Why are the Balkans so fucking incapable of ever working with each other and NOT fucking up our part of the world...

Why are the Balkans so fucking incapable of ever working with each other and NOT fucking up our part of the world completely? At least a little bit. We're basically the same goddamn people.

Balkan/pol/ thread, I guess.

>inb4 Macedonian shitposting
>inb4 turkroach with a german flag

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Balkan_War
youtube.com/watch?v=g4QwAjj6i-g
youtube.com/watch?v=tdI2RxHccMM
youtube.com/watch?v=tUFVBfSsQMg
foreignpolicynews.org/2016/03/10/albania-ruled-gulen-soros/
youtube.com/watch?v=cXeTvAmZweU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checking your flag it seems that you're a diaspora so it isnt strange at all you dont understand why it will never ever work

local people get the Balkan paranoia but it cant be helped at all

I travel back and forth

I know, I know. It's always seemed a bit fucking excessive if I'm honest, not even common enemies seem to work.

5 of these are not real countries.

i don't hate them since i have greek-serbian-bosnian origin.

only thing i can say is bulgaria is betrayer of orthodoxy

Kosovo, Macedonia, and Montenegro should not even exist

I count 3?

U wot

>Why are the Balkans so fucking capable of working with each other and NOT fucking up our part of the world completely? Even though the (((West))) keeps interfering. We're basically the same goddamn people.
fixt.

Allying with Serbia and dealing with Romania don't really have much historical justification for Bulgaria

>Blegium

Dont make me come over there and steal your copper and family.

We have a story here about the Greek and Balkan mentality in general
>A villager had a goat but the goat got sick and died
>Villager was very sad because he fed his children with the goats milk and now they would be hungry
>So he got on his knees and prayed
>That his neighbors goat would die too

I am pretty sure almost every Balkan country has the same or similar saying

they cant stop hating each other

hahaha lol. we have the same saying here to, but not in all regions of the country are people considered like that.

>tfw there's a fuckload of gypsy beggars around here

It's unbelievably awesome to see we're exporting them. Here's a funny story to warm up your day:

>have this Belgian NGO with an influential Belgian politician
>three years ago Bulgaria does some anti-gypsy shit
>he stirs up a load of noise, brings Bulgarian politicians here, starts telling them how bad and intolerant they are
>I get a bit of one-on-one talk with him
>he talks about how oppressed poor gypsies are, how we should treat them better, how they need to be protected
>several years pass
>gypsies come here en masse
>I see him every once in a while
>once in an elevator ask him if he's defended any gyppos recently
>he glares at me, doesn't say anything
>later talk to his assistant
>learn his wife's purse got stolen by gyppos twice
>there's a house of gyppos in his neighbourhood and they're a nightmare
>he's now an intense gyppo hater

>what is Russo-Turkish War (1877–78)
the post

kek

"Sa moara si capra vecinului"

Yes, in Bulgaria we say:

>it's not important that it's good for me, it's important that it's bat for Vute

We have a similar one in Poland but about a cow.

take your own part of the world, turn it back in history 400-500 fucking years and tell me if it was at peace

no ?

ok, now look at our part of the world, our cultural, technological and political was kebapped and the commied

we had major barriers for proper development

in spite of all this we are getting progressively better for the most part

O i am laffin

kek, we have something like that

>I will burn my own house down so the barn of the neighbor can catch fire.

>mfw living in pannonia
>mfw ruled by croatians so constantly mistaken for subhuman balkaners
>mfw vlach/bosnian/albanian immigrants flood in, destroy my language, culture and genetic pool forever
is it possible to move away to slovenia, hungary or somewhere devoid of this subhuman shits

>Why are the Balkans so fucking incapable of ever working with each other

Seeds of destruction planted by the idiotic west with the breakup of yugoslavia.

If left alone the people would homogenize

But you had to fuck it up

>Belgium

because unlike you we are proper nations and actually have national identity

fuck off retard communist

we are not balkan state even we have some lands on the balkans though.

we are euro asian warriors.

Even the digits agree with you brate

>the west is at fault

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Balkan_War

we have this but something about hell pits and no one guarding the turkish pit because turkish dont let each other climb

Left wing nationalism happened.

wrong
anatoli erdogan supporters are euroasian warriors
youre just a pretty boy from istanbul

> Belgium

MFW

KEK

put 3 males from any balkan country in a room.
they start fighthing with each other in 10 mins and blame someone else.

The balkans will be 1st world in 10 years

Can you believe this is Bulgaria?

youtube.com/watch?v=g4QwAjj6i-g
youtube.com/watch?v=tdI2RxHccMM

Macedonia:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUFVBfSsQMg

ok, we went full jackass on that

provided we've kept our cool, negotiated with the rest and then helped the greeks in their war turkey would not exist today, not to mention most probably WW1 would not have been triggered

foreignpolicynews.org/2016/03/10/albania-ruled-gulen-soros/

Because Balkans have always been the fucking point of Ottoman Russian and West feuds. We changed masters every century and got fucked over and again, and degenerated into individualists/survivalists. We have no friends nor coordonation, it's every man for himself here

Yes, fuck Ferdinand.

Still though. Serbia should have immediately dropped all their shit as soon as the turkshits joined in.

pretty much this.

in future there ll be a balkan federation though screencap this.

we would not blame someone else, we would blame each other

further more, after 20 minutes we would be drinking together provided someone have rakia to share and agree they hate gypsies and turks

>Albania
>Kosovo
>Bosnia
>FYROM
>Montenigger

Not that difficult, my man.

Subdue the vlachs like we did
Tare bosnia apart, take the croatian part, we take republika srpska and all the serbs with it
We give Albos kosovo
Montenegro allies up again
Macedonia traitor bitches get swarmed by albos
Albos are happy
Croatians happy
Serbians happy

>degenerated into individualists/survivalists

See you blaming others for this is very telling of why Romania is pure Balkan and nothing else.

Except also very gypsy, of course.

>fighthing
Arguing loudly over petty shit is not fighting, dont be a westernfag

some Miloševič had some disturbing ideas once and was a good enough demagogue to convince enough people that some of them were entitled to more recognition than neighbours

then we tried to talk it out but (( they )) were 3 stronk so we left, and other countries tried to talk to each other and nothing succeded and then usa came and made sure serbs and croats will hate each other for next 200 years

also; we still like each other more than non balkans when we truly think about it

I am explaining the socio political context, not blaming anyone for what their ancestors did (as well as anyone else would have in their place)

i dont really give a shit about croatia, im kajkavian, my ancestors came from slovenia and im still trying to find out why the hell does everybody consider themselves croat here

also even if that was done our genetics are still ruined

various ignorant (given the period, you cannot blame them) revolutionaries from all over the place, inspired by the french revolution and it's result, wanted a country of their own while the Ottoman empire fell slowly but surely.

Many of the revolutionaries from these territories weren't even for the revolutions due to the fact the Ottoman Empire was in it's last years and things could go down peacefully, but people literally fell for the left wing nationalist meme and all hell broke loose.

If you ask me, if it weren't for the fucking french revolution, the Balkans would both politically and economically functioning like the Holy Roman Empire with little to no difference.

Instead we beat the living crap out of Bulganiggers and Turkistan u welcome
Fast forward ww1 serbs flee through albania, get to greece, france feeds us and helps us like the cannon feeding meat we are and we turn around and free the balkans in one storm, every slav tribe joins up as we march
> Not saying we the leaders n shit

are you baiting or are you genuinely retarded ?

>literally allying with the ottomans

No excuses

Kek. Every time. And they keep begging for more migrants.

>THE GYPSIES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A LESSON FOR YOU

we are beyond the "unification" meme. We joined the EU for the gibs and that's it. We understand that it's every country for itself out there

Fucking lost it.

>We're basically the same goddamn people.

we ll sooner or later create a balkan union famalam. it was atatürk's wet dream as well.

>union with durkey

you understand that even if the whole political class wanted it, they would be skinned and hanged for even mentioning this, right?

People here are very poor, they have nothing to lose and if they can die with some modicum of glory they'll do it. Same reason local muslims are afraid to start shit

>union with muslimes

no, thank you.

Yeh, no one is allying with Turkey.

If any nationalist leader showed up right now and offered the Balkans to go to war with Turkey just because, you'd have a record amount of volunteers.

were the Crusaders nationalists?

not really. its extremely easy to fool regular people. if political class really wants it it ll happen regardless.

the future of balkans is through uniting under some sort of organization. atatürk new that because compared to europe balkans doesnt have the necessary population nore the industry to match them and under european rule balkans will be just slaves. thats why he was "dreaming" about a sort of federation, balkan pact was the first step but then ww2 started and atatürk died so everything was thrown into thrash.

Macedonia:
'WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIIIEEET' Bulgars

Bosnia:
'WE WUZ PAŞAS N SHIIIEEET' Serbs

Croatia & Slovenia:
'WE WUZ VENETIANS N SHIIIEEET' Serbs

Greeks:
'WE WUZ ANCIENT PHILOSOPHERS N SHIIIEEET' Turks

Serbs:
'KOSOVO JE SRBIJE N SHIIIEEET' 98% Muslim Albanians

Albania:
'WE WUZ ILLYRIANS N SHIIIEEET' Gypsies

Romania:
'WE WUZ DACIANS N SHIIIEEET' Gypsies

Montenegro:
'WE WUZ KINGDOM OF ZETA N SHIIIEEET' Serbs

dude turkey is the reason balkans hate each other in the first place

these threads are constantly shit up with faggots arguing between who was a bigger servant bitch for you

Lelno

Crusaders were rapists, criminals and thieves.

pretty sure Erdogan is currently in the process of pissing on Ataturk's grave, I don't know why you keep quoting him

it was literally like that from the very start
ever since they invaded the balkans they have been worse than germans at fighting each other for petty relevancy
hope for healing the already strained and growing divide between the east and west was completely rooted when these barbarians showed up

it doesnt have to be with erdog famalam. you guys really think like

>oh this turk talks about a union so well start the process 5 minutes from now on.

i am talking about a long term plan which will (and must imho) start eventually in the future. its inevitable, its our destiny. one by one we are all weak, we need to unite sooner or later.

crypto-retard?

Tukery:
'WE WUZ OTTOMANS N SHIIIEEET'
Roaches

seems about right

We specifically are fighting among ourselves since the beggining of human civilization.
Don't expect much.

rare mem

Turkey needs to be removed from OPs image. They're not European.

> non country complains about people not working together

>Belgium

one word: Molenbeek

Turkey is more European than most of those countries

The problem with the Balkans is quite simple, it's a thing about our history. When we take medieval kingdoms such as Zeta, Arvani or Byzantium, we always assume that they were made of 100% homogeneous groups. But that was never the case. Long time ago the Balkanites were together as close as buttcheeks. It all changed with the processes of Hellenization, Romanization and later Slavification. People were absorbed into different cultures, started identifying with the groups of their conquerors, like Mexicans today identify as "Latin". You had people who believed to be part of a specific group different from the locals, that made them stand out, but people nowadays immediately assume that since say, the Principality of Raska was ruled by Serbians, it didn't have any other groups in it.

>and NOT fucking up our part of the world completely

>fucking up our part of the world

Literally never happened?

Because before Turks ruled over and raped you, you were Roman, and before you were Roman, you were barbaroi. Even in Dalmatia.
And after the Turk, you were Austro-Hungarian, and after that you were part of the Yugoslav communist puppet.

Now you're finally on your own for the first time in aeons, it's understandable that you're finding it hard.

Are you people literally retarded?

Literally?

>betrayer of orthodoxy
youtube.com/watch?v=cXeTvAmZweU

tell me more

thats what you get with racemixing

We have the same story. Sums up the balkans alright

Only Serbs and Greeks are friends, the rest can fucking die

There's a same saying in Bosnia but it's cow instead

Sovenia is not Balkan you retard.
They are rich. They could have been Austria tier rich if it wasn't of the serbian rula during the Yugoslav times.

>romania
>balkans

Yeah... no.

We are in the balkans in terms of the culture, yeah no doubt in that, but one should reffer primarily to the geographical context.

Might aswell call it eastern europe for fucks sake, besides us and maybe slovenia every country in this fucking region is russophile, that's why calling a country balkan if they're not geographically located in the balkans is kind of stupid.

There is only one race in the Balkans if you don't count proper slavs.

How long have you been without a government now?

ok. Rijeka is the shittiest place I've ever been in. expected beaches with loud music and hot bitches; got a retirement town. literally no local food, most are stolen from italians, serbs and bosnians. the hospital was like bombed in Yugoslavian War and never got repaired. apart from Billa, a mall, a castle and Tito's boat nothing is worth seeing.

only Serbia is a russophile

Because they're a multicultural melting pot, that's why.

>if there is an Albanian or Macedonian in that room you'll find their corpses there regardless who the other 2 balkan men are

>rijeka bombed in yugolsav war
>literaly never came close to the war
try harder 1/10 made me answer

If you cut out like half of turkey kurd subhumans we can make a union

You are full of subhumans. 5 million gypsies, syrians, arabs. there are no turks in turkey

Please suicide bomb a Mosque, you shit skinned Muslim dog.

You don't belong to Europe and you never will. May your nation be glassed with the nuclear bombs of God, like all the other shitty Middle Eastern nations.

Kurds are freedomfighters.

I was referring to the bad condition of the building. meh, who expects Sup Forums to take a joke?