PISSGATE WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

Pissgate was an official UK government operation to discredit Trump. UK government has tried ti issue a D-notice that would bar UK media from naming the UK spy who creared the fake pissgate dossier, Christopher Steele.

Why else would they try to protect the name of a supposed """ex""" UK spy doing a private job if he wasn't doing an official government OP?

Cameron and May thought a Hillary or non-Trump admin would be better for them, so they used their agenxy assests to work with anti-Trump campaigns to come up the with pissgate dossier.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111608/Will-look-cat-Ex-MI6-spy-worked-murdered-Litvinenko-flees-1-5m-home-fearing-life-leaving-pet-neighbours-outed-man-dirty-dossier-Donald-Trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8DGgvE6hLAU
wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/The_Stratfor_Glossary_of_Useful_Baffling_and_Strange_Intelligence_Terms.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dailymail story detailing the efforts of the UK government to cover up the pissgate authors identity. And all the links to current UK diplomats, spies and officials.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111608/Will-look-cat-Ex-MI6-spy-worked-murdered-Litvinenko-flees-1-5m-home-fearing-life-leaving-pet-neighbours-outed-man-dirty-dossier-Donald-Trump.html

"""""Ex""""""" agent my ass. CAMERON DID PISSGATE!!!

At the very best the UK government approved of Christopher Steele's OP against Trump. Far more likely the "private business" is a front for the UK government to feed resources of its operations back to private US political campaigns and superPACs.

>UK agent sets up private company under agency orders
>Agent can use UK gov resources and assets under either his agency guise or his private company guise
>US political campaigns & private actors can "hire" private company services
>UK gov can feed its resources and assets to private US campaigns & superPACs under the guise of an agents private company being hired in a private arrangement

BRITS DID PISSGATE!
PISSGATE WAS A UK GOVERNMENT OP!

To be fair, the original report didn't have any actual references to piss in it. I think.

It definitely didn't have any anime.

>Cameron and May thought a Hillary or non-Trump admin would be better for them
I don't understand this position because Trump is pro British and the rest of them are not.

But then Cameron and May are working against Britain so carry on.

Christopher Steele is a completely fictitious character they made up to cover their asses. He doesn't even exist.

yeah people need to stop thinking that UK politicians are in any way interested in doing whats best for britain

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH UK
NOW JAPAN IS MY BEST FRIEND

>Trump is pro British

There's your answer.

Establishment politicians in Europe aren't patriots. They serve the EU only.

the british establishment hate russia more than anything.

the british PEOPLE represented by Farage love trump and don't give a shit either way about putin.

I hope the americans go all CIA on our government.

>your country's politics will never be this fun and exciting

What is more likely though? An international conspiracy with no clear goal beyond some bad publicity OR an orange megalomaniac billionaire being a sexual deviant?

They should have hired me because that was some of the cringiest shit I've ever read. pee? hentai?

It's okay, Hong Kong. At least you have money.

The British establishment will do what their American masters tell them

Globalists at work, guys.

This is why you should be national(social)istic.

inside blowjob

>Trump is pro British
The British Government ISN'T

Bump

>An international conspiracy with no clear goal
their goal is killing any trump replicas in their countries. Trump and brexit winning have completely destroyed their plans (ttip for example) and made many very rich faggots lose lots of money

remember the fake news campaign, even the pope chimed in and called fake news a sin just a couple days after it began. Plenty of european countries started to talk about legislation against fake news, which basically means illegalizing any narrative that they disagree with

The establishment is squirming and shitting blood and these are their reactions

>lied about WMD in Irak
>lied about Trump
Brits.

Absolutely pathetic.

>calling it PissGate
>posting articles about it
>Donald Trump addresses it in a press conference
I thought you guys were experts at memes? It's like you wanted it to stick that he's the piss President.

>The daily mail
>the same newspaper who made a fake news article claiming physics confirm the afterlife

Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=8DGgvE6hLAU

Here we go with the conspiracy bullshit. Admittedly neither of us can know the truth but consider Occam's razor; which explanation requires the least amount of new assumptions?

>An international conspiracy with no clear goal beyond some bad publicity
>just some bad publicity
Kek. It's part of a larger narrative that tries to:
A. Delegitimize Trump
B. Give the Democratic elite an excuse for losing other than them conspiring against Bernie. Otherwise they would all be out of office soon if the outrage of the democratic constituency was directed at them instead of Trump and Russia

Also this "Russis having dirt on Trump from 2010" makes no sense since Trump wasnt even considered a serious candidate for nomination let alone presidency at the beginning of the election cycle, not to mention he was wasnt even close to the political arena before that as a serious candidate for any office.

Trump is already delegitimized.
He is the most unpopular candidate to ever get elected in the history of the US

>the least amount of new assumptions?

It's the jews

/post get the fuck out of here.

Best argument I ever saw for an afterlife was basically that the "endless void" you existed in prior to birth had, well, an end. In your birth

Common Core BTFO by Based Betsy

>ww press still wondering if the info came from Sup Forums
>completely destroyed cnn and buzzfeed's credibility
>turned the fake news campaign against their creators
>trump uses it to shit on intelligence agencies and the lugenpresse
not sure what the problem is here, the smear campaign has worked in favour of trump

Thank you greatest ally

>Cucked Ha Avoda supporter acting as if destroying the Department of Education would be a bad thing.

Atah lo'ish, cok sinel.

>official UK government operation to discredit Trump
Did 4chin spark a new war between US and UK?

Thanks to certain (((individuals)))

>conspiracy bullshit.
It's not our fault that you can't connect the dots

Let's trigger that SJW by sending him more fake science.
The Bogdanoff poster could help with that.

(((American)))

Time to annex Uk.

Think if it was official they would've come up with something better and more credible? and probably not deal with Jeb.

Unfortunately our CIA was part of the deal. They openly supported Hillary through the campaign. And I guess not so openly as well.

That's what I said.

>baaaww she's going to fund christian schools and not my public common core programs to keep people dumb

How to do creative wrting as an agent. From Stratfor:
wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/The_Stratfor_Glossary_of_Useful_Baffling_and_Strange_Intelligence_Terms.pdf

>But then Cameron and May are working against Britain
Not so much anti-britain as pro-EU. But ultimately it amounts to the same thing.

Calla cholo huevon.

Wrong! Piss is in the original report. Probably feed to them by one of us to make fun of Rick Wilsons piss-pimp son.

>fabricate scandal
>call it 'pissgate'
>very similar name to the real scandal, 'pizzagate'

Ayy nice obscuration attempt

They´re not fooling anyone with that "Steele" schtick. Real operative confirmed to be "Christoffer Poole".

Who is that?

Secret characters