Just take a moment to enjoy how autistic we all are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-7KiXBBpXo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111400/Children-think-transgender-autism-fixating-sex-says-expert.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

>tfw socially aware autistic trainwreck
>every social interaction ends in disaster
>vent out my anger by shitposting, talking down to people and being contrarian on Sup Forums

what does this say?
I don't know what it means, I don't know what any of this means

My job has stolen my life. I work days and nights. I usually get up at 11 am and work to 3 am. Today I woke up at 5:45 am and I'll work til around 5 . I pretend to be a normal guy at work. I'm completely empty. I'm building up a kit to go hiking. I'm going to quit and go on a hike to get this job out of my head.

In the mean time I shitpost and listen to podcasts until I get my life back

HOL UP

We are the gravemind youtube.com/watch?v=T-7KiXBBpXo

idk our enemies seem to be throwing a tism fit right now

You are that impressionable kind of aspie.

Probably not that bright

KANGZ

Thanks for explaining the general state of mind of the leaf.

what are these kinds of tests/results??

>Anarchists
>Wants to use the state to strongarm people to help their cause

Honestly why do you do this though? You paint Canada and Canadians in such a shit light, why not try to improve yourself? In all aspects not just one

Mine is a fish :^)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111400/Children-think-transgender-autism-fixating-sex-says-expert.html
>Children who think they are transgender 'could have autism'

Lol

>tfw it's too late for them to stop us

*Peels ass off chair*
*Squats down*
*Throws head back and spreads arms out*
*Screeches autistically*
*Gets back on chair*
*Awaits tendies*

>implying you can cure autism
I stopped trying to improve myself when i got rejected and humiliated by a 3D woman in the most damaging way fampaichi

where the fuck is a link to the test

i'm so autistic that i want to murder every god damn nigger on earth because of this website.

Getting caught was part of the plan.

Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on.

Nothing new to see here

just once?
waf

Focus your autism on becoming obsessed with a goal that benefits your life (like lifting weights) and then get everything you want. Don't try change yourself, use what you have to your advantage and manage the disadvantages rigorously.
Good luck.

I'm already pretty /fit/ and a /k/ fanatic but that's about it, fuck 3D women.

Control your emotions senpai, do not let them consume you. Also do not get oneitis, most women are cunts and you do not find out until it is too late. Build the mental tools you need to led the life you want to live.

Can someone explain my results? I don't know how to read one of these.

advanced autism

Post on /out/

Autism is advancing the human race for the coming paradigm shift.

Autism gives us strength

>5 KEX
Best I can do

I make videos where I live with anime girls and fight evil villains for them. I'm still less autistic than the average leftist.