Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

funny enough, george washington carver didn't even invent peanut butter

cringe

-zation

>The use of peanuts dates to the Aztecs and Incas,[3][4] and peanut paste may have been used by the Aztecs as a toothache remedy in the first century of the Common Era (CE).[5][6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter

>blacks don't have any cultu-
Um try again, sweetie

A recipe that was known by the Aztecs?

>I hate black peop...
NIGGERS

George Washington Carver came up with over 100 uses for the peanut. Peanut butter was not one of them.

A leaf made the actual one people enjoy today. The heart pullers invented PB just like they invented chocolate by chewing on cocoa beans

>Marcellus Gilmore Edson (1849 – 1940) of Montreal, Quebec (in Canada) was the first to patent peanut butter in 1884.[7] Edson's cooled product had "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment" according to his patent application which described a process of milling roasted peanuts until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state". He mixed sugar into the paste to harden its consistency.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

Sleepy Ben is on the list!

Oh jeez, is it Mulatto history month already?

I fucking hate peanut butter.
Bought one jar in my whole life and didn't even empty it to half.

I dont get why lards have to smear it on everything.

>when nigger lovers are so desperate that they use crushed nuts as a great marvel of innovation

I always laugh at that pop culture video of black people going back to Africa and taking all of their inventions with them.

So you're saying native south americans were black before europeans colonized?
Yeah I don't buy this one.

>Sarah E. Goode
I'm no genetics expert but how exactly does a nigger have bright blue eyes?

I bet at least half of those are "white" on the FBI report

Whatever you say star dood. Or was it Star Boy?

>Peanut butter
>Civilization
K

Without blacks in America there would nobody to actually dick the white women, imagine all white America, would look like fucking Sweden, boring incompetent men playing video games all day while their women wish they had real men, high suicide rates, no news nothing, just a bunch of socially retarded awkward betas mumbling "muh Vikings", face it black guys made America competitive.

>mayo
>civilization

white ppl and drumpf btfo

>Steps on peanuts
>hurrr peanutbutter
wow, what an achievement

Peanuts has always been grown and consumed in the southern states. The paste was used on bread for school lunches.

We called them pinyards.

>lards

Its funny because its actually high in protein and very low in sugar. Doesnt make you fat.

White people were too stupid to even do that, thanks colgate.

I knew there was a reason I hated peanut butter!

>peanut butter
>contribution to civilization
Ok kid.

If its that easy why aren't you getting rich making peanutbutter right now?

You are right competition brings out the best in people but don't pin americas success on one race only.

>as a toothache remedy
thats a terrible idea

Niggers didn't invent peanut sauce.

kek

I'm allergic to peanuts, so fuck you for reminding me.

>white people were too stupid to grow this crop that doesn't come from Europe

You white bois arrived in America way before any african. What do?

Of course they have, rape, pillage, murder

How so? Its not sugary

>implying black admixture isn't the foundation of western civilization

>abdullazeez
Kek

What's the point in even living with that kind of condition?

>implying nigs made peanut butter
south americans invented it first

nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm

>The earliest reference to peanut butter can be traced back to the Ancient Incas and the Aztecs who ground roasted peanuts into a paste. However, modern peanut butter, its process of production and the equipment used to make it, can be credited to at least three inventors.

In 1884 Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Canada patented peanut paste, the finished product from milling roasted peanuts between two heated surfaces. In 1895 Dr. John Harvey Kellogg (the creator of Kellogg’s cereal) patented a process for creating peanut butter from raw peanuts. He marketed it as a nutritious protein substitute for people who could hardly chew on solid food. In 1903, Dr. Ambrose Straub of St. Louis, Missouri, patented a peanut-butter-making machine.

Also

>He[Carver] was one of the greatest inventors in American history, discovering over 300 hundred uses for peanuts including chili sauce, shampoo, shaving cream and glue.

Lol, so basically Carver put peanuts into everything that already existed to see if it still worked/could replace shit.
Which is nice and all, good information to know. But by no means an "invention." My mom did the same shit since we grew up poor, she tried to find multiple uses for things. Literally any shmuck off the street can do this, Carver was just autistic about it and since hes one of the only black people to ever make any effort at something useful we all hail and praise him like he's the black God of peanuts.

5 bucks says that Hasan, Farook, Harper (definitely not full white), Eduardo(lol), Muhammad, and Samir all were put down as white.

your right, its actually very healthy

it's actually pretty healthy m8
better for you than a diet of chocolate, hazelnuts, and syrian cock

>1 post by this negroid

would elliot be considered white by dindus?

Because Peter Pan and JIF are in the Publix 5 minutes away from my neighborhood, and they'll be cheaper than I could ever sell my peanut butter for if I wanted a profit. Theyre also what everyones been eating since a kid anyway, so what the fuck is the point of me selling peanut butter when its already a very mainstream product.

You're right. We'll pin at least 80% of America's success on white people.

We grew corn, and tobacco, and built society.

Sorry that while we were doing almost everything else you guys "invented" peanut butter

>1 post by this ID
Get out of this country nigger

>putting food on your teeth will cure toothache

Really makes you think

Africans yes,afroamericans no

>Common Era

tpbp

>Dorner
Remember all the Dorner/Chocolate Rambo threads on Sup Forums? He was targeting corrupt LAPD from what I remember. A lot of great shitposting from that era.

kek

>thousands of years of people grinding nuts into paste
>nah, this was a black man invention

>Natives weren't making peanut butter a thousand years before niggers ever touched American soil
>all the world of science and math and the best niggers can come up with is mashed peanut paste.

And none of his uses were commercially viable, or even remotely useful.

it actually is somewhat

>Christopher Dorner

those were the good times

before the dark days

before the sjw

they translated the rosetta stone

lol they wouldnt do it if it didnt work you stupid faggot

stolen from him by Dave "Skippy" Armstrong no doubt

>mam toof hurts
>eat dis and shut up, watchin quatetzzualglublglubaltubulxxnukb eat human sacrifice
>dis gonna be good

Tried it. Tastes like shit.

Can't corner the Dorner

PB is good. So are boiled peanuts.

It was also called negro love spread before it was called pb

The numbers are all wrong

Whites didn't exist when ancient africans stepped on peanuts leaf.