ABSOLUTELY.

FUCKING.

TOLD.

*BOOM*.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/GISS2001_2015.gif
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are three data sets tracking the global mean temperature. Two of them are satellites, one of them is NASA who uses data from tracking stations.

The satellite's show no global warming since 1999. NASA followed closely with the satellite data until 2002, when they went off on their own showing an out of control warming trend.

But being wrong wasn't enough for NASA, they wanted to alter their historic data as well. This is called Climategate.

realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/GISS2001_2015.gif

NASA has

>written on paper

i've personally planted thousands of trees and only one wifi router, what does this mean?

*BOOM*.

Yeah nah nah nah she'll be right dw

The earth is plentyful, when trees start getting alarmingly low to point of danger the panic the population created would bump it all back up in like 10-20 years.

The Taiga is the largest biome on the Planet. Paired with algae, this biome produces the vast majority of oxygen we breathe. 90%+ of the Taiga is inaccessible tundra and wastelands, whose flora and fauna are extremely hazardous. Only an idiot would try to deforest the Taiga. Compared to the Amazon, its very easy to see there is no imminent threat to oxygen production via trees.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiga

Algae produces significantly more breathable air than trees do though...

Trees barely create any oxygen. Pretty sure algae accounts for ~99℅ produced

Running low on oxygen huh? Don't worry, we'll sell you some.

I don't get this.

A tree would WANT humans to burn carbon fuels. The carbon dioxide is what the trees breathe in to grow. (Grow ops have natural gas burners to make CO2 to increase yield).

The earth is CO2 starved right now compared to the Pre-Cambrian explosion, where life and growth thrived.

A tree would give off a wifi signal saying "fuck carbon taxes, feed me!"

soo...russia, nords and canada own 90% of world's oxygen supply? We're fucked.

AABSOLUTLY FUCKINNG CRUSHED IT BRO

The area covered by trees in Europe and the us has grown dramatically over the last 100 years, it's only the third world countries that still cut down their forests

Lol trees are also where food comes from and most people buy fruit from the shop every other day meanwhile never plant a single tree. And if you talk like that your a tin foil pretty much.

I brought a fig tree for $15 a year ago and already have $15 worth of fruit on it easily plus I don't have to go to the supermarket.

I brought three heavily discounted punets of zucchini plants for $1 each with about 10 plants in total from a corporate hardware store because the leaves were yellow and they were too big for the pots. But there was like $30 worth of zucchini flowers on them I ate. And I planted them so I get free zucchini soon too while a faggot that doesn't plant a tree has to go to a shop like a bitch.

R O A S T E
D

We have more trees than there were when we first colonized America.

It's third world shitholes who destroy trews

Civilized countries plant as many as they chop down

>whales eat algae
>un wants to ban whalehunting

Really makes you think

>Can confirm. Sauce: my father worked in forest industry for 2 decades

>It's third world shitholes who destroy trews
Only to sell stuff to us.

Imagine if trees sold overpriced coffee, liberals would actually plant them too.