Why is gen Z so obsessed with LGBTQ+ and progressiveness?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RUBERG

This woman shouldn't be payed by the state to do this. Fascism when?

I thought gen Z is the latest one. She doesn't look like 16 years old

I honestly have no idea. Brainwashing seems to me the only reasonable explanation.

Gen z is actually pushing back against lefty degeneracy more than anyone in the last 30 years. Its the millenials with their "you can be anything you want" bs that's causing this shit.

Gen Z?!
I'm not even sure she's a millennial
Sounds like a gen X kike pretending she's white & young

because it is an introduction sex which is moral in their heads

Gen Z is very extremist.
Both right and left wing.

I can confirm it is brainwashing.
I can only imagine how much worse it is now in highschool for kids.
It seemed like every week was bi awareness this or gay awareness that.
These kids got all their ideas from a group of adults, I'm not sure which. But the brainwashing is real. Now with all of these social websites it has only gotten worse.
No, they are not. This is just your narrow view of the world. The only thing that has changed is most people are closed off to reality through their self filtered view of the world. You are seeing only what you want to see. The problem has gotten worse and will continue to get worse.

How can you get a Ph.D. in this shit, it is beyond comprehension

Hedonism

In Lelgium you can even get a PhD for flooding Europe with refugees

Brainwashing would also explain why it's now edgy to be far-right. The rebellious kids I know are all far-right. wtf? When I was younger, they were all commies.

everything in America has been accomplished including gay rights and the left has nothing to fight for so instead of fighting for something their trying to fuck shit up so they have something to fight for.

give them a break they have no reason to live

>queerness and games studies

so she just made a club with herself as the principle and only member?

now that's what i call edgy

>narrow view of world
>not an argument
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

What would be interesting is to see how they emerge out of uni.

>How can you get a PH.D. in this shit

Simple.
>Enrol in gender studies.
>if male say "I'm sexist because I have a penis, I'm sorry for being white too, I'm terrible"
>if female say "I'm a victim of sexism, I'm white but at least I'm not a man. Also I have successfully set up a Patreon account"
>collect diploma

because there are actually social benefits to supporting LGBT, networking, jobs, more money, ect.

i'm remembering from the genz general we had a while back

someone said
>gen y learned about all the gender stuff from so called academics, we (gen Z) learned it on social media from overweight blue haired freaks

it just isn't credible, because it never was credible to begin with

Because social liberals won the culture war here. And here is a huge surprise, society hasn't broken down by tolerating gay people. In fact we are doing better now than ever before. It's almost as if the religious leaders who told you homosexuality is wrong were only using them as a scapegoat because they have no other way of deflecting attention away from their corrupt religious institutions.

>In fact we are doing better now than ever before.

people are having sex in the streets. mostly fat lesbians and transvestites. drop by your local gay pride parade sometime

Because they've been told to be.

>social liberals won the culture war here
were you in a coma for the last few years or something?

op asked a question. he didn't provide any proof.

reality is gen z is so based we'll probably be nationalist in 20 years

That's a filthy millennial. Generation Zyklon has no time for that.

>Gen z is actually pushing back against lefty degeneracy more than anyone in the last 30 years

Muslims are skewing the stats.

1. first generation to not know about econmic problems. This generation grew up with having 5 supermarkets in your hometown. They mostly dont know real problems. if their families have money problems > wellfare. The only problems they know are their own > "my identity
2. Problmes of being an indivdual. Most of these people have little to make them unique. so to fill valuable they call themselfels unique by saying " i am a rare condition, i am special". Gender is the easiest thing for that as you dont have to do anything to proof your uniqueness.
3. Horny age is reached now > sex is priority > gender
4. Good feeling when they can be "experts" on their selfcreated subject. The liberals times nowadays do everything to stop disagreeing or calling something out. So they dont get much resistance and can feel like "experts"