What did Ben mean by this?

What did Ben mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.com/uploads/7/4/7/3/74734153/published/europe-map-ben-garrison.jpg?1484148856
youtube.com/watch?v=_cfLc8SNoKo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_Prussia
grrrgraphics.com/cartoons.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tfw can go take a dip in the Sharia Sea

>Finland is just "Finland"

Finland confirmed as uncucked. Ben "One man Auschvitch" Garrison is an expert with these things.

How much longer does she have in office?

>cuckistan
He's become more Sup Forums than I could have ever imagined

>ethiopia is somalia

I can't unsee it why did he make an elementary mistake?

Infinity, since she'll never lose an election.

nothing. just like how autistic people don't mean anything when they speak about technical subjects. they're just reciting things they've heard other people say that fit the particular situation they're in.

They´re all Niggers to Ben.

he has poor imagination, cuckistan? weak

I´m sorry bro

>literal cuckistan

Subtle edit or actually from Ben 'empty my nine on the welfare line' Garrison?

Time for someone to man up then

>Cuckistan
Holy shit, it's fucking perfect

What would you have picked, Swedanon?

Someone seriously fucking needs to.

He is one step ahead, Merkel is only yet planning that after United States of Europe is build.

Long enough to destroy Europe.

It's official, kek.
grrrgraphics.com/uploads/7/4/7/3/74734153/published/europe-map-ben-garrison.jpg?1484148856

Shut up Cuckistan, no one asked your opinion.

>tfw Ben's cartoons don't need editing anymore

>Posts a picture of Video game character and tells people to"man up"

Ladies and gentlemen: autism

Thanks a lot Ben "Pakistan Persecution" Garrison! Where's your cleansing fire when we need it!?

>2 black guys and 1 Swedish woman
That actually happened in Futurama?

He think the world revolve around europe and germanic pigs

>Cuckistan

go away reddit

Ben was just satisfying his autistic fixation on labeling several dozen components of an image. A map was a perfect opportunity.

Oh shit this is real:
youtube.com/watch?v=_cfLc8SNoKo

i seriously wonder why not a single German has at least put the fear of god on that Soros puppet.

time to man up kraut or your woman will be used as training dolls for sexual relief all through eurabia

>italy is shaped like Africa
>france isn't

U WOT?

BEN IS CALLING FOR A CRUSADE

Germans don't really care about anyone but their own person. Remember that the Nazies were only a very small percentage of the population. The rest of the Germans just went 'oh well, it doesn't hurt me personally, lets just go along with it'.

>Prussia exists

What does he mean by this?

German interests, like how Merkel has Polish blood and Poland gets special benefits and at same time is the biggest NATO lover.

This

First time I've seen Garrison not label a politician in one of his cartoons.

Spot on, as usual though.

Prussia was formally dissolved by the victors of WW2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_Prussia

>The Prussian State which from early days has been a bearer of militarism and reaction in Germany has de facto ceased to exist.

and nothing of value was lost. whites are cucks anyway

I know. But Prussia aka the good part of Germany, exists but the rest is in hell. Why would that be the case?

I like how Ben has hope for us but Iraqis are common here so it's not factual hope

Pekka, you know what you must do, channel the power of your great ancestor Genghis.

“Where now are the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the harp on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the deadwood burning,
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?”

remember your Winter War k/d ratio

My grandfather was Soviet soldier, he participated in Battle of Stalingrad as 28th Army soldier

Don't be mean. Volksgemeinschaft was great, after the war families took in random soldiers or people from either HJ or BDM into their home.

>Finland confirmed as uncucked
No. It's just that "Finland" on it's own already bears more Arabic connotations than "Saudi Arabia"

i thought christmas has already passed?

Hey, Prussia is back

based Ben.

>Populism and nationalism are supposed to be terrible things according to the left. We’re supposed to love everyone and have open borders. We’re all the same, right? Wrong. People and cultures are different. Too much diversity inevitably leads to conflict.

>They got free stuff while out-breeding the locals. They brought their lower IQs and aggressive religion with them. Far too many refuse to assimilate. Why should they? Islam tells them that they are superior.

>Why are we seeing this self-immolation by the west? Because lefty loons and George Soros want it. They want to tear down western civilization in order to easily usher in globalism to Europe and America. We are beginning to see some push back. The Brexit vote and the election of Trump signaled that citizens have had enough, but there is much more to be done.

>I want the countries in Europe to keep their identities, languages and cultures. I don’t want to visit Turkey in Germany, Somalia in Italy or Syria in France. If I wanted to go to Saudi Arabia, I would. I don’t want to see their oppression when I go to Europe. If we want to help the populace of the third world, fine. But keep them in their own countries while doing it. We don’t need to import them and their problems to the west.

—Ben Garrison

grrrgraphics.com/cartoons.html

Is he /ourguy/?

Definitely, simply because he mentioned Soros. It's not like Soros is the only elite guy on this planet.