What european citizenry is most likely to fight and die for their country?

what european citizenry is most likely to fight and die for their country?

>hell mode: women included
>nightmare mode: nothing south of croatia
>inferno mode: population > 2 million

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/10/english-patriotism-on-the-rise-research-shows
youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all your modes are making it easier because you're just describing Switzerland

Corsicans

Polish and some balkan slavs

Will they, though?

It's not like they were tested in centuries.

elaborate on balkan slavs...you mean slovenia?

Switzerland has an almost 100% volunteer army that has regular drills and is capable of full mobilization within 72 hours. They have a way better defense force than yours or our """"professional"""" soldiers

they are also the richest, comfiest country with the most to lose by fighting

Turks will sure fitgh for Turkey

*most to lose by losing

terrain is their friend but anyways they didn't even need to fight in WW2 when they were surrounded by Nazis, let alone any time soon

>Switzerland has an almost 100% volunteer army that has regular drills and is capable of full mobilization within 72 hours.

And not a bullet fired in anger in living memory.

Drilling is no sustitute for experience, particularly in the officer corps.

>almost 100% volunteer army
Is this some kind of achievement?

it is, because people have a personal involvement in the army and are not just losers who couldn't find other jobs

The English.

Note: I didn't say British.

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/10/english-patriotism-on-the-rise-research-shows

None of you have seen regular people being drafted.It's hillarious.
I get the notion about the "professionals" but i'd trust those instead of millennials who can't even hold a gun properly.

people said this about the american revolution and look how that ended

you severely underestimate the Swiss training

Balkans and Baltics

Yep Polacks are a fucking pest with their resistance

With the French saving you from complete disaster?

Modern developed countries don't fight for their nation, they fight for the Jews.

Finns, Swedes, Greeks, Poles, Serbians apparently

funny thing is that england is the part of britain going towards white minority. england's demographics are falling faster than ours did.

diversity is probably waking them up but it's likely become too late

>funny thing is that england is the part of britain going towards white minority.

It makes perfect sense because we're (anywhere except London) the ones that've taken the brunt of London and the EU's immigration policies and it's hit us the hardest.

Reactionary, definitely. Too late, nope. We a lot more nationalist and "racist" than the other Western European countries and I definitely can tell.

Hell, in my town now there are fucking England flags everywhere! A sight to behold

kek

seeing you have to be stupid to fight for a country, I would say the dutch or belgians

>F

misleading map. Swiss have immigrants because they refuse to do manual labor. Any time a brick has to be laid or a sack of cement has to be moved they pay a brown person to do it. But they're way less cucked by immigrants than Germany or Sweden

and ukrainians

That statement made me feel happy.

I'm sorry but after this year there's no way we're ahead of Germany and France.

>Swiss
>Zero war in the last 200+ years
>richfag mountain Jews
>fighting for anything

Swiss are faggots without a national identity and they'll just move to another country like Jews

like they did in WW2?

What town is this? Plymouth was mostly salt of the earth working class but they're spamming it with students, and lately Syrians, I think they're tryna to change the voting style and political trend.

probably the poles

youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc

They became literal financial cucks to the Nazis just so they wouldn't be rekt. I wouldn't call that a military accomplishment

they didn't run though

Most of these numbers are from other european countries and in germanies case people from prussia and the old territories count as immigrants

Lithuania

Those fuckers run around the streets with large Lithuanian flags and have a long history of partisanry.

I think 70% of respondents were lying, do you remember how hohols fought Russia in Crimea?

Poland, they fought for the wrong side in ww2, but just look how hard they fight when they're in the game, the warsaw ghetto was some fierce shit

What kind of autisitc drivel is this?

None. The vast majority of Europeans are anti-nationalist selfish cucks, unfortunately.

>european

they literally are armed to the teeth and about 80% of their population shoots or even shoots regularely.

Well Croatians did that once, but I'm not sure if it would happen again... I know I wouldn't because this country is garbage and it should burn.

But the guys who fought in the war in the nineties would probably fight again.

No that is total bullshit. Swiss people have a strong national identity and are very invovled in their countries well being very conservative people. Actually switzerland is the only country I know off where people from abroad need a foreigner ID. They are pretty nationalistic.

Unlike of germans, who are willingly giving their stuff away.
Germany should be partitioned so subhuman krauts can never ruin Europe again.

They have an extremely good geographic position which makes them too expensive to conquer.

>tfw live in an old miners town in the midlands
>we voted 89% leave in the referendum
>only a handful of niggers
>no pakis
>even the niggers despise pakis/muslims
>about as racist as it gets

we will be one of the forts if shit ever hits the fan lads

Serbs, Romanians, Poles, Ruskis. Basically anyone in Baltic/Eastern side of Europe with the exception of the Czechs. Fuck the Czechs!

>UK
>Germany
>Canada
>Poland only 47%
even France is better all things considered

things are bad, lads.

fuck off burger fag, we hide in the mountains, we don't move to other countries

This will never happen and you know it. We will ruin Europe incuding the UK and we will laugh while we do it. Its payback for the UK not taking our side in ww2, even though we offered.

Luckily we have a map. Seems like Finland, Turkey, Sweden and Russia is up there.

Same :D

>Morocco 94%
>Spain 21%
We are fucked

>Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium among the lowest

No surprise there, full of faggots those countries.

DELETE DELETE DELETE REEE

I would fight and die in a war against my country.

>25% cucks still exist
I bet these faggots were probably thinking of another country with alcohol fueled bear riding leaders anyway.

>This will never happen and you know it
Just you wait and see m8t, you're just in for another trashing. There was a plan to genocide all germans in the aftermath of WW2 and unfortunately only Russians followed through with it, which is why there are no remnants of german peoples in former Prussia.

Maybe this time it will work, very few actual Germans remained. You're all either russian and mongoloid rape children or kebab. You just can't win because as disciplined as you are, you lack imagination and sense of humour.

Finland with our 69.2 to 1000 ratio of soldiers.

If you are not in the top 10 of Soldiers per 1000 capita your country is unable to defend itself.

FACT
A
C
T

Lmao, why do Italians hate themselves so much? When I was there 2 months ago every local was super nice to me and my wife but fucking hated each other. It's so bizarre

I would not fight and die for my country.

My people but not my country

why krautcuck, why? europe could be nice without you guys dicking it up all the time.

Most italians i know dont give a fuck italy, pretty sad

>Germany
>18

Times have Changed so much since 70 years ago.

Bulgarians are real low.

The good life in the EU killing morale?

Why fight when we can talk?
You know who uses violence and guns to defend themselves? NIGGERS

a good reminder why women should never have given the right to vote

Ya man, I've witnessed first hand Italian road rage. You niggas are crazy

Niggers dont use violence and guns to defend themselves, they secure their safety by running away from anything and everything they deem a threat like their own children and responsibilities like jobs and paying taxes.

>if you kill the enemy they win

wew

Yeah I just think other Bulgarians and slavs just live too poorly that makes them wanna fight for their country. I'm REALLY surprised tho that Switzerland is only 39% like really nigger. If I were swiss I'd be defending that paradise with my fucking life.

Try living in a country that has one of the highest taxation rates in the world yet lets his people live like baboons in the jungle. Where people are perfectly fine with the mafia but can't look at a gay couple hugging without going into a rage fit. Where you can't have a job unless you have that one famous "uncle" that puts you in a factory or something.

People from Prussia fled before the Russians in the millions. But I do not doubt that whats left was raped and killed and the rest became polish.

This time it will work ? What are you talking about ? Merkel is suicide bombing europe with her immigration policy we will take everyone with us.

Lack of Imagination disagree we have plenty of creative thinkers here, Germany is a place of innovation and Science until the muslims take over ofcourse.

No sense of Humor, ok true we are not funny at all.

TURKEY STRONG

>they succumbed to the nazi and become bitchbois

Even worse than fighting and losing dude

Now ask how many Romanians would fight against Hungarians and we'll go up from 38 to at least 80%

Finnish women are pretty based tho desu fampai

>Even worse than fighting and losing
>as if fighting and winning was even an option

Do you mean for their country or "for" "their" "country"?

You basically described where I live (NJ) maybe that's why It doesn't seem so bad to me. I guess I'm used to it

Morgarten never forget.

Are your parents anxious about your future?
>women responders only

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>Japan 11%
pretty weird considering how nationalistic and xenophobic the population is. are they afraid of a third bomb?

The very fact that any of the things I witness everyday here are "normality" makes me really think.. For the worst.
Listen to your conscience and never doubt it, teach your children to be nice human beings, to never accept corruption and to put their values before ANYTHING. That's the only way we have to save our souls in this goddamn fuck-hole we call home.

Outlook on the future
>women only

1/2

Shut up turkey you're irrelevant, muslim paradise you guys are

Outlook on the future
>Men only
>Sven has begun to understand.

2/2

Swedes? That's super surprising.

Burger education

Some of them supported hitlers but the government attacked the nazi bombers that flew over switzerland

It's just too expensive to face the swiss army because there's nothing to loot in switzerland

The only Europeans that matter, OP. MURICANS.

It's because North and South of Italy had always been separated until late 19th century, when they got forcefully united by a bunch of communist brigands. Over time and with the growing influence of mafia, people started having little trust in their fellow citizens and so they kept caring only about their own family and close friends, which is also why Italians have little interest in politics: I guess you can consider it some kind of survival instinct developed throughout a history of betrayals and hardships.

Hello

Liechtenstein

No experience in any war. They will get btfo by New Zealand

there haven't been real wars in 70 years