speaks the truth.

>us

Turnbull doesn't think so.

Come to australia

You are welcome here anytime

>Sambal on rice
mother of god