Why do normalfags have such horrible situational awareness?

Why do normalfags have such horrible situational awareness?

If I saw someone with an axe in a place where you don't need an axe I'd leave the area immediately.

Maybe I'm just a paranoid person........................

news.com.au/national/crime/evie-amati-accused-of-terrifying-7eleven-axe-attack-caught-on-video-faces-court/news-story/1c648366fca6e11c407689fa043f4733

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/tranny-attack-two-people-axe-7-eleven-sydney-australia-cctv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The axe maniac was a tranny called Karl. That no shit.

You should always carry an axe.

Who is this?

bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/tranny-attack-two-people-axe-7-eleven-sydney-australia-cctv/

>tranny
>hearing voices
No fucking surprise

probably too scared of being accused of transphobia

>Karl

When I see a person with an axe I think somebody just purchased an axe and goes home with it.

Swedish Politician

How come no news sites allow you to comment anymore?

Good thing I was a shut-in NEET for 10 years.

All the isolation made me extremely paranoid of other people. Now when I'm in public I am constantly assessing my surroundings. I always look at what people are doing, their body language, what they're holding, their facial expression. I am constantly looking over my shoulder and to my sides.

The survival aspect of my brain is constantly on high alert. I've read in many physiological academic journals that this behaviour is in all of us and can be triggered from events such as long periods of isolation or traumatic experiences.

Perhaps I should look for work around security for polticians, I'd probably be fucking amazing at it.

Id rather you watch some NatGeo documentaries on animal behavior instead. You never know if that emu over there is looking at you just curiously scared, or if it is about to go full Franz Josef on your ass.

People had too many wrong opinions

>Austria
>literally lost a war to birds

yeah nah get fucked

dude in the video was an aussie shitposter
you know he had some gradeA bants and that trap fuck had a weak follow through couldn't even decapitate the aussie or the old girl

>mfw I do that and I'm not a neet nor caved in at home
Shit... I'm paranoid?

Fucking trannies, hope they send his messed up ass to a male prison

>I would Lea be the area

I would stay there and just be ready to shoot if the need arose

Normies are being brainwashed not to follow their instinct and avoid danger. Yesterday I saw an awful college humor clip accusing people of racism if they cross the street if they come face to face with some thugs. The media is programming them to not avoid danger when they see it because it could potentially hurt the offenders feelings.

>The mentally ill when left unchecked does mentally ill things.

Who knew

>normalfags have horrible situational awareness
"This isn't happening."
"This must be _________ ." (Something other than what it appears).
Indecision.
Confusion.
Meanwhile, those who revel in chaos recognize it immediately.

That's not even bad situational awareness that's a complete absence of self-preservation instincts.

"She" walked right up on the dude holding a fucking axe and he can't even be bothered to see the swing coming.