EARLY STAGE CANCER

Pic related is called Selvaggia Lucarelli, a """journalist""" who is always shitposting about the feminicide problem, prejudice to other countries, rapefugees sad pics from their war-torn countries etc etc...basically an early stage sjw of the worst kind. She also took a liking in picking single person giving her bad comments and publicly shaming them on fb (she has 1 million followers) and reporting to their job companies trying to get them fired.
Should we make an "accident" happen to get rid of her?
I ask especially to burgers and sweden, which seems to know their shit about feminazi infestations

Just pay some rapefugees to violently rape her. Should change her mind.

language barrier, they dont understand shit when i explain them

just make her talk shit about Trump, should fix it real soon

Just point at a picture of her, grunt, and then wave 20 euros in their faces.

>have her picture with you
>go to refugees
>point to picture
>go FICKI FICKI

Don't need to, just put them in a van, give them some money, drop them off near her house, point at it and show a revealing picture of her.

Refugee rape is all about proximity.

>let's destroy this gorgeous girl

Something is wrong with your brain.

>lets let this cunt help destroy the country because i'd fuck her

you dont see anything beside here and now, dont you

>being attractive means genocide is okay now

Stop thinking with your dick.

I don't think her looks should be taken into account.
What's more important? Some leftist bitch with an agenda, or the rest of the fucking country?
See what Merkel has wrought, and she's an ugly bitch.

pic of her jewtour, clickbaiting hard

Fuck off you pussyless white knight

tyrone help me, what are the syntoms of this cancer progressing?

kek, stay mad virgins

Kek

If numbers happens. She is fired.

And goes to Africa.

>defending women on the internet
>defending women with a plan to destroy a great country (gib back trst though)
>calls others virgins

you can fap to her if you want, be alpha

Why don't we just all fap onto pictures of her and send them to her by mail? I'm sure she'll get the message

she would use it to do public post about "being virtually raped by a bunch of neet losers" and gain a shit ton of likes. it's kill or die, no other option

>arguing like a woman
Are you underage?

It has been scientifically proven numerous times that internet white knights are touchless, kissless virgins whose own mothers couldn't even love them enough.

>She also took a liking in picking single person giving her bad comments and publicly shaming them on fb (she has 1 million followers) and reporting to their job companies trying to get them fired.

Somehow I'm still the Nazi.

trips cant lie

ikr, im thankful you burgers invented the net, but this kind of cancer wasnt allowed before

Virtual rape is about to become a thing thanks to some betacuck blog (literally called beta male)
Today I've seen this virtual rape shit shared way to much on shitbook.

How is virtual rape even real, we've been doing this ever since Internet existed

She is trying to get a Ryanair pilot fired for having a bad opinion about her.