Can't stress this often enough. Watch it. Spread it

Can't stress this often enough. Watch it. Spread it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

HyperNormalisation is a 2016 BBC documentary by British filmmaker Adam Curtis. The film was released on 16 October 2016 on the BBC iPlayer.[2] In the film, Curtis argues that since the 1970s, governments, financiers, and technological utopians have given up on the complex "real world" and built a simple "fake world" that is run by corporations and kept stable by politicians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=y97Ywl7RtUw
youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI
bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/78691781-c9b7-30a0-9a0a-3ff76e8bfe58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

It's very good, I'll give you a bump.

Top post. Checked.

Sometimes feels like I'm the only one here who bums Adam Curtis.

Every single one of his series or long films like this one are rich and full to the brim with redpills.

The Trap is another one to line up if you like Hypernormalisation. If the last minute of episode 1 doesn't make you want to weep nothing will.

youtube.com/watch?v=y97Ywl7RtUw

reminder to also watch his 'Bitter Lake' documentary on the middle east, islamic terrorism, etc

Adam curtis has an excellent understanding of sociological political economy. But I need to know if he supports feminism or not. Its my barometer for likability

I've watched it, would recommend it.
It will change your perspective on the present state of the world.

Checked, and bumped.

I watched it, excellent prog.

Haven't seen this, will watch.

Thanks, fellow bong

Nice digits.
I've tried to watch it for a couple of days and I'm barely past the hour and a quarter mark on VLC.
Very slow narration style.

Adam Curtis is blue pills soaked in red dye. He's the most pseudointellectual filmmaker ever. It's no surprise he's pushed by the BBC. He exists to make middle class median IQ people feel like they're smart, yet after they've consumed his films, they can never impart any actual wisdom back from what they've just seen.

Adam Curtis and Yuri Bezmenov together are the sinlge best concentrated antiviral to cultural marxism.

The normies need them badly.

Nice quads. Read None Dare Call It Conspiracy.

tl;dw

Everyone you see in that film is an actor, faking the narrative. It's called programming for a reason. Old-style Televisions hypnotized people with their flicker rate, like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI

I highly doubt it. There are parts of "All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace" where he basically spends a good long section naming what it is easiest to call an "international banking clique" to remain impervious to muh antisemitism.

And if you want him to talk about social engineering then watch "The Century of the Self."

The conclusions I came to from his films brought me here, are the strongest argument for nationalism and rejection of consumerism, and plainly name many of the engineers of the downfall of the west. Wat?

check 'em

>full to the brim with redpills
nah, his research is spot on but his conclusions are blue pilled as fuck, why even try to involve trump in any of this? everything hillary did was manipulativ and two faced, it's really beyond me how anyone doesn't see this

quads of truth.

curtis' data is always on the money, but he usualy shits the bed when finishing up.

His best ever work was this blog entry:
bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/78691781-c9b7-30a0-9a0a-3ff76e8bfe58

>The conclusions I came to from his films brought me here, are the strongest argument for nationalism and rejection of consumerism, and plainly name many of the engineers of the downfall of the west. Wat?

What I got from Bitter Lake is that he can point out perfectly the contradictions and insanities of Western progressive liberalism, and then he just stops short before basically saying "Welp! This is what we're stuck with! LOL!"

Adam "Hitler Was Right" Curtis has been slipping hidden red pills into his films for years.

kek finds truth in grace and beginnings

Haven't actually seen it but I do enjoy Adam Curtis documentaries and their visual style. I'll have to watch it later OP.

Its the same with all his films. He tells the story and explains the state of things. You're right that he come up with a lot of problems and not a lot of solutions, I'd argue his conclusions aren't just bluepilled, they're non-existant.

But at the end of a film like that I don't want to be told what to think by the film maker. And neither should you.

his films are all the same, ffs

I didn't draw that conclusion from the documentary at all, given his scathing description of Hilary's tenure as SoS of the Obama Administration. Curtis was too cowardly to name her, true, but the message of Hypernormalization is clear even without it. Trump's inclusion in the documentary isn't about politics so much as the new way of seeing things. That Trump signifies something more significant then the impotent, irrelevant bureaucratic functionary that Hilary did.

Mainstream media, through being willingly collaborative with politicians about 'message control', consumerism, market research, crisis actors and reprinting 'inside sources' has created an 'uncanny valley' with the common man and the world going on around them. The bluepill. But the constant cognitive dissonance involving shit like Libya/Gadaffi or the banking crisis is opening the window for alternative media to provide competing worldviews. Competing realities. Culminating in Trump, who in truth represents nothing else but a rejection of the false reality the establishment assets with a substitution of his own. That's the quality that makes him unstumpable..