This phenomenon of people roleplaying as Nazi or Commie online really weirds me out. Why do people do this...

This phenomenon of people roleplaying as Nazi or Commie online really weirds me out. Why do people do this? Does anyone genuinely believe these two ideologies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbotsgesetz_1947
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.540880
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>roleplaying
Asked me something about WW2 or the holocaust, I'd gladly debunk it for you.

I mean, when you actually look into it and ignore all the holocaust propaganda Nat Soc makes a lot of sense. Strong national identity, solid economic system built on capitalism with a view to enriching the nation as a whole. Whats not to like?

It's people who genuinely believe or are moving toward nazism. Never seen someone larping as a commie though.

We may not always volunteer our opinion, but we are here.

>roleplaying
Oh you poor naive bluepilled fool

>holocaust propaganda
Have you been to all the concentration camps?
They're literally set up like a themepark, none of the buildings are real, they are all """"rebuild""""
The photgraphs that lead you like a movie / a thriller from bad to worse eventually showing you mostly victims of diseases not starvation.
Plenty of info about jews marketing the holocaust using film, cinema, literally fabricating evidence. Since they control the media nobody would question them in 1972 when they did so, nobody had ever heard of the holocaust before 1972.
It was simply a terrible event that a few million people: jews, slavs, other europeans handicapped, gypsy's, homosexuals, etc got murdered as they were to the Nazi's untermensch, the jews twisted it so they the show was now only and solely about them and then started flooding every media platform with it.
Radio, TV, movies, etc.

>roleplaying
What, I can't have an ideology now?

>browsing pol
>having to ask if people are genuinely nazis

h-heil hitler

For the record I believe the holocaust occured, it's just greatly exaggerated. It's likely some Jews were killed in concentration camps, I believe the majority simply starved as a consequence of food rations being in short supply and obviously prioritized for the military. Human experimentation probably occurred as well. The stories about fucking rail car set ups that would take minecarts full of Jews and dump them into an incinerator are obvious fabrications, as are most of the outlandish claims about death races being set up and other supervillain type behaviour.

Fuck off jewishbolshevik subhuman.
ES LEBE UNSER FUHRER.

fpbp

>For the record I believe the holocaust occured, it's just greatly exaggerated.
In France you'd be fined several hundred thousand Euros for that. In Austria and Germany you'd go to jail.

Probably because Nazi and Commie, each take their sides values to the extreme, so it's funny to shit post as one because it almost always pisses someone off.

Yeah well I think we all know how much white guilt has been hammered into them over the past 50 years

Well because what you said is actually what happened. If the winners declared they are partly to blame for the "holocaust", then who knows where'd we be today. Probably in a better place honestly. They can't even get the numbers right, I was watching Twilight Zone the other day and there is an episode where a SS officer gets tormented by Jews he killed and the Jew proclaims 10 million died in the Holocaust. This episode is from the late 50's early 60's I believe. The narrative has been riddled with holes since the beginning because the truth was covered up to squarely put blame on the Germans just like the allies did after WW1 as well.

This isn't about white guilt, this is about legislature.

Can you tell me some other instances of legally codified historical events and what the punishment for their denial is?

RIP the funny years of the Simpsons-- where they would actually make a joke about something like communist Nazis, and have negros with monocles flying planes.

Most people believe in the general "feelings" of the ideology. Most people pretending to be Nazis really do hate a lot of people. Most people pretending to be communists really do believe an extreme level of fairness or social justice...

However I don't think any of them realize both totalitarian dictatorships that no one would want to live in, and most people on this board or that generally supported those ideologies would be dead.. e.g. if Hitler came back today he would gas all the neonazis for being criminals, morons, degenerates, etc.

The denial of the holocaust is not really what is illegal... what's illegal is saying "gas the kikes, race war now!" The holocaust denial just goes hand in hand with that.

It's like when the police officer finds your bong.... guilt by association.

>most people on this board or that generally supported those ideologies would be dead.. e.g. if Hitler came back today he would gas all the neonazis for being criminals, morons, degenerates, etc.
c.n.

>The denial of the holocaust is not really what is illegal...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbotsgesetz_1947
whoever in a printed work, on broadcasting or in any other media,
or whoever otherwise publicly in a matter that it makes it accessible to many people,
denies, belittles, condones or tries to justify the Nazi genocide or other Nazi crimes against humanity
>denies
>belittles
>condones
>or tries to justify

Why are you talking out of your ass, user?

Why don't you cut to the chase and tell me what your point is? Are you trying to argue that because some governments will prosecute people for disagreeing with the narrative that it must be true or what

If a cop pulls you over and he sees a bong in the back of your car... he's going to search your car, and he can legally confiscate the bong as paraphernalia.

Stop being retarded. The REASON denial of holocaust is illegal is not because it's some kind of conspiracy. It's because everyone that does it also uses hate speech and calls for violence against jews. Just like everyone with a bong in their car smokes weed. It's perfectly legitimate.

vieze NSB rat. Volk zoals jou fussileerden we vroeger.

I think a lot of people say they like nazis because they thinks its cool to like hitler, and it's undeniable that they had some massive swag to their military uniforms and culture.

Personally I find value in their ways of loving your family and own countrymen first, it doesn't mean you hate other people of different race or nationality, it would be like loving your own child more compared to some random couples kids which is a perfectly normal thing to feel, I don't see anything wrong with that in all honesty.

>It was real in my mind.

You've just been irrevocably and completely FUCKING TOLD. Now accept it, stop talking out of your ass, and contribute to the discussion of desired.

>It's because everyone that does it also uses hate speech and calls for violence against jews.
Calling for violence is illegal in itself so that can't be it, user.

Vuile makak ze zouden u moeten ophangen

eh I think most people would be fine if hitler suddenly came back and took over any western country.
he wouldnt just kill people because they are lazy etc. society has made people how they are now, all the fat, lazy welfare leeches would be put into camps and taught discipline and how to contribute and live a meaningful life. if they refused theyd be punished.
only ones who might just be purged would be
>lgbt
>disabled
>gangs
>violent minorities who shoot first and ask questions later
id say everyone else would be fine, maybe not corrupt politicians, bankers etc.

they would try to fix and make the nation healthy. anyone who opposed or refused would either be fixed in a camp or killed/ deported.

u r gay

That's like saying if I break into someone's house and steal something, I shouldn't be charged with B&E because I'm being charged with theft.

The point of laws is to pretend criminal behavior. The ONLY people who denial the holocaust are those that call for violence against jews and minorities.

Normie out!

>The denial of the holocaust is not really what is illegal
Actually, it is.

>what's illegal is saying "gas the kikes, race war now!
I'm a Nazi, but I believe this should be illegal too, since it incites hatred and could lead to people using violence on innocents. (I'm talking from a fundamentally legal point of view, regardless of my JQ opinion)

The idea that questioning the validity of a historical event, is illegal, is absolutely ridiculous. Even if you completely deny it happened, you shouldn't face any reprisals, and it doesn't make you a racist to deny/question historical events. Look at the Katyn Massacre. The Soviets blamed that massacre on the German, and the world believed the Germans did it, until t9he fall of the Soviet Union and documents about the coverup of the massacre were revealed, and the ploy of blaming the Nazis was understood. Now, imagine if it was illegal to deny the Germans did the Katyn massacre because it was "historical fact." It would have never come to light that it was actually perpetrated by the Soviets.

You see where this leads to? You see how this can change the perception of reality? That's why the Holocaust is so propagandized and protected by law. It's the ONLY reason the world has to denounce Hitler and the Nazis. If it comes out that the Germans weren't the ones responsible for the number of missing jews, then that would change the entire narrative of the war. So, it's illegal to question the Holocaust, to stop any line of investigation or public discourse. Luckily America seems to be the last bastion of free speech in the world, and the work they do there is what's reduced the number of dead in Auchwitz from 4 million, to under 1 million. Yet the 6 million number hasn't changed, because it's an indoctrinated narrative for 70 years of European propaganda.

>That's like saying if I break into someone's house and steal something, I shouldn't be charged with B&E because I'm being charged with theft.
user, just like the bong example this is completly unrelated to why they felt the need to legislate an historical event.

Your claim was that they did it because the real issue is calling for violence, and that itself is already a crime so how could that be the reason?

>The ONLY people who denial the holocaust are those that call for violence against jews and minorities.
But user, that's a pretty unsubstantiated claim and like I explained to you in the previous post and the previous sentence, calling for violence is a crime in itself. There's no need for that holocaust legislature unless it's to codify an alleged historical event for whatever reason.

Gee.

I think you completely understand the idea... you just refuse to accept it.

Of course I understand the idea, see
>There's no need for that holocaust legislature unless it's to codify an alleged historical event for whatever reason.

How do you explain the fact holocaust survivors have numbers tatoos on their arms that the nazis gave them to catalog them like cattle ready to be executed?

Why would you bother to number someone, if your sole intention was to gas and burn them?

>I prefer the African subhumans living in my country over our German Brudis.

Hang jezelf op, kankerjood.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well in the end this is probably the best evidence they can bring up for the holocaust

>two ideologies
>two

Why are all Auschwitz tattoos within 6 digits? I thought the official version was that around 1,5 millions died in Auschwitz? Did they not get enough prisoners to reach a 7th digit?
And why the fuck would you tattoo people or give them prisoner clothing if your plan was to kill them?

They were cataloging jews to make sure they kill everyone, just like you catalog cattle. they did not burn them instantly, have you forgotten the gas showers?

No it's not the best evidence. the best evidence is all the witnesses, including nazi witnesses, and the archaeological evidence of concentration camps

>jew victim logic
>bwaaaa they tatoo'd me in a war so they could identify and catalogue me in the prison camps
>because they put an ID on my arm it means they are going to kill meeeeeeeee

No, if they were just going to kill you, they wouldn't bother tattooing you

>roleplaying

See

This is really simple.
>Were jews seen as an enemy of the state, YES
>Were jews put into camps, especially the communist ones, YES
>Were killed in camps, probably some, again mostly communists.
>Were forced laber used, YES
>Were they targeted for mass extermination, NO, atleast not by Hitler.
>Did hundreds of thousands die, YES
>Muh 6 gorillion, NO

>eyewitnesses
>evidence
Kek pick one

Also you are writing right now with an archaeologist so come up with a better story next time

>No it's not the best evidence. the best evidence is all the witnesses, including nazi witnesses, and the archaeological evidence of concentration camps
This is precisely why people have a problem with the holocaust. When shit like masturbation machines pass as testimonies for the genocide or when germans are convicted of turning jews into soap, you have a problem.
Not to mention that it is forbidden to investigate the most popular camps and sites.

An holocaust survivor went to the class of my little brother and told him his story. i just live in a small city in israel, there aren't alot of holocaust survivors left here.

However throughout israel there are still a bunch of holocaust survivors, and many of them suffer from severe psychological trauma from the prosecution of jews by the nazis.

Considering the amount of witnesses, considering the fact nazis were cataloging jews like cattle, considering the archaeological evidence proving concentration camps did exist, considering the jewish population in the world before and after ww2,

considering all of this, the holocaust was real and the 6 million number has a pretty strong basis to it.

I saw a bigfoot the other day, do I report this to the news?

Fucking Germans, always striving for efficiency over results. This is why you Krauts couldn't finish the job.

I did not say the thousands upon thousands of eye witnesses is the only evidence, user. read one post above you, there are more evidence for that

Yes. Believe it or not, not everyone is a fence-sitting 'moderate' normie cuck with no broader perspective of life beyond what is shown on Netflix like yourself.

Who the fuck would trust a jew?

All proof i need is first hand stories directly from my grandparents.
Germans were evil

Special report: judaism does not make a person dishonest

This, after the war exactly 0 people lined up to defend the germans, So any lie would pass for truth. And now 70 years after we need laws to remove any critique. Obviously there were witnesses as there were camps. But noone witnessed the 6 gorillion etc.

>Considering the amount of witnesses
I saw you rape and kill my dog.
can confirm, he was there too. As archeologist he can professionally testify the remnants of my dead dog in my garden.

>6 million
Oi vey it was 10 million and it was real in my mind.

That was funny. Kek/10

My post did not just talk about witnesses, i specifically mentioned other kind of evidence. i will copy paste it again just so that you won't get to cherrypick:

"Considering the amount of witnesses, considering the fact nazis were cataloging jews like cattle, considering the archaeological evidence proving concentration camps did exist, considering the jewish population in the world before and after ww2,

considering all of this, the holocaust was real and the 6 million number has a pretty strong basis to it."

Eye witnesses is just a part of the evidence

Don't forget the electric floor and the holocoaster.

How can i trust this statement, when I look at your flag.

We had a serb in our school whos grandfater was used as forced labourer to reshape a concentration camp into a so called "death camp".

Confirmed

I agree that it doesn't make sense that anyone would want to be a commie, but NatSoc is clearly the one true path

Literally the only argument anyone ever has against nazism is boohoo six gorillion Jews abloobloo

Now you live in a global society orchestrated from the top down by the Jew where national and ethnic pride is literally outlawed in many ways

german autism

never underestimate german autism

>the best evidence are biased witnesses who have an agenda against the Nazis for imprisoning them
No, jew, the best evidence is documentation and physical evidence, of which these is none for "gassing 6 million." There's evidence of mass starvation and prisoner abuse, but there's none of a systematic killing system.

By the way, I've always wanted to ask a jew this. How do you explain the energy requirement to burn all the bodies? For Belzec, that's supposedly 600,000 cremated. In modern cremation, it takes about 1 million BTUs worth of wood to cremate a body and takes around 2 hours to cremate a body (with modern technology.)
Now, just giving 80 years ago the benefit of the doubt, assuming they have our current modern tech, the amount of wood required would have needed a massive industrial operation (40 pounds of wood burned per body). There's the problem of sourcing all that wood, of which there is no historical record of massive logging to the scale needed for that much cremation, and then there's the cremation time. The time given for Holocaust gassing and cremation just doesn't make any sense inr eality to the actual mechanics and requirements of cremation. Even going 24/7 and having the right amount of wood, there is still no way they could have cremated that amount of bodies in 4 years.

I did not claim every story any eye witness said about the holocaust is true.

However there are more than sufficient evidence proving a systematic extermination of jews was done by the germans.

>i specifically mentioned other kind of evidence
So did I, namely the dead dog bones certified by an expert.

Oh, the Aussie wants to become the shitposting king again. Sorry m8, you will never be worse than the leafs.

Circumcision does

What you and your country deserve is a nuclear holocaust so shut the fuck up kike and remember the day of the oven is nigh.

>natsoc
>capitalism

>The holocaust is not real XD the witnesses are lying.

>literally no evidence the germans were systematically killing jews XDXD

Just a kike gang bang, nothing to see here.

i'm against circumcision, but it still does not make a person dishonest. pro circumcision people are just stupid or brainwashed by religion, not dishonest

Depends, how dark is your skin? It's well known only jews and people with sufficient melanin can have culture and ideology.

Most holocaust survivors dont claim to have seen any gas chambers or mass executions. I have been to sachsenhausen myself. I recognize that the civilian jews were wronged in the war. But i also think the entire event was exaggerated.

I have read some holocaust momoars, and i dont believe all survivors are liars, they suffered horribly. That dosent mean 6 million were exterminated on the order of the nazi government.

You try to feed hundreads of thousands of prisoners in typhus infested camps when your logistical network is being bombed day and night for years.

>what is david irving

"For us communism is a world of freedom and creativity, for them communism is a society where the people immediately and with pleasure perform all the prescriptions of the party and government."

Communism is the peak ideal of society. Not applicable during this time period due to many factors. We just aren't half as civilized as we like to think we are and we've got a long way to go - we'll either perish by our own mistakes or change.

One day in a far future it might be possible but not while we're so cruel and people have such power cravings.

>pictures of dead bodies are proof of large organized gassing campaigns

Nobody questions that some jews died or were put in camps, shlomo. They question the 6 gorillion number and gas chamber hoax because they're ridiculous. Actual evidence for such widespread gassing and cremation campaigns is threadbare at absolute best and laughably retarded at worst.

I saw a holocaust (((survivor))) speak at the holocaust museum in DC. All she even said was that she stayed in a barn with a bunch of other kikesses and they sucked off the wehrmacht for like 4 years straight

This

Who cares? I mean, seriously, who cares if Jews got killed? Is there a shortage of Jews or something? No. There is not. They're as common as dogshit and worth about as much.

So I ask again, who cares whether the Holocaust happened or not?

JB is a faggot?

Here is where the 6 million figure comes from.

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.540880

It derives from nazi estimates and pre-war and post-war birth estimates.

>Does anyone genuinely believe these two ideologies?
Yes. And it isn't roleplaying. It's called ideological fanaticism.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

The post WW2 status quo is destroying us irreversibly, the Germans just occupied and exploited us.

You are a part of the problem in this world.

There are too many people who lack empathy and act like sociopaths.

Edgy

You are not really surprised are you?

Nazi's and Commies are the two most demonized ideologies in the entire world. Many kids like being as edgy and scary as possible online. So they play faux versions of both.

Probably a few people genuinely study and advocate some version of National Socialism and Communism. I doubt very strongly that many people actually want to form death squads and go on killing sprees. Death squads are not something that can be covered up in the long run. If all these alleged killers exist, where are the bodies or the disappearances? There are none because outside of state sponsored war efforts, nobody is killing anyone on a massive scale.

But they all look starved out some look shot,if the germans were so good at gassing them why did it take so much time to kill them that they actually lost a lot of weight.This is probably what the true holocaust was about...Hitler rounded all jews in xonxentration camps to deport them,but the the allies denied him that.So with limited resources and no sympaty for them they were left to starve and sometimes brutalized by fed up guards who wanted to fight on the front not guard kikes....really makes you think....And the fact that there are laws against researching the holocaust...The truth fears no inquiry...so what do ((they)) want to hide from us huh?

See It takes a long time to kill 6 million people while fighting against the rest of the western world