What did honey taste like grandpa?

>what did honey taste like grandpa?

How will you respond after bees go extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

chinadialogue.net/article/show/single/en/5193-Decline-of-bees-forces-China-s-apple-farmers-to-pollinate-by-hand
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying I'm having any kids

Like corn syrup and flower puke.

>implying my grandchildren will be black

Why is my grandson a nigger?

>American education
Bees can't go extinct, unless you want all human beings to die too

>having a black grandchild

Well I mean OP is American, do you expect him to post a white baby? Ahaha

>nigger baby

>Black kiddo

KEK

chinadialogue.net/article/show/single/en/5193-Decline-of-bees-forces-China-s-apple-farmers-to-pollinate-by-hand

Wouldn't be hard to do their job...at all.

>implying I'd have a daughter
>implying I wouldn't raise her better
>implying any coal burning daughter or her half breed offspring would be allowed in my home

user pls.

>Implying I have a nigger grandson

>Implying the reason he doesn't know the taste of honey isn't just because he's in poverty starved Africa

get the fuck off my living room niglet

We'll all die because there will be no plants being pollinated. Unless we build pollinating drones or something.

This is pretty good bait to be honest

This is advanced shitposting.
Nice move OP, made me laugh.

>implying you wouldn't love that if it was your child

Time to step out of your bigboy shoes and stop spouting nigger the second you realize you're just as gullible as every other man out there and have a heart too.

NIGGER

Nigger

I wouldn't love it.

Proof: where are their dads?

You see boy, when the mentally ill lefties and women had too much to say in politics, they had to build new housing for the invading arab/african hordes. And that is why the bees went extinct. Also you are a mongrel because of your whore mother who followed the trend jew blindly

They are going extinct in America because of your mass production farming practices.

Replacing their normal food source with sugary water fucks their immune system and they all die.

Tastes like my daughter is a race traitor

Only one ITT paying attention.

Just like Synth honey, grandson

Also
>Implying my grandkids will be milano

Its going to be like black mirror

Were going to create bee robot drones to pollinate the plants

Then someone will hack them to kill people

Even Niggers hate their own children. Where are their fathers? Checkmate.

Like this *unzips dick*

I read somewhere that if bees died out, it would cost more than the global annual gdp to hand-pollinate all the crops.

nevermind the lack of honey.

WRONG!

we have the technology to artificially grow food. We don't need nature! Rejoice!

Seriously other things do also pollinate plants though so if just European honeybees die only most goyim will die. Not everyone! Were not literally going to kill everyone including ourselves.

If this is my grandchild I will shoot it and my child that is responsible. And ofcourse the nigger father and his family.

>>what did honey taste like grandpa?
>
>How will you respond after bees go extinct?
Babies cant have honey

What sort of anti-white bait is this? A world full of niggers and no honey would be optimal for niggers given their higher predisposition for diabetes.

Lol muh honey. This exactly what niggers sound like when someone tells them to leave. It's so ridiculous.

Do you think both humans and nature are so delicate and stupid anything other than small price increase related to anything bees produce would happen if bees went extinct?

Hell where I live I see them 1% as often as I did as a kid and it's had zero effect so far.

>explaining to your wifes son what honey tastes like

I dont have to explain shit, without bees, no life on earth.

Like shit

No one will be alive ten years after bees go extinct

This is the world famous American education. Seriously, why is your country filled with really stupid people?
Protip: You don't even know that bees do more than just honey

>Thinks Nigger bees will ever go exitinct

>reproducing
Nah

just proof that whites people ate the devil

agreed. it was dual level shitbosting showing much time spent here

this to be quite frank and honest famalamb

Truth hurts fuccboi go get some D to wipe your tears.

What the fuck is this thread? Who said bees are going extinct and what the fuck does this have to do with politics or news?

do u mean mullato

truth is that white people are the devil

>Time to step out of your bigboy shoes
do you mean into?

I probably won't respond because of the following agricultural collapse due to the lack of pollination.

Do killer bees pollinate?

Also you're right. They're invasive and incredibly hard to get rid of.

It's just weak ass European bees and bumble bees endangered.

My father's bees are fine.

Like gay syrup

No Sven, that's not honey! That's Somalian semen!

Why is my daughter a coalburner in this scenario?

"Like burnt metallic sugar. Go have another scoop of your aspartame goop and i'll tell you about the great Bee wars that nearly wiped us out"

Stop being racist you cuck, look at statistics. I'm not posting any so you can go look shit up yourself and educate yourself before embarrasing yourself you faggot.

Then shove your fists up your ass with no lube, leave it there till you get a prolapse.

Pretty much like this corn syrup i'm putting on your peewee.

I will kill myself and my kids and grandkids for race mixing with niggers and ruining eons of evolution.

Your wifes grandson will still be calling you grandpa.

there are lots of polinators and it's actually easy to do.

What you need to do is collect and store venom from them. In 50 years when bees are extinct and no one carries epi pens for stings, it will be the perfect time to use it as poison.

I wouldn't know. I wasn't in the habit of eating animal puke.

TIL Chinese are jacking off trees. The Ents finally have someone on their side.

Tasted like summer sunshine youngin

Disgusting.
Only fat people with diabetes enjoyed that crap.

I'd feed it with nigger butter or whatever that thing niggers invented was

>Fuck off and ask my whore daughter you little nigger shit.

>falling for the bee are going extinct propaganda
Kill yourself senpai

>bees come to europe from africa
>become european honeybees
>brought to america by the pilgrims to produce honey
>oh no, now they're dying, that means all humans will die ;_;

sugar and pollen.

d i s o w n e d

i

would

not

love

that

THAT'S A NIGGER

Bee population is higher now than it was twenty years ago. Bee keepers have been dealing with colony collapse for fucking ever. They know their shit and how to counter it. It was occurring at a higher rate than normal and they called attention to it because it might be relevant, but they weren't worried about it because they have ran this race before.

To be fair, when we nuke away the atmosphere everyone will have a darker hue.

If any of my children date other races or have mixed babies I'm disowning them on the spot

The Bees can be saved only if we exterminate white people!
>> Fear-mongering propaganda always has an ulterior motive. Don't fall for it!

What did Shit-skins smell like, Grampa?
>>FIFY

it tasted like crap and bees were annoying pests.... and more importantly why are you black!?