Why are the Brits the only one with the balls to leave the EU?

Are continentals just naturally cucks? Bongs had to sort our shit out in WW2 as well. I want off this EU ride.

We're waiting to make our decision to after we see what kind of deal Britain gets

The answer is Nige

But that's my point...why was Britain the only one with balls to jump ship first? They're braver than mainland Europeans.

Geert approves

We got our own nigel

Well because they're a huge country, and have the power to stand up against the EU. What the fuck would someone like us with a 5 million population do?

Too bad people don't have the balls to stand up to the Tories because of muh Labour bogeyman. Things could really change if UKIP are able to at least replace Labour as the opposition party, but that's a big if.

>Why are the Brits the only one with the balls to leave the EU?
They haven't left, and haven't even started to leave. What's happening in England is proof democracy is dead.

Well mostly because we never really felt part of the whole thing any way. You spend the better part of the last few thousand years being conquered and invaded by a group you might fell slightly less than warm to them when it come to making a single union.

You know, when Britain leaves the EU, they also leaves the EU's humanitarian laws.

You can actually kick out the Pakis if your politicians wants to

>if your politicians wants to
>implying any British politician with enough clout would want to offend their pet shitskins

At this point I'm just praying for a military coup of some sort

this, our government is fucked

They will trigger the official process in March. The main question is whether they stay in the single market. If they do the referendum was a waste of time.

Did they leave?
Last time I've checked they're still in.

good riddance

enjoy your pakis

They leave after the negotiations.

What chance is there Italy leaving the euro?

I think we'll leave the same day france will.

>Butthurt 'Frenchman' mad at being BTFO by Brits...again...and again...and again

They've cucked you hard with Calais lmao

This is beyond rich coming from France.

EURODIED SOON.

Watch out for that truck froggy

Not to mention their Commonwealth and America have their back. Germany can't clown on the U.K

You are going to let the whole of calais run over to britain the moment they are out of the EU aren't you?

They are the only ones who got a chance.
They are the only ones who had someone in establishment be so disconnected from reality that if he gave the public the right to vote they would he though they would vote to stay in the EU.