If the content of the dossier is all fictitious why is it illegal to circulate it?

If the content of the dossier is all fictitious why is it illegal to circulate it?

Also:
>The IC has not made any judgement that the information in this document is reliable.

What is libel for $200 Alex?

Libel isn't just verbal. Spreading libel documents is "illegal".

>Make false accusations and spread it

>Don't call it illegal goyim, if you don't wanna look guilty...

I haven't seen Trump this pissed off since the guacman.

Actually if it's verbal it's slander

I'm not sure about France, but here in Italy falsely claim "official" status of documents (aka "look, this a CIA official document) and defamation are pretty illegal.

It's not. Trump repeatedly shows a lack of understanding when it comes to libel laws. Apparently circulating negative news is now illegal, enjoy your 4th Reich

Nobody else spotted him insinuating that reporters going to the press about who they see him meeting with in T Tower is illegal?

What are you referring to specifically?

Because they don't disclaim that it is a work of fiction.

CNN B T F O

>news

Kys

For the media to start pushing that they would have to accept that the dossier is fake.

libel isn't criminal for one it's civil; not tyrannical at all. when you publish something that's entirely made up with the sole intention to defame; that's libel.

you're a fucking idiot. also those internal 'spies' that are leaking from his private meetings should to prison.

That's called slander dipshit

Trump isn't talking about Buzzfeed or other fake news organizations having done something illegal here. He's talking about the person who leaked the document to Buzzfeed because apparently it was classified.

some politically minded person with the ability to slap a classified sticker on anything did that, now it has to be unraveled, you don't know what else is in the briefing and you don't want the public aware of intelligence briefings the president is getting, but probably they just stopped making them because Obama wasn't reading them and just got lazy, honestly Trump should be reading up on the last 8 years of briefings, but they probably didn't make them or burned them but I would inquire to the location of the missing briefings and make sure they are carefully analyzed

>If the content of the dossier is all fictitious why is it illegal to circulate it?
>>>

if you wasted your life jumping over all the hurdles to get into an intelligence agency, your main job is to maintain the illusion that you are accomplishing something.

in other news, boycott L.L.Bean in 1, 2, 3...

>in other news, boycott L.L.Bean in 1, 2, 3...

oops, too late.

Right around when he was going chimpy on CNN he was talking about how he had a meeting that nobody was supposed to know about and someone in the media "illegally" reported it.

>>Made in America boots
>>Boycott American goods
>>Boycott American jobs and families

Can these Commies be strung on rope soon?

>me and your mummy (who it turns out is also your school teacher) meet for our weekly get together
>after she is done sucking me off, I take my weekly shit in her mouth as usual
>after swallowing it whole, she then confesses to me that she has pedo thoughts about you and all your classmates
>I call the school and all the parents and pass this on to them, ensuring she is fired as she is clearly a danger to children
This would be rather unfair if I had no tape to back up my claims, wouldn't it, user?

Don't worry though, in this case I have the tape. Unlike Trump, your mum is kinky as fuck.

This tbhfam

Made me think user, really did.

You have two ways to look at it.
1)Sup Forums made it all up and the media just got trolled by reporting on the fake contents
2)it's was produced by someone else that intentionally made a false doc
In either case it doesn't look good for buzzfeed. Either they lose all credibility or face a libel lawsuit.

Source for any of those??

>why is it illegal to circulate it?
Trump has the legal mind of a 4-year old