Is there a difference between niggers and black people?

Is there a difference between niggers and black people?
Why do you hate black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a different between kikes and jewish people?
Why do you hate jewish people?

by "nigger" i meant the black people who fell for the disgusting hood culture, by "black people" i mean normal people with black skin color.

Even i a nigger is exceptional or well trained their kids will probably be hoodlums due to their inferior genetics.

So you're asking questions you already know the answer to?

Hey rabbi, watchu doin?

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

Black people are amazing I wish I was black.

No. Nigger is a racist term for black people, all black people.
If you're going to be racist at least have enough of a spine to face it.
Kill ALL niggers.

is it really in their genetics to act like monkeys though?

I have black step-siblings but they're not niggers.
All of them are studying and in some ways more responsible people than myself.

Yes. Blacks are niggers that haven't been caught yet.

Probably more about the nigger-culture than their genetics.

yeah, it's functionalVSdisfunctional. Any person have the potential to be useful, even with the worst etnical background

Not really.
My stepbrother is probably the nicest person I know.
Always ready to help in any way possible and not prone to be a "gangster".

Hating races is a waste of time.

>America/Australia hates black as a race

>The rest think it's just nigger culture and black people can be alright

Is it just black people in America/Australia that are hopeless as a race?

Maybe someone has a pasta but you can look up transracial adoption studies, richard lynn's studies (not 100% accurate but his work does correspond with other less criticized but less comprehensive work) it shows that blacks even have worse reflexes than whites. Various patterns between races like a fairly consistent connection between higher avg iq, neoteny, weaker secondary sexual characteristics and fertility.
Crime rates in relation to income still placing the richest blacks far worse than poorest whites.
The fact that IQ quickly regresses after you finish your education.
Then there's putnam's book, bowling alone, which finds that multiculturalism inherently decreases social cohesion, trust, happiness and (white) fertility rate (not sure about other races).
Just off the top of my head before i go to beddy byes.

could totally be. or maybe burgers and aussie are too stupid to compute the amount of info needed to reach this conclusion

Europeans are just generally more liberal by default.

You're basing this on a sample size of 2 and 1, respectively. On a board that is already more likely to have a higher occurrence of people being racist (since it's not politically correct).

That said, Americans do have a much more significant population of blacks, with them actually being the majority in certain places, and Australians have to deal with Abbos... In both countries, these groups, while being a small portion of the total population, end up committing a significantly disproportionate amount of crimes. If you are victimized by people of a certain group it's not surprising that it may colour your opinion of said group, especially if that is a reoccurring event.

Maybe, or at least Euros are able to see that not all blacks niggers.
If that's because not all blacks in Europe are niggers while the same cannot be said about America/Australia, I don't know.

This guy seems to be onto something though.

Maybe it's all BECAUSE there are so many blacks in America?
Maybe black people, while having potential to be normal, are just sucked into the nigger culture because of the sheer size of the existing nigger group and they need to feel included in their own race?
Multiculturalism is bad but Europeans just don't realize this yet because they don't have as many black people, therefore the small amount of blacks don't feel pressured to join in the hood culture - meaning they will most likely include themselves in the majority culture?

Why do you?

My country isn't segregating them away in internment camps then deporting them like yours.

Explain yourself....

There is no difference. A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. They are literal demons that have been loosed upon the earth and need to be destroyed from the face of the planet. Every single one of them needs to be killed off.

Israel's african """""refugees""""" are unique.
Israel does not accept refugees, these africans are people of no value that run away from their country and illegally cross the border to Israel, then realize they have nothing in this place and just commit crimes until theyre caught.
They are like mexican illegals, but worse.
Just like Trump's immigration policy, this has nothing to do with race.

The nigger problem and the obesity problem are almost one in the same.

You can't change your genetics but you can change your culture and your individual actions.

If you have the genes that make you black or predisposed to being a larger sized individual you can't change that. Not everyone can be an brain surgeon and not everyone can have a six pack.

BUT based on how you are raised, the environment you are in, and how you live your life you can move away from the negative and towards the positive.

A vast amount of niggers live in an environment where settling for being a nigger is OK. They settle for this lifestyle. They settle for being uneducated and not working hard to leave their bad situation. Alot of times they succumb to their environment, they're getting limited support to get an education and live a good life- so they fail in their efforts to do so and end up unintelligent and criminal. Yes they are black so they are essentially "predisposed" to crime and unintelligence, do they have to stay that way? No...but based on their surrounding and not getting any help from their genes they go down this route. Brain surgeon...probably not, but with the right circumstances and effort they could have perfectly reasonable and legitimate jobs and live a crime free life.

Same with fat people. Some people are predisposed to having bigger frames. Their family is fat. Their household is full of unhealthy food, and everyone around them either supports their fatness or says there is no reason to try to be thinner. So they give up trying to be thin and just accept being fat. If they were to work hard at losing weight and remove the unhealthy circumstances from their lives they could probably become thinner. Six pack abs, probably not...but they could fall within normal healthy BMI.

No we still hate you more Schlomo
Niggers or blacks as you want us to call them are simple children with a child like IQ stuck bodies that outgrow their mindset when they become adults.

I dont "hate" anyone. I just want niggers, kikes, spics, and gooks to live in their own countries.

If there weren't niggers, then black people wouldn't need to create educational public service announcements such as this:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Just ask our boy Tommy Sotomayor. Niggers =/= blacks.

>blacks have worse reflexes than whites
If that's the case then why do black athletes appear to be so much better at sports than white athletes?

yes there is a difference but blacks can still chimp out niggers are just full time chimpped out

I'm tired of you fucking crackers asking this shit. the only blacks you like ate blacks who are anti black you stupid devil

thee 9s a difference between white supremacist whites and non white supremacist whites.

Blacks are only good at running because they never attempted to tame or kill the wild animals who hunted them in their vicinity.
The evolutionary process made them faster than the average human.