Seeing fuckeads (even worse because they're from Ausfailia) on normiebook share and post shit about Obama and how...

Seeing fuckeads (even worse because they're from Ausfailia) on normiebook share and post shit about Obama and how they're lucky to have had him for 8 years and blah blah blah.

How can they even say this shit knowing full well he bombed 7 countries and killed thousands of civilians? I mean just that alone, never mind anything else.

I mean sure you can say you like the guy cause he's funny or whatever but he's kind of a monster.

Obama is a great man, I wish he'd rule America for another 8 years.

Because he is black

I wish obama had even more power. He would have fixed this shit country up

Weak ass democrats

They think he's competent and nonthreatening.

IE: he will preserve the status quo and protect upper middle class interests.

Yeah but these are the same people who get triggered if you say something sexist or homophobic or fuck someones shitty pronouns up. Is that really more important to them than the thousands of civilians that Obama has killed?

Why am I even asking...

Obama tried to fix the world, he didn't kill anyone.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria might disagree there lad.

It wasn't Obama's fault, he's a great man.

Pay your debts

This.

It's Nelson Mandela's only notable achievement from his political career and the country he presided over went to absolute shit during and beyond his tenure.

Fuckheads are fuckheads m8
They like him because he's a democrat, the title is the only thing they care about. Fuck policy, fuck whatever he did, he's a leftie so that makes him good.

We need a strong leader like Obama to fix our economy.

This.
>democrats are progressive! that's good! :)
>republicans are living in the past! that's bad! :(

>only notable achievement
I don't know man, it was pretty notable when he bombed those people.

>strong
>Obama
If acting like a woman for 8 years with a few ghetto moments is strong. then sure.

I strongly believe that were he to take control of our country, he'd totally transform it into the great civilization it once was.

I don't even care that he bombed mudshits, but I'm tired of him being lauded as a good and righteous man even going as far as being awarded the peace prize. He has spread jihad all over the world because he had to be clandestine and half do everything he has decided to do.

thanks for the feels cunt. all they know is his funny side, the celebs tell them he's great, they don't know shit about his sins

He has good wordz

Don't fight it. Post about how great it was he expanded our offensive drone program to be the largest in the world. Or how he expanded military spending. Basically praise him for all the war monger shit he did but stick to actual facts.

Another good one is throw out how he's turned the US in to the world's largest exporter of weapons of war. He also gave military equipment to the police.

>Auscuck surprised the general Cuckstralian public is filled with liberals and leftists

Lmfao