PROOF that republitards are the NEW traitors on American soil...

PROOF that republitards are the NEW traitors on American soil. Trump has been blackmailed and groomed by a Russian tyrant who only wishes to spread dissent in the states and widen its political division in some silly attempt to undermine our global influence so he can invade all of the former soviet blocks...however, the dumbest and least educated in our country are now beginning to eat from putins palm like lemmings in a dumb farm.

40% of you no longer care about freedom or democracy. You no longer don't care about our global leadership, our American values or what Reagan idolized as Republican ideals. 40% are now leaning towards ever radical authoritarian nationalism, who's greatest concerns lies not within the realm of freedom or making America great, but only in keeping America white and isolated.

40% have devolved into a new and low form of degenerate that this country has never seen before. You are now more racist, more radical than any - not seen since the mid 19th century south. Now I'm calling your bluff...

>Admit it. You admire putin and his style of oppression.

>Admit it. You voted trump because he's a racist bigot.

>Admit it. That 40% of you are the REAL traitors in this county, not us democrats.

>Admit it. That if Reagan could see what was happing in the GOP today, he'd be rolling in his grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nrqfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

claims with no proof
You can go back to buzz feed now

Wikileaks is nothing but a kremlin funded propaganda machine and its founder, Julian Assange' but a Russian sympathizer and is only motivated by money...not freedom of knowledge - Just as snowden was a Russian defector in the guise of a whistleblower.

You expect me to read this nonsense as except it as counterproof? You still haven't even answered any of my questions...

Nice bait, here's your 0.03 cents from the JIDF.

I give you facts and your only reply is...this? Typical minded trumpian degenerate.

I really can't tell what is satire or what is legitimate liberal retardation anymore.

I read your post and it's like trying to read something written by a mentally disabled person, someone with schizophrenia.

Do you realize how insane you sound?

Admit it. You're a butt hurt faggot. You lost.

>Reagan makes decisions
lol

>do you realize how insane you sound
You mean like how Trump sounded during his campaigning? If my apparent' psycho-babbling is YOUR example of insanity, then perhaps I should take that as a compliment. Can't be any less lunacy than the drivel spewed by the maw of your new, glorious 'oompa-loompa' of a fucking leader.

Trump is a traitor. End of story.

>keeping America white and isolated.
we can dream user.

So are the putin-loving, degenerate assholes who voted for him.

Move to Russia and live that dream...just don't bring it here.

Don't being ur shitty bait threads here fishing for (yous)

Sage.

>don't being - ur

*done being - you're?
*don't be- your/you are?
*don't begin - your?

Your literacy skills are telling of your intellect.

nah we memed for trump because he wasn't establishment shill. if trump fucks up it will be easy to hold him accountable but if hillary had got in you brain dead lefties would just make excuses for her everytime she fucks up.

uh... at least Putin does things that only affect his own country.
Not like the opposite where theyimpose sanctions over other countries that don't follow their global narrative.

Lucky you cunts lost. Please go back to Occupy Democrats. The greatest result in History has just been made. I get a hard on just thinking of you crying and shitting your pants in anger.

First tweet made me laugh, sorry

>trump is racist
Nice b8

>subdividing the population this hard
>"republiKKKLAN" and "democrat" name calling
>reagan would be ashamed
i didn't vote for trump because he's racist and that's what i wanna be! he unlike hillary derives his wealth from the middle class, and if he is as selfish as i think he is then he will protect his wealth and be extension the middle class to some degree, i hope. by the way there isn't anything but meanie name calling in your entire post. can you explain your point without resorting to psyop mind tricks? thanks

I wish we could take credit

streamable.com/nrqfo

The fuck is the matter with you? Either you're really trying or just think you're funny, either way it's embarrassing to look at.

>Admit it. That if Reagan could see what was happing in the GOP today, he'd be rolling in his grave.
No one give a fuck about what Reagan would think.

Double 00'oooh behave!

anyone that still believes that is an idiot.

>Facts
>really just unsubstantiated nonsense

Wew

What the fuck is wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with YOU??? You think my thread is embarrassing?? You've just elected an orange fucking clown to run the country and lead the west...NOW THATS embarrassing.

The whole of the western world is laughing at us - WAKE UP.

>Russia
>White

LOLOLOLOL

Bill, you're not you when you're hungry.

Yeah. Just like that obama-pedo-sex-ring you trumpians thought was real and how you idiots actually held up a store at gun point because of it. That was a real fucking doozy, wasn't it?

Grab that Snickers, Bill.

Bill, the Snickers.

>Sup Forums is one person: the post

What are you doing, Bill

Yes but when they shitted on republicans you were fine with it, plebbit

You'll never be satisfied in life, Bill

unless you grab that Snickers

I'll take a baby ruth...

The funny thing is, pizzagate had more evidence than this Trump pissgate nonsense.

>not eating Chunk
Who's the real monster?

This faggot never owned a cell phone obvs

>Forge shit report that cites zero sources
>"Accidentally" publish it
>Some goyim start believing it
>(((You))) profit

Here Donald, have a trump steak. Better?

This is actually a pretty tough call
>Troll or retarded

The lack of argument suggests you're a troll
The flat sense of humor and logical leaps sounds like a liberal retard

I'm going with troll

Better

How about you move to Saudi Arabia you faggot? Clearly this election wasn't about democrats vs republicans, but about getting rid of the established oligarchy that has been betraying the american people in favor of the Saudis since the 60s, at least. You seem surprised that people like Putin better than your Saudi princes... That's what i'd a backlash for being so biased agaisnt Christians while being pro islam. Act all the butthurt you want, political landscape is changing tjrough the western world, and it's not because of "muh russian hackaz"

Pizzagate had real evidence? Are you shitting me? That shit started on Sup Forums.

Pissgate on the other hand was real intel located by an actual british intelligence officer.

You fucks are REAL special snowflakes, aren't you? Love that WWE...

If by oppression you mean his country enforces its society then yes I admire that.
Yeah, kind of. I don't think Trump is racist at all, but I think he represents racist sentiments that I believe are absolutely correct and the only way to save the nation.
>Admit it. That 40% of you are the REAL traitors in this county, not us democrats.
You can't be a traitor to a country. A country is a collection of soil and surface area. You CAN be a traitor to a nation, which is a collection of like-minded and like-ethnic people. Republicans are for the advancement of the American nation. Democrats are for the advancement of all those not in the American nation. Which is the traitor to America?
If Ronald Reagan would be Mel Gibson today.

>real Intel
literally no proof whatsoever, nice try though hohol

>yawn
>slide thread
hang yourself OP

Canadian opinion is void in this discussion. This topic is for Americans only, not her vassals. Go back to playing hockey with the chinks.

>t. mad shitskin cuck

Just because there was a real intelligence officer involved doesn't mean he wasn't filling it with shit because he was paid to do so.

>heung yosef

why would you even reply to his bullshit

I'm bored

>pizzagate had more evidence

pizzagators are so fucking dumb.

>paid to do so
NOW who's talking crazy?

Quit arguing like a leaf. Dumping folder of bait for such a shitty bait thread.

that's the problem
people here are bored too easily
so shills flood the board with useless threads to keep you hooked up on petty controversies
it's like ads on tv, for Sup Forums
>just slide the fucking thread and ignore two-digits IQ OP

niggerfaggot

so original calling everything you don't like hitler

>40% of you no longer care about freedom or democracy.
>Democracy
Every time I see an American say that about America-it makes me cringe with laughter at how brainwashed you'd have to be to actually believe America is a Democracy.
We are NOT a Democracy,We are a Representative Constitutional Republic.
>40% Uneducated people voted for DRUMPF!
Where'd you get that 40% from?How are they uneducated?If anything They were smart enough to not go to college/university just to go into massive debt for bullshit degrees like the Hillary Clinton Bernie Sanders supporters.You're not educated if you spent thousands on a college/uni "education" which gives you a Gender Studies Degree,Racial Studies Degree,Women's Studies Degree..Etc.I'm sure you get the point of what type of degrees the majority of young adults are now getting.Those people are NOT educated.
The entire (((GoldenShower))) thing was already talked about by Trump.It's another hoax smear campaign to try to make the American public have disdain for the POTUS.If you fall for this smear campaign hoax-it is YOU who're uneducated because you can't spot an obvious lie.

bored from the cold war ending?

Can you actually argue? Or you are loosing the debate so hard you have to ignore my points and resort to ad hominem? And democrats like to call themselves "educated".

figures in 50 years that the left would be reviving McCarthyism

Sup Forums created pizzagate ad literally no one paid attention. Despite the alt-right hinting at it a few times and wishing it was true, no news outlets or intel agencies took it seriously and knew, basically immediately, that it was horse shit.

Watersportsgate was known about for months by the news and the FBI/CIA briefed Obama and Trump on it. Not only that, but if Sup Forums really thought they had secretly gotten a piss story about Trump to gain traction in the real intelligence community there would have been non-stop fucking threads about it since election night, and a literal shit storm AFTER he had his intelligence briefing like a week ago.

fedora-tipping has lost all meaning and is not considered a trite saying

>the alt-right
Who?

You mean like showing state funded warcrimes? Yeah, we were chill with that because it was fucking evil.

Alex Jones mentioned it from time to time.

>Alex Jones
Who?

Infowars.

These read like talking point written by a professional meant to spread long winded bullshit.

Who?

Nope, he's a cuck manlet.

Nope, I supported him because Clinton cheated Bernie out of the race, because she was congratulated by Huma Abedin for causing Innocence of Muslims riots that resulted in thousands of deaths. Trump is an asshole, sure, but he doesn't even approach Hillary's vileness.

"Democrats" and "Republicans" alike betrayed USA in Chicago Riots.
The Seventies were the last gasp of liberty.

I don't give a shit what RayGun would've thought. No, wait, I do. The more republicucks roll in their graves, the happier I am.

You know, Linda's boy, from back in Ogden North Carolina. He used to run dope to us in the middle of the night in his trans am from that half Mexican Iroquois fella.

>Innocence of Muslims riots that resulted in thousands of deaths
> Innocence of Muslims

Stopped right there.

you

Well, you shouldn't have. The film was supposedly made by a copt filmmaker, and depicted Muhammad as a queer zoophile. It's also fucking hilarious and was prolly the first video deleted by YouRube because of public outrage. Muslims in ME/NA massacred copts, jews, christians, kurds - whatever minority they could get their hands on. It also resulted in Benghazi BBQ (5 ded burgers, including a Goon).
2 days after, Clinton receives an email from Huma, congratulating her on "inspiring" riots.

That's right, continue coming here lad

Eventually you will turn like us
That's what happened to all of us

So because a bunch of ingrates get their panties in a twist over a retarded video and kill people, suddenly the US is to blame?

At what point will everyone just admit that muslims are completely sub human and lack higher order thinking?

(you)