Youtube demonitizing "alt-right" content

Popular youtuber pewdiepie has all his videos demonitized because of his latest video with Death to all jews skit.
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/819506919736037376

He also got banned from fivver.

The purge is starting Sup Forums. What do?

>Maldraw

Jangan lagi memalukan kami

also saged.

wait, it only says that that one particular video was demonetised, not all of them

I love this man

Its no secret who is behind this.

Good. The best memes are inspired and free.

Convince him to create a vid.me account. If he's still the #1 subscribed YouTuber (don't keep track of that shit) and he creates an account over there and actually makes content, it could turn into a big deal.

>all his videos

Just the one jew hate video got demonitized

You're not welcome here little nasty rat.

(((YouTube)))

kek he's using Finland's Aku Ankka as his twitter pic.

Every time you make a thread Mike, I'm going to post this

Hello and welcome to today's Malaysian Mike shill thread.

If you're unfamiliar with Mike's threads, you should know he uses them to shill for personal Patreon monies for his shitty webcomic. You can even see it's his twitter handle in the OP pic, shilling for money even before he made this thread.

When Sup Forums tells him to fuck off he typically throws a babby tantrum that sometimes includes blowing the whistle on fun Sup Forums operations over Twitter, so it's safe to say any loyalty he has to our board is purely for the sake of his own enrichment.

I hope this has been an educational PSA and please remember to sage, hide, and report. Thank you.

Fuck off you money loving kike

Brunei? Neat! That's a new one

DELETE THIS YOU HEATHEN

Everytime you post your asspain towards my flag you're 1 week closer to your suicide tbqh
go kill yourself now

he got banned from fivver? they are the guys that said the 'kill all the jews' phrase, that company is fucked up, it's their fault.

>this copypasta again
how fucking asspained are you dumbfuck?

you are clearly a jew

Yeah you suck at shilling.