BOOGIE INJURED LOOKS LIKE HEALTH CARE WILL GO UP

>TFW POL HAS TO PAY FOR HIS FAT ASS INJURY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2111098/Michael-Hebranko-Yo-yo-dieter-weighs-558lbs-told-lose-weight-youll-die.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Classic fat guy shit lol

Yes...yes it is.....

What a fucking waste of skin.

Isn't he the obese youtube "e-celeb" whose wife is sleeping with a nigger?

He should get gastric bypass surgery.

>Boogie is literally butthurt

anybody else feel sorry for this guy?

yeah, ultimately it was his fault he got this fat but now its too late to fix himself

>TFW YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR A KEKS HEALTH CARE

POL ANALLY DEVASTATED

>people who end every line with "lol"

>chrushed a chair under his bulk

That's some cartoon shit.

Fuck your defeatism. You can lose 1 kg a week without really trying by just eating right.

>too embarassed to see a doctor
what the fug

Imagine being so fat and weak that you get genuinely hurt from falling on your ass from chair height.

Dibs on his fatty liver

Not for much longer. ObamaCare is kill, and though insurance costs will likely be capped for fat fucks like this, he will be paying the maximum rates possible (which under republicans, will be really high). That is if he is even going to be able to claim a pre-existing condition under Trump, as fatness is a self inflicted "pre-existing" condition (unlike cancer or hereditary diabetes).So there is a good chance he won't even have insurance in a few months (thank good, I'm sick of subsidizing fat fucks like this).

SALAD DODGING

i mean

you do reach a point of fatness when you're medically doomed

Hell no. With his disposable income and support he can easily get back to a normal weight in 2 years. He just doesn't want to.

At his weight he can lose a hundred pounds in his first month easily by just eating one less meal a day. He's just too lazy.

>too late to fix himself

literally all he has to do is not eat too much and he will get smaller over time

That is LITERALLY the only thing any fat person has to do to not be fast anymore.

CAN'T CONFIRM OR DENY IF THIS IS ACTUALLY ASS INJURY

>too late to fix himself
Bollocks, even disabled people can lose weight. Unless you are 80 years old it isn't too late and even then it probably isn't.

But his genetics* stand in the way!

*publicly funded disability

Even then, despite the shortened lifespan, there is plenty to be done to get rid of the fat and to regain a large portion of functionality.

So like did the chair leg go up his ass or something?

He's mentioned trying to hang himself (in his teens I think) and having the rope break

Losing weight is literally easy mode when you are that fat. All you have to do is cut out the soda and eat 2000 calories a day and you will lose 200 pounds in 8 months. Your body requires more energy (calories) when fat, so just making your diet go to a normal persons intake will cause your weight to plummet when you weigh 3x the normal persons weight.

Why hasn't he already? He has to qualify for it, he's about the size of a cow.
Also witnessed

Nope, fuck fat people. He's been fat since he started with Youtube and only growing (in physical size).

If you weigh 400+kg a fall from 50cm can kill you.

Why does Sup Forums have to pay for this?

There are no 80 year old obese people.

Boogie will die in his 30s or 40s if he keeps this up.

Even the fattest people can lose weight.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2111098/Michael-Hebranko-Yo-yo-dieter-weighs-558lbs-told-lose-weight-youll-die.html

Laziness is why they fuck up.

Nah, probably his wife's lover.

and at that point the government should stop trying to keep you alive and you should pay for your own medical fucking expenses.

Come on man I was having breakfast

>I'm so obese chairs built from solid lumber cannot support me
>chairs can't support me, but you all can ;)

He's in his 40s already...

BECAUSE I SAID SO PAY THE FUCK UP

>There are no 80 year old obese people.
Yes there is. Lots of them actually, although I doubt they were obese in their youth.

Gibberish

Fuck.

Ive never been fat (looks like hell) but I am really fucking skinny

I want to work out so I get fit and dont have health problems but I have no energy. Im also recovering from alcohol.

What should I do?

Hope he dies this time. Fuck him and his faggot subscribers. Holy shit the comment section in some of his vids are so cringe.

>Why hasn't he already? He has to qualify for it, he's about the size of a cow.
>Also witnessed

I think he is at the point where he has to lose weight just for it to be an option.

I won't translate that to retardspeak for burgers. Educate yourself.

He doesn't want to lose weight. He says the pleasure of eating tons of cake, cheese and sugar, while not having to exercise at all, is greater than the pain of being fat.

He litterally does not want to put in any effort.

>kek

>cuck

Learn the difference.

And if this is a new meme, stop it. You are defiling kek, you filthy ignorant heathen.

Top kek

When you put cuck in caps it changes it to KEK

Idiot literally had trainers come to hip and offer help on diet and exercise. He refused every single one and the next day he just records another "I eat a crock of shit" video and complains about his weight.
He had so many chances to lose his weight but after so many fucking excuses he built his entire life around his pathetic weight. He made his bed and now he will soon crush it under his weight.

Darwinian selection

Lurk more you fucking piece of shit.

Exercise and eat right. Start by walking and progress to jogging, or swim.

It's that simple.

I would kill myself if I was so fat I broke a chair. No hesitation.

Some SJW mod got butthurt about people using the word cuck as an insult, so he implemented some code that autocorrects some uses of the word into kek.

>is a retard kekfag
>doesn't know one of the most basic features of this site

colour me surprised

You should take this to /fit/ too, they'll lose their shit

this is now a thread for countries who have landed on the moon

>He made his bed and now he will soon crush it under his weight.

Surely the bed will succumb to Boogie's own weight before that happens.

>be fat guy
>sit on your fat ass all day
>chair has enough of your shit
>bruise your ass
>can't sit in a chair for a while because ass is bruised
>too fat to stand up

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

/r/ blacked logo on the pic

>Not knowing about the changes
senpai
SENPAI
Senpai

KEK
cuck
CuCk

Ok(((...)))

Don't be so insolent to your ancestor. We will glass your entire fucking continent if you don't start showing some God damn respect.

being an angry nergo

>Being this new

oh yea? with the nuclear weapons we store in your country?

admit you're irrelevant on the world stage and your life will be easier

>being proud of showing your power level

Not really. Shit, I've lost 20 odd kg in 3 months just by being on my feet for work each day, and I didn't even stop eating shit food and drinking plenty of booze.

Hell, at the time I was going out and getting pissed at least 3 nights a week, and still managed to lose a heap of weight.

Guy is just a lazy fucker, and deserves all he gets.

dead in three months

he's literally too fat for it

>too embarrassed to see a doctor

Millions die from this logic

How come Boggie never lost weight?

Losing initial weight is easy for morbidly obese people.

All he has to do is lay off the Taco Bell.

I don't get it.
He has money.
He gets free shit.

Why the death wish tho

>too embarrassed for a doctor
>puts it out for millions to see on the internet

Yeah ok

Your "leaders" are merely puppets on our strings.

>too fat for bypass surgery
How is that even possible? No really, I don't know the risks involved with someone of that size.

Aside from fit fags and fatties, who breaks 1200 calories a day? You have to try to eat that much, and unless you're working it off you're just a glutton.

The only time it's too late is when you're dead.

If you can breathe, you can better yourself.

Bull. Shit. Unless you're 200+kg I don't believe a word you said. What did you eat exactly?

desu senpai I'm pretty sure his wife fisted him or asked the bull to rape his ass

dont do any drugs ever again, eat real food huge meals every day force feed to finish them then go to the gym every day you arent sore. do that for 5 years then either take steroids to get bigger or keep that shit natty physique hogging my machines in the gym, kys

I know several people that have been fat and lost weight. This guy is an obese whale and if he moved around more, eat less and stop doing youtube videos and stop making excuses he would drop in weight. Fuck fat people.

that's pretty crazy seeing how there was a thread a few days ago where people posted his argument for Obamacare

What the fuck? I had a chair suddenly fall apart under me once (not because I'm fat) and it was fucking nothing.

Holy shit is that Fattie32? I remember raiding her years ago. I assume she died of a heart attack long ago.

I feel like the overlap between LTGs dickriders and Sup Forums is too insanely small to account for the amount of him I randomly see here, so I can only assume that for some reason LTG himself is trying to catch on so he can be famouse for something other than being hilariously bad at a dead game.

Can this fat fuck die already?

That's literally what he said you stupid fucking leaf

what are the Bogdanovs doing in the Netherlands?

Fuck this fat ass. He's probably cost us 10 million dollar because of his reckless lifestyle.

He needs to get a made in China metal swivel chair with the gas piston inside that's made of shitty Chinese steel and sometimes explodes up through the seat and fatally anally impales the person sitting in the chair

I can't find an answer but I think it's because of the amount of fat they have to cut through, makes it difficult to see inside and work around.

I don't really know, I feel like it may also be a bleeding issue, too much tissue around the area, bleeds more etc

>How is that even possible? No really, I don't know the risks involved with someone of that size.

I remember watching some freak show on TLC. The usual stuff...

This guy said something about bypass surgery being risky as it is and that the fatter you are the higher the chance of death.

That's why fatties have to lose weight for the operation.

exactly. I lost 150 pounds in 5 months by dropping sugar and carbs, eating right, drinking only water and staying active every day. It was unbelievably easy once I got rid of the fat guy mentality such as making excuses up to not doing it sooner.

I've added drinking, sugar and carbs back in, but I have maintained the weight loss because I am motivated to exercise and have come to enjoy it.

Fat and lazy people have fat and lazy brains.

>>TFW POL HAS TO PAY FOR HIS FAT ASS INJURY
Do I?

I literally haven't used piston style computer chairs since reading that article a few years ago.

losing 20kg in three months is easy peasy.

The first 2 weeks you lose garbage water and shit weight anyways.

probably the sheer weight of his fat will rip open the stitches

The only solution for him at this point is gibbeting

Notice how he's blaming the chair and not his fat ass.