The Wall Street Journal reports Thursday that billionaire left-wing financier George Soros lost nearly $1 billion as a...

>The Wall Street Journal reports Thursday that billionaire left-wing financier George Soros lost nearly $1 billion as a result of Donald Trump’s surprise victory in the November 2016 presidential election.

>Thanks to Soros’s diversified portfolio, his funds still earned 5% on the year. However, Druckenmiller — who stopped working for Soros in 2000 — did much better, predicting that a Clinton win would cause the markets to rise and then fall, while a Trump win would do the opposite, the Journal notes.

>The “Trump bump” has lifted the Dow Jones Industrial Average over 1,600 points since Trump’s victory on November 8.

Who is pumped for 2017?
This will be a year even better than 2016! This fucker will die this year for sure.

Kek Wills It!!!

Bump.

While agreed he will die soon, he is already several heart transplants in.

But even if he dies, his son would take over. Needs to be some plane crash involving whole family.

He'll fuck it up, though.

>tfw he will make it back in a couple of months just from trump tax cuts

Hope you are right Sergei.

I hope so too, Nigel.

I doubt his son will have the same impetus in destroying societies like he has.

Usually these kind of strong will of the father dont pass to their offsprings.

How many times a father tried to make his children follow his path just to see they dont want it to or when they do, is not even a shadow of themselves.

Next up

Yeah like in this "Inception" movie

Look at that midsection. Kiss nigger aint long for this world.

link faggot

His son looks like a limp-wristed cuck, I think he'll fuck it all up.

His son is literally an ass kissing betafag who likes to smoke a ton of weed.

Like master, like pet.

if digit this human filth will die this year

>tfw the son of a jew who helped spread the disease of cultural marxism is infected with it himself
>tfw once george soros dies he will fuck everything up

Who cares if you smoke a ton of weed , that's like sayin someone drinks alcohol

Sorose and rothchild die 2017.
White earth please.

Don't worry, bro, I've got you.

good im glad he lost that much but saddens me the mos is that he didnt lose all his fortune///

They are both for retarded people

Normally rich descendants are too stupid because they were bornt a winner without fighting it, if you check his twitter (I think it was his twitter) you can tell he is dumbass who had the luck of born rich.

Well that was embarrassing.

no sorrow for soros

kissinger is redpilled as fuck, just not an idealist like most of Sup Forums

he advocated mass depopulation of the third world like 40 years ago. he knew what was coming.

>b-but that's e-e-evil
and you faggots drone on about the day of the rope blah blah blah.

he is clearly possessed by demons who thrive of his greed and ability to amass wealth. When he loses his acumen they will leave him and he will turn to dust.

THICC

>human

He's not human.

fuck yeah let's invade granada, what a great idea.

Guys what if Soros cheats death and somehow takes over his son's body?

>plane crash

>Soros with JUST hair
>The Kikes have taken a blow

What a time to be alive.

>lost a billion dollars
>Still made a profit
Fuck. How do we beat them?

EMBARASSMENT CONFIRMED!
kek WILLS YOU TO PEE YOURSELF!
THESE DIGITS CONFIRM!!!

I will kill him

Kek

This
Soros jr. Believes the stuff his old man sells

>t. extremely good goy

>Net worth: 25 billion USD
>Loses 1 billion
>"WE DID IT Sup Forums"

>and you faggots drone on about the day of the rope
the day of the rope is romanticized

and we would personally go and kill everybody with our hands personally
instead of pushing the nuke button

there IS something wrong when you don't see the people you are killing

isn't he on like his fifth heart?

i bet he drinks goy blood to stay healthy every day

Someone out the "Just fuck my shit up" hair on him

Damn I bet it makes the Trump family proud knowing they didn't even break a sweat winning the presidency.

Confiscation.

My God, that must be awful for Mr. Soros to know his son is infected with the cancer he peddles.

Or maybe he's too evil to care.

could we realistically press any kind of charges against this guy? (theoretically speaking)

He'll make it back, when the economy crashs during Trumps presidency he'll make the money back and People won't like Trump anymore

You think soros cares about family lol. Havi g convinced his son is probably like an extra achievement for him

Once Trump controls the state, we can press any charge we want.

This a long shot but if you could proove it that by using BLM he is trying to create revolt in such a way that he can profit from it, he would be liable for "market manipulation".

But prooving such a thing would be almost impossible.

Like, how to proove it that the fact that he brought a gold mine just before the BREXIT making him a few millions was manipulation?

What if I told you I can find out where he and his entire family vacation any time they travel (Place, Hotel, Room, Occupants). Like typical jews they travel as a pack.

>t. decieving inquisitor

WELL THE HITS START COMING AND THEY DONT STOP COMING
SHILLED FOR THE HILL NOW IM LOSING MY FUNDING

Hot from the presses:

>A Hungarian MP has announced a proposal to “sweep away” non-governmental organisations linked to Hungarian-born left wing financier billionaire George Soros and his Open Society Foundations.

>“Fake civil organizations of the Soros empire are paid in order to encourage the spread of political correctness and global capital overcoming national governments,” Németh said. He added, “Every means must be employed to hold back such organizations, and I believe they should be cleaned out of here. And to this end, I feel, the international opportunity has arrived with the election of the new U.S. president.”

>Former Hungarian intelligence chief László Foldi has also accused pro-migrant groups of conducting a “military operation” to weaken the sovereignty of nation states and their borders by mobilising migrants. “What we seeing every day here is a fourth generation military operation against Europe. Not using traditional weaponry to enforce a strategy, but using economic and social infrastructure, and one element of that is the actions carried out by civilian humanitarian organisations,” he said.