As there are loads of newfags visiting us today, lets start a redpill thread

As there are loads of newfags visiting us today, lets start a redpill thread.

Let the red-pilling begin!

youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_saints
youtube.com/watch?v=RVzkQ6wLN2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is not Hitler. He is the best thing that has happened in years.

this is a jew. he's paid by the russian church which is directed by the kremlin to support their narrative.

He's... Not paid by anyone. He's tolerated because he tends to let people know the Russian church exists, but he was "ministering" as a member of the separated Orthodox church (ROCOR) before the reunion with the Russian patriarchate in 2007. No real ties can be established.

notice Kek is looking to the sky in this one.

I love Brother Nathanael. He educates those on the path to the redpill.

> let's start the red pilling by sharing videos of a lunatic ex-kike spazzing out on YouTube while wearing Orthodox Christian attire

Lol. You're a fucking idiot.

clintons
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

The Other Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Satanic Talmud
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

Blood Libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Child Saints
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_saints

Not sure I agree.

Couldn't it be more along the lines of taking advice from a former smoker on the dangers of smoking.

A former Jew on the dangers of Jews?
Surely his position is more tenable from his previously internal position?

Doesn't even look like the same guy.

>yes Goyim, please worship our lord and savior Yeshua Christenberg

It's strange in the extreme that he went for a) ministry of this bombastic nature and b) Orthodox monasticism at the same time. The two are completely incompatible if you know anything about Orthodox monasticism. Not that the first is bad, it's just not in the spirit of the second at all.

>listening to a literal orthodox christian jew
weuw lad you got off that jew-hook so easily!

Don't try to kill all the hope krautbro

Good fucking luck. There was one of these yesterday afternoon that lasted til about 200 posts and an hours' time. (((Janitors))) locked it for no reason, other than to Jew.

This place is long compromised.

>Mein Neger

Holy fuck this redpilled me so hard mate, thanks (((user))) for the quality posts.

He dindu nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=RVzkQ6wLN2c

this guy looks shilly and shady as fuck. I never trusted father "goy master" nathanael

and this is what they want.

I've got to check out for a while, but I hope to see this thread with some new pills when I get back!

Ah one more for EU bros

thats a shitty pic; why not get an actual egyptian or brown person with that profile to make that point?

He lives in my town and dances in the streets like a looney faggot

He doesn't come out as much anymore after someone unloaded a bb gun in his face and scared the shit out of him

Keep telling yourself that

Good post. Full used to have lots of great conversation.

Even if it's the same guy have you considered the reason he fled is that he doesn't want to waste his life being forced to run around with an AK in the desert?

Jews strategic is living in most prosperity zones,strong support community,nepotistic.

Jew by birth, converted to Russian Orthodox a few decades ago. Bro Nat is based as he calls out the Jew, and isn't afraid to do so. nu-Sup Forums might not like him as it's become (((civic nationalist))) so they tolerate fucks like J Kushner as well as the people Trump has added to his cabinet, but the man speaks the truth.

This might be the most depressing and red pilling picture I have

Okay so since we can't attribute their intelligence to them being a superior race and only attribute it to social conditions, cultural or political bias, but saying that is anti-semitic becuase it implies the kikes are collaborating, there can be only one explantion. God shall provide (jobs and intelligence)

More vids please

white skin is only 6-12k years old in humans. cro-magnons would have been dark skinned or olive skinned though they were caucosoid facial feature and straight/curly haired

THIS GUY'S DELIVERY AND MOVEMENTS ARE CREEPY AS ALL FUCK.

No, skin color is determined by relative distance to the equator. Neanderthal lived in Europe. Why would he be black?

Worth a read

Trump is not hitler, but i suppose he's good enough.

that doesn't contradict the current OOA theory at all. of course divergence occured after leaving africa. This is refuting the stronger version of OOA of years ago perhaps but the current model has been pretty refined now. check out peter frost hbdblog, mathilda anthropology blog, and hbdchick.

To clairify, Neanderthal lived 600,000 years ago.

i know this is babylon, but where its supposed to be ?

READ SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS

>redpill thread
>entirely focuses on jews
Call me a kike but i think assigning blame to jews is 100% less important than making people see the problems they cause. Nothing stopping us from fighting a implicit anti jewish war.

Meme magic is redpilled, right? I'm hoping to make a dump on it, anyone got this in higher res?

long but a good read