Good job, Sup Forums. We are in one of the top commentaries on Trump's facebook page

good job, Sup Forums. We are in one of the top commentaries on Trump's facebook page.

There are already people asking "hurr whats Sup Forums?"
Ready to welcome the new users you newfaggots?

This board is such cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/how-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also lmao we totally made a fake cia report cuz that's what we do and shit

Why do you care about the Politics from a country you don't live in and whose policies won't affect you in the slightest?

He only said Sup Forums. He didn't mention Sup Forums.

Which board do we blame this on?

Sup Forums = politics?

bad enough

Ready your redpills son we're going to redpill the world.

blame /jp/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/how-Sup Forums-mcfooled-john-mccain-buzzfeed-and-cia-believing-trumps-golden-showers

>not posting in that epic bread
Confirmed newfag lel

/po/ dummy

There was one time where half the """"""raiders"""""" from /leftypol/ or some shit ended up in /po/ and can't find anything.

Sup Forums

G...guys i dont want Kikebook normies here please.

Always shift the blame to /po/.

This.

they are amongst us

/d/

Make the media sort through dick girls a bit before they figure it out.

God...

I already can see the stupid questions...

>Guys how do i login?
>Where's my rank?
>Where i downvote this racist?
>Tehehehe im hacker now?

Sup Forums
the fasted way of getting red pilled is by looking at what modern comics have become

so more normies to convert
looks like a great opportunity for me

A classic, it was when jewtube were shilling tyranny videos

Good

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

/mlp/

But muh IRL meetups and movement
THE Trump campaign was like Chanology x 10

Sup Forums so all the newfags flood over there
nothing of value would be lost anyway

WE ARE THE JEWS NOW

thinking Sup Forums is a exclusive club or something lel what a fag

this is what happens when all these proxy shills came around shilling for trump. just like that-shit

yes. Sup Forums = politics

Sup Forums

>Be newfag looking for ebil raycists:
>post feminine benis
>cock tributes
>rate muh dick
>trips names muh cat
>Aaaand I think I'll fuck off back to plebbit

/asp/

some seriously underrated shitposting going on there

New pasta?
It's a good one m8 desu but a little short.

let's send them to /po/, let them see we are actually peaceful here in Sup Forums and just wanna craft some fucking papier-mâché

/qa/
Payback for all the delet Sup Forums requests

Russia.

Just blame Russia, we can take all the credit, goym.

nobody asked for fucking jungle niggers like you to grace our board but here you are

Ofc. We the Sup Forums now.

Those guys actually do some rp shit. Had a look at while back and they were making stahlhelms and ss daggers and shit

@Anonymous what do you mean with this board is cancer? And why is it only you posting and talking with yourself.

Also how do i pick a flag?

Can you retards for a second stop bringing attention over here?
Dear lord you guys claim that you are the new jews for getting Trump elected (even though that was all the Trump general) and now you are shooting fucking Sup Forums memes on fucking normiebook.
>muh conversion
No, they will just dilute the whole fucking board you absolute retards. Honestly Sup Forums is becoming nu/b/ part 2 with your constant pewdiepie threads and your "oh this person said something I don't like, get her muh army XDDDD".
Choot needs to do something with this place so you'd guys would learn some way to reflect on your actions.

Begun, the normie invasion has

/po/ of course

You can't pick any flags unless you use a vpn and even then I'm pretty sure it doesn't work.

wow, Sup Forums has infiltrated to the other boards too, spectacular
In my experience, the only board that is still quite liberal-leaning is Sup Forums, but it's not surprising at all if soon that board is full of folk metal and classical music soon, not the hipster shit

Barron probably knows about Sup Forums but only posts in Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Kek

>how to make origami swastika
they are not fucking around in there, kek

> this board is cancer
> implying whole humanity isnt cancer to begin with

I'm not cancer.. ;_;

/lit/

So tons of people get redpilled... whats the problem here?

After a lib linked to them instead of Sup Forums and they got a flood of people coming to tell them they were evil racists bastards they started doing it as a joke and it eventually caught on and became a part of board culture.

board culture dies completely. too many leftists will make this board a left wing board.

poor nerds, they were drawn into politics by a mere accident, kek

Actual question: What's a good place to migrate if Sup Forums, hypothetically, gets shut down?

oh shit it looks like the anonymous hacker Sup Forums is at it again

nobody fucking cares

no need to hate the board or the normies.

hate the institutions that force us to be the light of truth in the dark of the MSM. If they were halfway respectable, pol could just be the asshole of the asshole of the internet and no one would care. But since we're not accepting their lies, we're suddenly a bastion of truth.

this has nothing to do with pol and everything to do with how fucking terrible the establishment is.

Is it verified someone on Sup Forums made it up?

Y/N

Most seem to agree that 4*2chan is the way to go

I 'member the original plan before Sup Forumsharbour to annex /mlp/ but it turns out that Sup Forums's tolerance for pony shit was lower than /mlp/'s tolerance for racism.

Checked, also
>send them to /b, they know degeneracy, they fear us but once you go in you can't go out and ruin all the new fags lifes
/send them to /po, they will see how good we are and peaceful, profit
>send them to /k, create an army of new fags to send here for the redpills
>don't send them here at first or '' muh white supremacists "" muh Argentinians are a black minority "" muh evil white people "

Save all the information you can, redpills, infographics, stats and facts- then spread them everywhere.

See

I migrated to here personally from /r9k/ but I don't go there anymore after MGTOW stuff took it over, so I don't know. Maybe Sup Forums?

During the ben fishbait thing, a cripchan /4pol/ board was created as a fallback so there's less 'cuckchan reeeeee' from 8/pol/

YOU BITCH I HAS EPILEPSY.
I SPAZAM

/po/ obviously you newfag
Why even ask

Get off the 4chans Kurt

Meant for
Fucking phone and my big ass fingers.

It was /po/ with help from Sup Forums the whole time.

Beat me to it

this. If we weren't forced to be the truthbringers because noone else will, we could just shitpost at each other. But no, the modern west has to be filled with retards in their governments.

No, plot twist

9gag brought me here, said the memes were dank

It's obviously us.

It wasn't us
It was ebaums

Kek confirms you as not cancer.

Go in peace, clogbro.

/po/ did it

HELLO FELLOW NORMIES

WELCOME TO 4CHANNEL

WE ARE HERE TO ENLIGHTEN YOU WITH "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS"

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

Fuck off we're full

you mean the notorious hacker group 9gag?

Remenber:
When normies ask "Hurr what's Sup Forums" the answer is: "The Russian hacker single-handedly responsible for hacking the the Brexit -vote"

you know dude that kind of thing can fuck up even your ideological compatriots. I know it's useless to ask, because you retards think it's funny to fuck other people up, but you spastics should lay off the flashy gifs

I didn't expect a whiteknight in this thread.
Haven't you got some /soc/ whores to orbit?

I happen to have a form of epilepsy retard. Posting that kind of shit to people who don't know better than to click it is the same as me walking up to you and blowing anthrax in your face. Real funny, huh?

that is fucking hilarious
but why do you lurk /po/ in the beginning?

cause paper craft is kawaii.

/po/

You worry too much. Sup Forums is the wall that will keep them from the inner sanctum.

Blame the vile foulmouthed people over at /po/, total hateful bigots over there. Thank god that Sup Forums is a board of peace.
Also checked

Kek is here

Chances are they will carry on. Their brains are too dumb to even comprehend Sup Forums. Do they even have the will? We even trolled MSM and CIA. We are the new people

Relax, he's just giving Darwin a helping hand.

Die crease scum.

/po/ - those guys are fucking monsters, did you hear about what they did to that poor gorilla that was in the last Ghostbusters movie?

This. We will catch a few poor souls who will figure this place out and become redpilled, and then clinically depressed as they slowly begin to realize they are here forever.

Everyone else will leave after twenty minutes of browsing the front page and wondering how to make an account.