Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

Because their crime rate is 5x higher.
Not taking further bait.
Hail Hitler.

Unarmed people killed by police per 10M population. So that's what, 5 unarmed shootings of blacks in total for 2015? Not bad desu.

>At a rate 5 times greater

Maybe they did stop commiting crime at 5 times the rage

It's almost like blacks are exponentially more likely to do retarded shit like chimping out that gets them shot. I would expect most white people would comply with police instructions because they have two brain cells to rub together and realize if they do something to exacerbate the situation they'll get shot

>implying an unarmed person is completely incapable of causing lethal harm

wow, 2.2 per 10,000,000 people
Interesting how black people have been convinced that this is the greatest threat to their personal safety at present

I have no issue with police killing feral animals.

Maybe it's because unarmed blacks are more likely to go full retard and charge officers pointing guns at them.

yeah I haven't seen one time it hasn't been justified. cops are keeping us safe, only immoral people (jews, atheists) would speak out against them. look into how jews are trying to rip apart the police system, it's disgusting.

Absolutely I will, niggers are over half of all criminals. It should be more.

>unarmed

Yes because all unarmed people just present no threat whatsoever to police, and police can automatically know when someone's unarmed like they are a fucking terminator.

What a shit graph, and a shit thread, conveniently posted by a shit skin.

These stats make 0 fucking sense but mkay.

/thread

>sage

Insane huh. And BLM has made the matter way worse by implicating college student types into possible hostile elements.

When it's compared to level of criminality the rates for Blacks & is almost identical.

Police spend far more time in black communities due to the insane levels of crime.

It's amazing they don't shoot more blacks given the small geographic area where the majority of their crimes take place, the massive number of officers required to babysit these animals and the amount of violent crimes the police are responding to.

Without knowing at what rate unarmed blacks attacked police compared to whites this information is useless.

>Greece
>Handling numbers

2.2 murders per 10,000,000 citizens
So 2.2*32 to get US Total pop means there were, in total, about 70 shootings of unarmed blacks.

Uh, no sweetie. We're talking about rates here, so it should only deal with the population of blacks in America (about 37M). So that gives 2.2 * 3.7 = 8.14 shootings of unarmed blacks.

How many of these black people were killed because they did something stupid, like trying to take the police officer's gun?

Unarmed =/= nonviolent

their crime rate is like 30x higher at minimum desu

Makes sense considering what most niggers are: black

so 6 shootings in a year? so that's what more than 100x less than niggers shot by other niggers in chicago? new info blacks shoot blacks at over 100x the rate of police, sounds like cops need to step up they game