So who here is going to start wearing LLBean?

So who here is going to start wearing LLBean?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Barack_Obama_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2008
youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that depends, does LLBean sell XXL sweatpants at wal-mart?

>the President telling people what products to buy
That's stupid, and you're stupid if you condone this.

Rents used to buy the boots for me for christmas when I was young, they were pretty comfy. I guess I'll buy a pair for next winter this summer.

Are their coats pretty good? Do they sell any long coats?

I have a pair of the boots, high quality and very comfortable.

>he doesn't have a nicely worn in pair of Katahdin boots

Do you hate America, user?

I'll take this over Clockmed tweets.

Oh shit LL Bean. I remember they use to have commercials everywhere. What happened to them? It's almost like they died with the american dream ;[

you have autism

He's President Elect you retarded faggot.

They actually have a store in Maine (or New Hampshire, I forget) that stays open 24/7/365 so you can be a capitalist any time of the year.

i've been following him closely since the first debate.
but this is the first time i've disagreed with something he's done.
why is he advertising? there has to be more to it than just putting out an ad...

They are making a huge comeback right now, stores cannot stay stocked with their products, they just hired a bunch of people too.

Don't say 'rents' you fucking faggot.

My Katahdin Iron Worker boots are going on 4 years.

Mine started coming apart at the toe box (after years of frequent wear). Brought them into the store and they sent me a new pair no questions asked

10/10 company with 11/10 comfy pj's

shatappp!!! he's finding his support and giving them props. Obama never supported a musician, company or team?

no, there doesn't have to be anything, you delusional piece of stinking foliage.

He's still not your President, yet, for another 8 days or so.
I don't know LLBean, but if it is a US company that sells US products that were produced in the US, at least it makes sense, like "support your local economy".
If he'd say "buy this chinese stuff", there may be a point.

I'm not stupid enough to boycott them, but I don't approve of them taking their brand into politics. I'll just stick to companies and brands that I know that don't inject themselves into this shit. Just make your duck shoes and dog beds and stay quiet. Don't give people a reason to buy from your competitors.

I've always had some of their clothes

Quality product, not cheap!

Why? Obama told me what health insurance to buy.

if you haven't already been wearing LL Bean for outerwear you are a pleb

already been wearing bean for 50 years, upset that the older stuff has worn out, they replace the worn items but this new stuff is made in China bullshit, their clothes from a few years ago were much higher quality, this used to be a store where you could buy a lifetime garment,

and if these products were made in American perhaps that would be true again

Best flannel shirts. No one makes them heavier. Will buy 2 more this year.

I have l l bean shirts from my dad who has some from his dad. Fucki g 5 star quality product. Blankets are bitchin too

LLBean customers are 70% or better lefty so most likely he is fishing for a backlash boycott or trying to court their reasonable white left of center bloc on common ground.

i wish trump would let me know before he boosts the stocks of a company by saying shit like this XD

Obama promoted Clinton, told us who to vote for

But Trump can't say "L. L. Bean, pretty cool guys, you should check them out"

Obama promoted Jay-Z and shit like that

I bought a beaner less than a minute after I read that tweet to be quite honest phamalamadingdong.

This was a bad business move. The type of people who shop at L.L Bean are 75% liberal. I cringed a bit when I read that tweet. That was a big oops.

topbantz

>start
>not having a monogramed LLBean backpack when you were in primary school

Heh...teenagers are cute.

Had to look them up.

Fucking hell Trump they're ugly

Have boots, hooded sweatshirt (they have Tall sizes too), and slippers. All top notch quality. Plus they all have what's basically a lifetime guarantee.

>muh wellies

I know Linda bean. Live in the same town. Everyone here hates her. Not just political reasons. She has been buying up tons of property here in this small town. Making it her own linda bean village. Doesn't help she looks like a troll. Looking on the bright side she does employ a lot of people here and supported based govenor lepage. She also has nothing to do with the ll bean brand. They keep her as far away as possible. I would recommend still buying their products. Very high quality. Wearing belt shoes and jacket from beans right now.

Entry level. Pic related, they're high tier LL Bean boots.

Wiki says Maine freeport thats a really cool concept for a outdoors retailer.

>have LL Bean boots
>made in Vietnam
Reported him to Congress.

i'm ok with pols saying who to vote for... but not getting orders from the president to support a specific brand, regardless of who has done it in the past. if he just got rid of the last two words, that would be ok, but now it's crossing the line.

Buy L.L.Bean.

Is supposed billionaire Donald in such a pinch he has to sell ads through his twitter now? No wonder he won't release the tax returns. Sad!

>supported based govenor lepage

lepage was molested by his father and was trained by Olympia snow, he's a T100

then don't buy them user, simple as that

he is going to be the most powerful president of our time

>No wonder he won't release the tax returns.

if he did you would find out how little money he actually has

So that makes it okay then?

The point is there are other competing companies, American ones included, that now have to compete with an endorsement from the President. He's propping up one company in favor of others, that's cronyism. Also let's face it, Trump is practically President at this point in everything but name.

>the President

Obama?

Like you had a choice. Either expensive or more expensive. I wish I didn't work so I could have better health insurance.

Exactly. That's why he's now desperately selling ads in his last week as a mostly independent individual.

Right....right....

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Barack_Obama_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2008

>phoneposter

>If I had a shoe brand...

I have a pair as well. Nice boots, comfy af.

>who here is going to start
>going to start
>start

pleb

I went to their website and everything is "imported", I'm not buying sweatshop clothing for top dollar.

I like these a lot. It's never truly snowy anymore. Just wet and slushy but still cold. These seem perfect assuming they have good grip.

LL Bean boots are the best for keeping your feet dry when surrounded by prostitute piss.

These Trump-approved boots can be yours for only $180.

>endorsement from the President
It's a tweet. If it was an official White House press conference, with "This official press conference was presented to you by LLBean.", then yes, okay...

LL Bean is kind of pricey but you can exchange their shit years and years later without a receipt and in awful condition and they will still replace it

I will, I support any company who supports America like LL Bean

new Balance is the same way made in Maine staying the USA and the 993 is a great shoe

beaners guano bean

When the traitors move their factories back to the US. LL Bean has nothing to gain from a Trump presidency.

I have a free monthly shipment already

youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc

fuck, I dont think LLBean has a stock price anywhere